Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just hatched a one of a kind!!
1 2 3 4
not to be aggressive, but hey man. op is proud of something, and let them be.

@Redlego

congrats!!! don't let that other person get u down, they are impressive babies
not to be aggressive, but hey man. op is proud of something, and let them be.

@Redlego

congrats!!! don't let that other person get u down, they are impressive babies
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
That's honestly so rude. There's no need to bring someone down just because you personally don't think their dragon is special. Be proud OP!!! You have every right to be proud of your dragon! :) His colors are also great, very matchy. Couldn't help scrying him! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=80&tertgene=51&winggene=51&wings=31&auth=d9acc8297f124bf28c47a4752bc3dbf87c8521af&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
That's honestly so rude. There's no need to bring someone down just because you personally don't think their dragon is special.

Be proud OP!!! You have every right to be proud of your dragon! :) His colors are also great, very matchy.

Couldn't help scrying him!

dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=80&tertgene=51&winggene=51&wings=31&auth=d9acc8297f124bf28c47a4752bc3dbf87c8521af&dummyext=prev.png
QFXpYkj.png
Every dragon is one of a kind because of thier ID.

But correcting people is also good, would be kinda strange to have something in the bio of a dreg that is just not true OR needs to be explained more.

Like my second (random) progen who is the very first G1 of her color and the second dragon that every existed with said color.
Every dragon is one of a kind because of thier ID.

But correcting people is also good, would be kinda strange to have something in the bio of a dreg that is just not true OR needs to be explained more.

Like my second (random) progen who is the very first G1 of her color and the second dragon that every existed with said color.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

ahhw it's a cute one!
These dragons look fierce and dangerous, and then the soft friendly color of yours gives a great contrast!
ahhw it's a cute one!
These dragons look fierce and dangerous, and then the soft friendly color of yours gives a great contrast!
qR6otwA.png
He's so pretty! What a lucky hatch!
He's so pretty! What a lucky hatch!
Bu33PqP.png
Not for anything, but shouldn't this belong in dragon share? ^^; I know people are excited about Banescales, but threads for talking about your dragons quickly overwhelm FRD.

That said, unique combos are always cool! One of my favorite things about G1s is that they're nearly uncopiable resources - every one is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to transform into something special.
Not for anything, but shouldn't this belong in dragon share? ^^; I know people are excited about Banescales, but threads for talking about your dragons quickly overwhelm FRD.

That said, unique combos are always cool! One of my favorite things about G1s is that they're nearly uncopiable resources - every one is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to transform into something special.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Shian that wasn’t very cash money of you, rare or not it’s kinda rude to downplay someone’s happiness like that!

But! @redlego I’m glad your attached to ur banescale! My hatches weren’t that great but I found a NICE primal for a decent price in the AH, nabbed as fast as I could lol
@Shian that wasn’t very cash money of you, rare or not it’s kinda rude to downplay someone’s happiness like that!

But! @redlego I’m glad your attached to ur banescale! My hatches weren’t that great but I found a NICE primal for a decent price in the AH, nabbed as fast as I could lol
ooooh those are such good colors too! happy for you op [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
ooooh those are such good colors too! happy for you op
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Hey, even if it won’t be one-of-a-kind forever, as has already been pointed out, it will always be the first of its kind!.
Hey, even if it won’t be one-of-a-kind forever, as has already been pointed out, it will always be the first of its kind!.
@GHOSTCHOMPS you've pinged me three times. Please stop.
@GHOSTCHOMPS you've pinged me three times. Please stop.
Y3kY2LN.png
1 2 3 4