Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if Roundsey had an imp one day?
1 2 3 4 5
She should. Fully gened and primal eyes
She should. Fully gened and primal eyes
MT1tHzE.png
the site would be in shambles
(also why would it be against the rules or whatever for that to happen? Is there a set of rules for dragons Roundsey can give away?)
the site would be in shambles
(also why would it be against the rules or whatever for that to happen? Is there a set of rules for dragons Roundsey can give away?)
D7bKm3p.jpg
@Boosco
Staff have already said that Roundsey won't raffle off KS stuff, which includes gen1 Imps/Imp scrolls.

I think I remember seeing that KS apparel could be in it? But only if someone were to donate it. (I think that's what it was. I haven't seen the thread in a while >>)
@Boosco
Staff have already said that Roundsey won't raffle off KS stuff, which includes gen1 Imps/Imp scrolls.

I think I remember seeing that KS apparel could be in it? But only if someone were to donate it. (I think that's what it was. I haven't seen the thread in a while >>)
ooooooooooo kssHcoX.png K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Diiaval ah i see, that makes sense
@Diiaval ah i see, that makes sense
D7bKm3p.jpg
I think only imp scrolls were disallowed, but not the imp itself. I think it would be amazing if she raffled off a gen 1 imp but in the worst possible colors ever.
I think only imp scrolls were disallowed, but not the imp itself. I think it would be amazing if she raffled off a gen 1 imp but in the worst possible colors ever.
[center][size=2]From the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2510405]original[/url] Roundsey post~ [quote][b]If Roundsey will have retired items, does that mean Imperial breed change scrolls or Imperial dragons?[/b] No, Imperial breed scrolls and Imperial dragons will not be offered as prizes in the raffles. Our reason for this exclusion is straightforward: In order to ensure the smallest possible impact to the existing economy, we can’t bring this item back or add new First Generation Imperial dragons, as they have an inherent and immediate influence on the dragon population and breeding market.[/quote] [size=2]EDIT: I never did say what I'd do xD I'd cry if I got a scroll or Imp. Prop spoil them, and just love them. If I didn't win, I'd watch the economy crash [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
From the original Roundsey post~
Quote:
If Roundsey will have retired items, does that mean Imperial breed change scrolls or Imperial dragons?

No, Imperial breed scrolls and Imperial dragons will not be offered as prizes in the raffles. Our reason for this exclusion is straightforward: In order to ensure the smallest possible impact to the existing economy, we can’t bring this item back or add new First Generation Imperial dragons, as they have an inherent and immediate influence on the dragon population and breeding market.

EDIT:
I never did say what I'd do xD

I'd cry if I got a scroll or Imp. Prop spoil them, and just love them.

If I didn't win, I'd watch the economy crash
ooooooooooo kssHcoX.png K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?