Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is it just me, or-
1 2 3
I’m pretty sure that is correct.
I’m pretty sure that is correct.
Lion-Transparent-PNG-Clip-Art-Image-3.png source.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
Staff probably got sick of deity callout posts lmao, that'd be my best guess. Every time you have a deity post, everyone wants them over in their thread too. It got annoying for me to even read ^^''

Plus, whenever a deity posts in a thread, a lot of the posts following are like 'oh my gosh a god posted' or something very similar, not actually adding to the original post. It's... essentially spam. Not fun to read, either, or maybe I'm just a deadbeat.
Staff probably got sick of deity callout posts lmao, that'd be my best guess. Every time you have a deity post, everyone wants them over in their thread too. It got annoying for me to even read ^^''

Plus, whenever a deity posts in a thread, a lot of the posts following are like 'oh my gosh a god posted' or something very similar, not actually adding to the original post. It's... essentially spam. Not fun to read, either, or maybe I'm just a deadbeat.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I think it's just fun to look back on how the gods even chat with each other. Like how the Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer were talking about the festive favors once. And how the Flameforger commented on Undel's typo, 'Lameforger'.
It obviously takes time to plan out anything for the Gods to type, so I guess it does take away from the Staff doing more important things.
I think it's just fun to look back on how the gods even chat with each other. Like how the Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer were talking about the festive favors once. And how the Flameforger commented on Undel's typo, 'Lameforger'.
It obviously takes time to plan out anything for the Gods to type, so I guess it does take away from the Staff doing more important things.
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
Yeah, the crazy amounts of energy and excitement when a god posted was so fun :') I was there for Icewarden's Tiny Ears. Good times.
Yeah, the crazy amounts of energy and excitement when a god posted was so fun :') I was there for Icewarden's Tiny Ears. Good times.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I was there for the deity diets thread. I vividly remember refreshing the page and then having to do a double take. It was phenomenal and I wish they still talked haha...
I was there for the deity diets thread. I vividly remember refreshing the page and then having to do a double take. It was phenomenal and I wish they still talked haha...
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
I wish I was there D:
I wish I was there D:
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
I was just thinking about this today actually,
I was definitely around during moments the deities commented on some posts and even though it's a pretty simple thing it really brought FR to life

I really hope we get more stuff with the deities soon, hopefully it will be soon considering how long tidelord has been a bunch of bubbles for (I feel as though it makes sense for a conclusion to that to come around)
I was just thinking about this today actually,
I was definitely around during moments the deities commented on some posts and even though it's a pretty simple thing it really brought FR to life

I really hope we get more stuff with the deities soon, hopefully it will be soon considering how long tidelord has been a bunch of bubbles for (I feel as though it makes sense for a conclusion to that to come around)
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
People were a bit more chill back then, I think. Now every little staff interaction becomes spam fodder, it's sad :-/ I do look at the old thread with a pang of melancholy, it added some magic to this site and that is lost..
People were a bit more chill back then, I think. Now every little staff interaction becomes spam fodder, it's sad :-/ I do look at the old thread with a pang of melancholy, it added some magic to this site and that is lost..
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2020-01-18 16:02:16" ] People were a bit more chill back then, I think. Now every little staff interaction becomes spam fodder, it's sad :-/ I do look at the old thread with a pang of melancholy, it added some magic to this site and that is lost.. [/quote] I agree with this statement STRONGLY
SCB wrote on 2020-01-18 16:02:16:
I agree with this statement STRONGLY
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif