Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Five Eggs = 5 Males
Has anyone else hatched a five egg nest with the end result being only one gender for all of the babes?

This was my first five egg nest so I don't know if this outcome is rare or not.
Has anyone else hatched a five egg nest with the end result being only one gender for all of the babes?

This was my first five egg nest so I don't know if this outcome is rare or not.
1rMtjlm.png
Not five... but the first nest of [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43312471]this [/url]pair was four males. ... which worked out for me with different eye types for me to compare on which to keep. [emoji=snapper laughing size=1]
Not five... but the first nest of this pair was four males. ... which worked out for me with different eye types for me to compare on which to keep.
I've hatched 2 4 egg nests of all girls in the last 3 months. It's not common but it's not super rare either.
I've hatched 2 4 egg nests of all girls in the last 3 months. It's not common but it's not super rare either.
tumblr_inline_o21bnbQvyI1r3lvtf_400.png
It took me twelve hatchlings (I think like 4 nests?) to hatch a male once :/
It took me twelve hatchlings (I think like 4 nests?) to hatch a male once :/
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
I have actually! It was my triple ivory pair from my old hatchery. Their previous nest (and only other nest) was a trio of females. Strange coincidence!
I have actually! It was my triple ivory pair from my old hatchery. Their previous nest (and only other nest) was a trio of females. Strange coincidence!
queen_katoe.gif
I hatched two nests of three eggs, all males, from the same pair. I needed a female.. the third nest finally got me one.
I hatched two nests of three eggs, all males, from the same pair. I needed a female.. the third nest finally got me one.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png