Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragons are flat earthers
1 2 3
Well, Earth doesn't exist. Sornieth would be the planet of hot shape debate!

Unless the new conspiracy for the bounty of elements age is in planet Earth's existence at all. (The obvious home world of Earth flight)
Well, Earth doesn't exist. Sornieth would be the planet of hot shape debate!

Unless the new conspiracy for the bounty of elements age is in planet Earth's existence at all. (The obvious home world of Earth flight)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
smh sornieth is clearly a pyramid guys
smh sornieth is clearly a pyramid guys
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
SORNIETH IS OCTAHEDRON
SORNIETH IS OCTAHEDRON
My lacking-in-astronomers clan is totally on board with the flat earther theory.
My lacking-in-astronomers clan is totally on board with the flat earther theory.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
had anyone checked? my astronomers are too busy arguing. it's a mess. someone should check.

(send help, the observatory is in shambles)
had anyone checked? my astronomers are too busy arguing. it's a mess. someone should check.

(send help, the observatory is in shambles)
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
[size=4][font=georgia][color=midnightblue]Sornieth is definitely round, obviously: the familiar has globe in the name :O [item=miniature sornieth globe] [size=4][font=georgia][color=midnightblue](but I'll def go with this flat Sornieth theory, sure)
Sornieth is definitely round, obviously: the familiar has globe in the name :O

Miniature Sornieth Globe

(but I'll def go with this flat Sornieth theory, sure)
queen_katoe.gif
y'all are cowards who refuse to accept the truth that is dinosaur-shaped sornieth
y'all are cowards who refuse to accept the truth that is dinosaur-shaped sornieth
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
[quote name="QueenKatoe" date="2019-12-05 13:22:47" ] [size=4][font=georgia][color=midnightblue]Sornieth is definitely round, obviously: the familiar has globe in the name :O [item=miniature sornieth globe] [size=4][font=georgia][color=midnightblue](but I'll def go with this flat Sornieth theory, sure) [/quote] Artistic interpretation. No factual basis, as far as we know.
QueenKatoe wrote on 2019-12-05 13:22:47:
Sornieth is definitely round, obviously: the familiar has globe in the name :O

Miniature Sornieth Globe

(but I'll def go with this flat Sornieth theory, sure)

Artistic interpretation. No factual basis, as far as we know.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
No, its in the shape of a spiral

So Sornieth is a noodle.
No, its in the shape of a spiral

So Sornieth is a noodle.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Many of my dragons were originally from other worlds before they were reborn in this one. Some of them even remember their old life. So my dragons for the most part are aware of the wider universe. They just love Sornieth too much to ever leave.
Many of my dragons were originally from other worlds before they were reborn in this one. Some of them even remember their old life. So my dragons for the most part are aware of the wider universe. They just love Sornieth too much to ever leave.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2 3