Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you should fly free remember our song
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 149 150
EARTH ANCIENT?
EARTH ANCIENT?
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
[emoji=mirror star size=1]
Waystone1.gif
[quote name="Moonbli" date="2019-12-08 10:30:14" ] fire, arcane or wind? maybe that's just my guess edit: I don't think it could be ice or earth, because the ice and earth deities don't have wings and it says fly free in it [/quote] "IF you should fly free"....maybe they get to give them (beginner) wings to fly with in (more developed) later ages...while these deities are still landbound/wingless? ….as I have never met a less than beautiful dragon here...I am just happy to have more! ;-P
Moonbli wrote on 2019-12-08 10:30:14:
fire, arcane or wind?
maybe
that's just my guess

edit: I don't think it could be ice or earth, because the ice and earth deities don't have wings and it says fly free in it
"IF you should fly free"....maybe they get to give them (beginner) wings to fly with in (more developed) later ages...while these deities are still landbound/wingless?

….as I have never met a less than beautiful dragon here...I am just happy to have more! ;-P
I think this might indeed be a fire-themed Ancient, and it may be something similar to a Coatl. The tunnel in the second picture looks very much like a scene from somewhere in the Coatl's native Emberfall Hearth region of the Ashfall Wastes, and "Remember our song' could refer to old Coatl speech - canonically, Coatls don't speak, they hum, right? If this was the predecessor breed to Coatls (the same way Gaolers are basically the predecessors of Tundras), it makes sense that whatever this new Ancient is, it uses a similar kind of humming speech, which could be interpreted as a 'song'.
I think this might indeed be a fire-themed Ancient, and it may be something similar to a Coatl. The tunnel in the second picture looks very much like a scene from somewhere in the Coatl's native Emberfall Hearth region of the Ashfall Wastes, and "Remember our song' could refer to old Coatl speech - canonically, Coatls don't speak, they hum, right? If this was the predecessor breed to Coatls (the same way Gaolers are basically the predecessors of Tundras), it makes sense that whatever this new Ancient is, it uses a similar kind of humming speech, which could be interpreted as a 'song'.
oh so THIS is the post people are going feral over. i should check the forums more huh.
anyway... whack! i look forward to tomorrow :)
oh so THIS is the post people are going feral over. i should check the forums more huh.
anyway... whack! i look forward to tomorrow :)
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
One idea thrown around in a server I'm in is 2 headed ancient, which is definitely a long time coming. Personally I'd also like something more structured like an Amphithere. I also must say it's either Fire or Earth, Wind is definitely out as that has 2 breeds already. Kinda wish it was a Water thing though because you get the theme (music) from whale song but sadly the color and aesthetic of the hints drifts too far from that.
One idea thrown around in a server I'm in is 2 headed ancient, which is definitely a long time coming. Personally I'd also like something more structured like an Amphithere. I also must say it's either Fire or Earth, Wind is definitely out as that has 2 breeds already. Kinda wish it was a Water thing though because you get the theme (music) from whale song but sadly the color and aesthetic of the hints drifts too far from that.
hhhhhh Haven
I was expecting music. :c But the concept art are gorgeous! Look at those caves! :D
I was expecting music. :c But the concept art are gorgeous! Look at those caves! :D
My commissions are open! More info here: Click here
OH GEEZ US
OH GEEZ US
efp3UiJ.pngJ4v6SGz.png
Another message, we need our teams to decipher this right away.
Another message, we need our teams to decipher this right away.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Ooooh well looky here. Now this is some exciting news.
Ooooh well looky here. Now this is some exciting news.
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 149 150