Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 592 593
World of tanks ad sent me to an external page. here's the link to the page [code]http://worldoftanks.com/play8/en/?utm_campaign=56499&utm_medium=1491&utm_source=168&sid=T%3DxuNe7WFgdGcsj7IkPTM7e1r3G7VEkPal%21P%3D0BZ4JWk4GXKC_xMrXWyWQIGbtLKdoSyW4BS4Pe2CYX5AYlj3Coq0gxNyvsxb3LnNWW92JKePou3Dy2iZG3xJ46G_ZoG13fqtIl7f2Nc3q2edCOQs8syBuB3QkvL0pveAn7EWZ_7a_-Rp9HN5vupAqzUftjrFvQdYUM1ziRb-Sqvua3FsYvqu62SplqJihRqnSchoqR7JYNDHoFPg0HYzpg[/code]
World of tanks ad sent me to an external page.

here's the link to the page
Code:
http://worldoftanks.com/play8/en/?utm_campaign=56499&utm_medium=1491&utm_source=168&sid=T%3DxuNe7WFgdGcsj7IkPTM7e1r3G7VEkPal%21P%3D0BZ4JWk4GXKC_xMrXWyWQIGbtLKdoSyW4BS4Pe2CYX5AYlj3Coq0gxNyvsxb3LnNWW92JKePou3Dy2iZG3xJ46G_ZoG13fqtIl7f2Nc3q2edCOQs8syBuB3QkvL0pveAn7EWZ_7a_-Rp9HN5vupAqzUftjrFvQdYUM1ziRb-Sqvua3FsYvqu62SplqJihRqnSchoqR7JYNDHoFPg0HYzpg
PdgyR10.png
Dairy Pure just tried to get all in my face with a floating survey. In retrospect, I'm sorry it vanished just after I took the screenshot because I would have loved to tell them I definitely will not buy their product. [img]http://images.plurk.com/Qew2qpBFwnC3887iaK3SP.jpg[/img]
Dairy Pure just tried to get all in my face with a floating survey. In retrospect, I'm sorry it vanished just after I took the screenshot because I would have loved to tell them I definitely will not buy their product.

Qew2qpBFwnC3887iaK3SP.jpg
I just got a redirect from League of Angels while I was on a different tab, so I know for sure that I hadn't clicked anything.
I just got a redirect from League of Angels while I was on a different tab, so I know for sure that I hadn't clicked anything.
I've recieved a League of Angels ad that interrupted a Coli run, and a Jeep website that requires me to enter in my zip code, among others that I can't recall.
I've recieved a League of Angels ad that interrupted a Coli run, and a Jeep website that requires me to enter in my zip code, among others that I can't recall.
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
Just got the same redirect as @Peter.
To Jeep?

The sudden influx of auto-redirect ads is really irritating...
The Jeep redirect goes through a site called... refnull.com?
Just got another one for Fiat. I believe it's the bottom ads that do the redirect? I've never seen a jeep ad, but I saw a Fiat one on the sidebar, did not get the redirect. I got the redirect to Fiat when it was a bottom ad.
Just got the same redirect as @Peter.
To Jeep?

The sudden influx of auto-redirect ads is really irritating...
The Jeep redirect goes through a site called... refnull.com?
Just got another one for Fiat. I believe it's the bottom ads that do the redirect? I've never seen a jeep ad, but I saw a Fiat one on the sidebar, did not get the redirect. I got the redirect to Fiat when it was a bottom ad.
tumblr_mzqgzklaBt1sk7pgko1_250.png
I've been redirected to League of Angels as well about five times while going through my lair.
I've been redirected to League of Angels as well about five times while going through my lair.
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
One of these two ads has sound, I think it's the bottom one: [img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/noisy_ad_zps685409c7.png[/img]
One of these two ads has sound, I think it's the bottom one:

noisy_ad_zps685409c7.png
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I got a redirect while going to name some new hatchlings. I don't have a screenshot, unfortunately, because I instantly hit the back button. I then got redirected quite a few times to about:blank - which is, of course, a blank page.

I'm using Chrome on a Mac and this hasn't happened to me before. If I get redirected again, I will get a screenshot and add it as an edit.
I got a redirect while going to name some new hatchlings. I don't have a screenshot, unfortunately, because I instantly hit the back button. I then got redirected quite a few times to about:blank - which is, of course, a blank page.

I'm using Chrome on a Mac and this hasn't happened to me before. If I get redirected again, I will get a screenshot and add it as an edit.
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
I keep getting popup ads... it's happened 3 times now with three separate ads. The ones i remember were for some fantasy RPG type game and for car sales. I'll be clicking through, for example, to gathering, and suddenly my screen changes to the ad and I can't click back to go to FR again- I have to start a new tab for it. Getting really old really fast.
I keep getting popup ads... it's happened 3 times now with three separate ads. The ones i remember were for some fantasy RPG type game and for car sales. I'll be clicking through, for example, to gathering, and suddenly my screen changes to the ad and I can't click back to go to FR again- I have to start a new tab for it. Getting really old really fast.
This came up while I was in the Coli on a completely different window - didn't click a thing. [img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/ad_up_zps74dee404.png[/img]
This came up while I was in the Coli on a completely different window - didn't click a thing.

ad_up_zps74dee404.png
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 592 593