Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 592 593
@Shatapatrika I'm having the exact same issue, except that it's on my iPad instead of my iPhone.

Usually it stops after I leave and open a new tab but this time it kept coming back over and over. It led me to the exact same sites as well.
@Shatapatrika I'm having the exact same issue, except that it's on my iPad instead of my iPhone.

Usually it stops after I leave and open a new tab but this time it kept coming back over and over. It led me to the exact same sites as well.
earthshieldr.pngQhY7AgE.png
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17523547_1473066316068115_6350283685759383094_n.jpg?oh=8e7a3535885e90b66d982716692d840b&oe=5951FD3A
Link posted because it is apparently too big to display.
Please get rid of this one. It redirects you from the site and makes playing almost impossible.
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17523547_1473066316068115_6350283685759383094_n.jpg?oh=8e7a3535885e90b66d982716692d840b&oe=5951FD3A
Link posted because it is apparently too big to display.
Please get rid of this one. It redirects you from the site and makes playing almost impossible.
v2.png
@Anarthyan @GeneralRewind Good to know it's not just me :)
@Anarthyan @GeneralRewind Good to know it's not just me :)
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
[quote name="Shatapatrika" date=2017-04-03 17:36:20] Has anyone else gotten that annoying "Congratulations, You're Today's Lucky Visitor!" thing that KEEPS COMING BACK OVER AND OVER AGAIN? I primarily play on my phone, and lately I keep getting that annoying thing and usually if I open up FR in a new tab it goes away but today it's come up three times in the last ten minutes despite me doing this and I'm getting REALLY SICK OF IT. I have no idea what's causing it but it only happens whenever I'm on FR so I think it might be one of the site ads causing it but I can never tell which one because as soon as you click to navigate somewhere on the site, like to the Trading Post or to take your gathering turns or go to the forums, etc., you are immediately sent to a different page with a pop up ad saying "Congratulations Customer! Your phone has been randomly selected to receive a $1000 gift card!" PLEASE MAKE IT STOP I think it seems to be taking me to two different sites, one is externity . com and the other is pulsseads . com I have an iPhone and use Safari [/quote] ^This. It's making playing incredibly difficult and annoying. I can deal with FR occasionally having popup ads, but this is INCESSANT.
Shatapatrika wrote on 2017-04-03:
Has anyone else gotten that annoying "Congratulations, You're Today's Lucky Visitor!" thing that KEEPS COMING BACK OVER AND OVER AGAIN?

I primarily play on my phone, and lately I keep getting that annoying thing and usually if I open up FR in a new tab it goes away but today it's come up three times in the last ten minutes despite me doing this and I'm getting REALLY SICK OF IT. I have no idea what's causing it but it only happens whenever I'm on FR so I think it might be one of the site ads causing it but I can never tell which one because as soon as you click to navigate somewhere on the site, like to the Trading Post or to take your gathering turns or go to the forums, etc., you are immediately sent to a different page with a pop up ad saying "Congratulations Customer! Your phone has been randomly selected to receive a $1000 gift card!"

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

I think it seems to be taking me to two different sites, one is externity . com and the other is pulsseads . com

I have an iPhone and use Safari

^This. It's making playing incredibly difficult and annoying. I can deal with FR occasionally having popup ads, but this is INCESSANT.
I'm about to give up on playing FR today because that annoying redirect is happening more and more. It took me several tries to even come here to post this. Also, I got the redirect 3 times when I was trying to log in. It's ridiculous. And it's only FR this happens on.

I am using an iPad Pro with Safari. I'll edit in the screen capture in a minute, if I can get back here without being redirected a million times.

Okay, so it happened 3 more times when I tried to edit in this screenshot. It's horrible. Please make it stop.

It starts out with this:
IMG_0046_zpsbf6fugnu.png

Then it redirects the browser away from FR.
I'm about to give up on playing FR today because that annoying redirect is happening more and more. It took me several tries to even come here to post this. Also, I got the redirect 3 times when I was trying to log in. It's ridiculous. And it's only FR this happens on.

I am using an iPad Pro with Safari. I'll edit in the screen capture in a minute, if I can get back here without being redirected a million times.

Okay, so it happened 3 more times when I tried to edit in this screenshot. It's horrible. Please make it stop.

It starts out with this:
IMG_0046_zpsbf6fugnu.png

Then it redirects the browser away from FR.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
I get a lot of these "you have been selected for a $1000 gift card" ads, and I get dragged to some other site against my will. It's been happening a lot more lately, and it's just annoying.

EDIT: ironically, the ad struck again as I posted this, from somewhere called pulsseads.com
I get a lot of these "you have been selected for a $1000 gift card" ads, and I get dragged to some other site against my will. It's been happening a lot more lately, and it's just annoying.

EDIT: ironically, the ad struck again as I posted this, from somewhere called pulsseads.com
BhWDcLm.png
I have the same problem as HSoup and Typhoom. Theses a pop up that auto redirects me to another site.
This is the site:
http://exeternity.com/show.php?c=walmart&p=428ef1158eb705b18f8dc3f4ff6adde4&subid=R12221157161491276612840889&t=1491276612
ubsYkta.jpg
I have the same problem as HSoup and Typhoom. Theses a pop up that auto redirects me to another site.
This is the site:
http://exeternity.com/show.php?c=walmart&p=428ef1158eb705b18f8dc3f4ff6adde4&subid=R12221157161491276612840889&t=1491276612
ubsYkta.jpg
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

[quote name="anika" date=2017-04-03 18:45:52] [quote name="Shatapatrika" date=2017-04-03 17:36:20] Has anyone else gotten that annoying "Congratulations, You're Today's Lucky Visitor!" thing that KEEPS COMING BACK OVER AND OVER AGAIN? I primarily play on my phone, and lately I keep getting that annoying thing and usually if I open up FR in a new tab it goes away but today it's come up three times in the last ten minutes despite me doing this and I'm getting REALLY SICK OF IT. I have no idea what's causing it but it only happens whenever I'm on FR so I think it might be one of the site ads causing it but I can never tell which one because as soon as you click to navigate somewhere on the site, like to the Trading Post or to take your gathering turns or go to the forums, etc., you are immediately sent to a different page with a pop up ad saying "Congratulations Customer! Your phone has been randomly selected to receive a $1000 gift card!" PLEASE MAKE IT STOP I think it seems to be taking me to two different sites, one is externity . com and the other is pulsseads . com I have an iPhone and use Safari [/quote] ^This. It's making playing incredibly difficult and annoying. I can deal with FR occasionally having popup ads, but this is INCESSANT. [/quote] This is happening SO much on my IPhone 6+, I notice a lot of people have been reporting the $1000 gift card add, I can confirm it's limiting my ability to play the game and is non-stop, as well as very annoying.
anika wrote on 2017-04-03:
Shatapatrika wrote on 2017-04-03:
Has anyone else gotten that annoying "Congratulations, You're Today's Lucky Visitor!" thing that KEEPS COMING BACK OVER AND OVER AGAIN?

I primarily play on my phone, and lately I keep getting that annoying thing and usually if I open up FR in a new tab it goes away but today it's come up three times in the last ten minutes despite me doing this and I'm getting REALLY SICK OF IT. I have no idea what's causing it but it only happens whenever I'm on FR so I think it might be one of the site ads causing it but I can never tell which one because as soon as you click to navigate somewhere on the site, like to the Trading Post or to take your gathering turns or go to the forums, etc., you are immediately sent to a different page with a pop up ad saying "Congratulations Customer! Your phone has been randomly selected to receive a $1000 gift card!"

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

I think it seems to be taking me to two different sites, one is externity . com and the other is pulsseads . com

I have an iPhone and use Safari

^This. It's making playing incredibly difficult and annoying. I can deal with FR occasionally having popup ads, but this is INCESSANT.

This is happening SO much on my IPhone 6+, I notice a lot of people have been reporting the $1000 gift card add, I can confirm it's limiting my ability to play the game and is non-stop, as well as very annoying.
I've gotten the "1000 dollar gift card" one too. Like 3 times a minute. I can't play this game, and if it keeps up I'm doing to have to quit it's so bad. Please try to fix this !!
I've gotten the "1000 dollar gift card" one too. Like 3 times a minute. I can't play this game, and if it keeps up I'm doing to have to quit it's so bad. Please try to fix this !!
Always up for a chat!
i'm adding another report to the "congratulations, ___!" auto-redirecting ads from externity and pulsseads, as i've noticed them with increasing frequency over the past few days on safari on my iphone and my ipad. it hasn't yet occurred on a desktop device, but i play frequently on a mobile setup, and this makes it nearly impossible to navigate the site because this appears on a variety of pages, including the trading post, various forums, and some of my dragons. what i'm seeing looks exactly like the screenshots given by users Zygon and HSoup above. i intend to go back to using an adblocker across all my browsers soon because of the incessant nature of these ads, and am increasingly nervous about the security of my devices as time goes on. this may also reflect in a lowered amount of time spent playing fr, because i prefer my mobile devices due to convenience, personal strain injuries, and comfort.
i'm adding another report to the "congratulations, ___!" auto-redirecting ads from externity and pulsseads, as i've noticed them with increasing frequency over the past few days on safari on my iphone and my ipad. it hasn't yet occurred on a desktop device, but i play frequently on a mobile setup, and this makes it nearly impossible to navigate the site because this appears on a variety of pages, including the trading post, various forums, and some of my dragons. what i'm seeing looks exactly like the screenshots given by users Zygon and HSoup above. i intend to go back to using an adblocker across all my browsers soon because of the incessant nature of these ads, and am increasingly nervous about the security of my devices as time goes on. this may also reflect in a lowered amount of time spent playing fr, because i prefer my mobile devices due to convenience, personal strain injuries, and comfort.
tumblr_inline_peln6ndvMC1synnum_540.gif.....x
they / them • fr +0.....x
{ listen to the penumbra podcast }.....x
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 592 593