Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | oh my lord thank you scavenging
I recently have devoted time to just scavenging, because it's fun... and so I jump to different Flights to scavenge... today I chose Shadow..

I got two Shadow eggs from scavenging!!!

TWO!!!

should I hatch them or should I wait please help me decide- and if I do hatch them will anyone want them I need lair space-
I recently have devoted time to just scavenging, because it's fun... and so I jump to different Flights to scavenge... today I chose Shadow..

I got two Shadow eggs from scavenging!!!

TWO!!!

should I hatch them or should I wait please help me decide- and if I do hatch them will anyone want them I need lair space-
aaaaaaa
you lucky duck

hatch one sell one
you lucky duck

hatch one sell one
queen_katoe.gif
I recommend keeping them; the hibernal den needs one of each flight's eggs for slots, and with NotN coming up prices for eggs will dip. So, keep them until you can unlock a slot or prices go back up for eggs. C:
I recommend keeping them; the hibernal den needs one of each flight's eggs for slots, and with NotN coming up prices for eggs will dip. So, keep them until you can unlock a slot or prices go back up for eggs. C:
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
@QueenKatoe @Bigwig I might mix yall's suggestions: hatch one, then store the other in my Vault for the hibden slot when I get to it-
@QueenKatoe @Bigwig I might mix yall's suggestions: hatch one, then store the other in my Vault for the hibden slot when I get to it-
aaaaaaa
What the heck, I went scavenging right after I saw this, and I got a shadow egg
What the heck, I went scavenging right after I saw this, and I got a shadow egg
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
@MysticalScribe

~~Egg Magic~~
@MysticalScribe

~~Egg Magic~~
aaaaaaa
@QueenKatoe @Bigwig Didn't know if yall wanted to be tagged but: He! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57186184] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571862/57186184_350.png[/img] [/url]
@QueenKatoe @Bigwig

Didn't know if yall wanted to be tagged but: He!

57186184_350.png

aaaaaaa
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=39&auth=72b0762c10f1e69ec1e361126b303373e27e3431&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [emoji=coatl love size=1]
dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=39&auth=72b0762c10f1e69ec1e361126b303373e27e3431&dummyext=prev.png
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
Whoa! Those are some lucky colors- congrats! :D :D
Whoa! Those are some lucky colors- congrats! :D :D
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer