Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your prep goal for NotN?
1 2 3 4 5
i started saving chests to mass open and im hoarding some apparel to sell in a few days, and im gonna dump stuff in baldwins cauldron also save up eggs, not to sell but for (hopefully) a mass hatch when notn comes around havent been around for notn before, so i dont fully know what to expect when it comes around [emoji=guardian happy size=1] [edit] my goal would be to be mostly prepared so i can enjoy notn and get some cool stuff
i started saving chests to mass open and im hoarding some apparel to sell in a few days, and im gonna dump stuff in baldwins cauldron

also save up eggs, not to sell but for (hopefully) a mass hatch when notn comes around

havent been around for notn before, so i dont fully know what to expect when it comes around

[edit] my goal would be to be mostly prepared so i can enjoy notn and get some cool stuff
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
???
I've never prepared in advance, since it's a holiday that doesn't require spending currency.
As long as I have time during the event, it's really easy to farm. (:
???
I've never prepared in advance, since it's a holiday that doesn't require spending currency.
As long as I have time during the event, it's really easy to farm. (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Aside from all the extra mats I have stored away from last year, I'm working on saving up 1kg and 300kT. That will give me enough to buy the gem MP and treasure MP apparel bundles. All of the chest apparel, familiars, and vistas, I'll get by grinding and doing Swipp trades. The treasure MP vistas tend to be pretty expensive but I'll probably get those with treasure I earn during the event, or I'll get lucky and trade extra Nocturne eggs for them.
Aside from all the extra mats I have stored away from last year, I'm working on saving up 1kg and 300kT. That will give me enough to buy the gem MP and treasure MP apparel bundles. All of the chest apparel, familiars, and vistas, I'll get by grinding and doing Swipp trades. The treasure MP vistas tend to be pretty expensive but I'll probably get those with treasure I earn during the event, or I'll get lucky and trade extra Nocturne eggs for them.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
exalt a bunch of dragons and get ready for those eggies >: 3
exalt a bunch of dragons and get ready for those eggies >: 3
i'm so excited !!! i joined right before notn last year so i had no idea what was going on, naturally [emoji=nocturne sad size=1] atm i'm working on melting fams... i have like 1.2 m treasure saved because i don't have any projects right now lol so i'm not worried about saving up money, but i am trying to make sure i have enough baldwin mats
i'm so excited !!! i joined right before notn last year so i had no idea what was going on, naturally
atm i'm working on melting fams... i have like 1.2 m treasure saved because i don't have any projects right now lol so i'm not worried about saving up money, but i am trying to make sure i have enough baldwin mats

> pigeon
> they/them
i've got currency covered without even trying - 3mt and 1.7kg as of now! a good thing too, since my outfits have been Booming this year and i need quite a bit of notn apparel. still trying my best to get my baldwin mats together, though. still need some red goo, and a lot of gold/silver muck and blue/purple sludge. green/yellow ooze too oh no

grinding coli for familiars as i speak!! notn will be here before we know it
i've got currency covered without even trying - 3mt and 1.7kg as of now! a good thing too, since my outfits have been Booming this year and i need quite a bit of notn apparel. still trying my best to get my baldwin mats together, though. still need some red goo, and a lot of gold/silver muck and blue/purple sludge. green/yellow ooze too oh no

grinding coli for familiars as i speak!! notn will be here before we know it
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
So excited for my first NotN event!

Prep, I'm just trying to build vaulted treasure back up after buying the 96-100 lair expansion, piling up Baldwin mats. My best Coliseum trio just had the female of the three siblings level up to 18, her brothers are 17 with one close to 18. They will do all the farming and higher grinding. A pile of fodder that will ready to level and exalt by then will boost my available cash. And my normal AH swings at seeing what I can sell and what doesn't move.

Want to pick up at least one color of these sets Bewitching Ruby Trunk , maybe two.

And plan to hatch at least two Nocturne eggs to become a male/female project pair of Nocturnes. They'll be the first loose eggs I've actually hatched, since I've sold all the elemental eggs I found before now, and the lightning egg I found is being vaulted toward an eventual lightning ancient and something lore-ish about that. Or HibDen if I get there first.
So excited for my first NotN event!

Prep, I'm just trying to build vaulted treasure back up after buying the 96-100 lair expansion, piling up Baldwin mats. My best Coliseum trio just had the female of the three siblings level up to 18, her brothers are 17 with one close to 18. They will do all the farming and higher grinding. A pile of fodder that will ready to level and exalt by then will boost my available cash. And my normal AH swings at seeing what I can sell and what doesn't move.

Want to pick up at least one color of these sets Bewitching Ruby Trunk , maybe two.

And plan to hatch at least two Nocturne eggs to become a male/female project pair of Nocturnes. They'll be the first loose eggs I've actually hatched, since I've sold all the elemental eggs I found before now, and the lightning egg I found is being vaulted toward an eventual lightning ancient and something lore-ish about that. Or HibDen if I get there first.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
I never really 'prepare' for notn. but I do have a good sum of gems and treasure. To save. and hoard. and increase. HEHE. I just hope i have time to grind for my goal of 99 eggs
I never really 'prepare' for notn. but I do have a good sum of gems and treasure. To save. and hoard. and increase. HEHE. I just hope i have time to grind for my goal of 99 eggs
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
I think I'm mostly prepared. I have about 11 of each of the red Baldwin materials, which isn't much but it's probably fine since I'll be brewing lots of familiars too. No big goals since this is my first NotN, and I'll see what I should do differently for next year.
I think I'm mostly prepared. I have about 11 of each of the red Baldwin materials, which isn't much but it's probably fine since I'll be brewing lots of familiars too. No big goals since this is my first NotN, and I'll see what I should do differently for next year.
VDwNYPe.png
I don't really want to prepare, but I'm hoping to get some nocturne eggs during this event for a future mass hatch.
I don't really want to prepare, but I'm hoping to get some nocturne eggs during this event for a future mass hatch.
timezone: FR+11
1 2 3 4 5