Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 592 593
Also hijacked to Adult Friend Finder, while looking through my dragons.
Also hijacked to Adult Friend Finder, while looking through my dragons.
I also was redirected to AFF while searching dragons, there was no ad in the sidebar at the time, it was just displaying the standard 'Whitelist us' text. My adblock is always off for FR.
I also was redirected to AFF while searching dragons, there was no ad in the sidebar at the time, it was just displaying the standard 'Whitelist us' text. My adblock is always off for FR.
Chiming in to say that I got the same hijack to Adult Friend Finder without clicking on anything (it just happened in a tab that I'd refreshed earlier).
Chiming in to say that I got the same hijack to Adult Friend Finder without clicking on anything (it just happened in a tab that I'd refreshed earlier).
WE're looking into AFF, trying to find the network so we can remove the ad. There should not be redirecting ads, but even if the ads were not redirecting, this is not the type of advertising that we desire.
WE're looking into AFF, trying to find the network so we can remove the ad. There should not be redirecting ads, but even if the ads were not redirecting, this is not the type of advertising that we desire.
I was also redirected to Adult Friend Finder, I was going through my hoard opening chests and then suddenly the site came up. I tried to go back but it tried redirecting me, I had to close the window.
I was also redirected to Adult Friend Finder, I was going through my hoard opening chests and then suddenly the site came up. I tried to go back but it tried redirecting me, I had to close the window.
zs1DWZ7.png
Same thing with Adult Friend Finder. I left with my FR tab on a dragon's page in my lair and when I came back it was on the AFF page. I didn't click on any ad.
Same thing with Adult Friend Finder. I left with my FR tab on a dragon's page in my lair and when I came back it was on the AFF page. I didn't click on any ad.
Also getting the AFF without clicking on anything; like the poster above I had it happen in a background tab while I was elsewhere. I tried going back in the browser and it just redirected me to AFF again. The sidebar add never got loaded as far as I could tell, so I think it must have been the bottom banner add.
Also getting the AFF without clicking on anything; like the poster above I had it happen in a background tab while I was elsewhere. I tried going back in the browser and it just redirected me to AFF again. The sidebar add never got loaded as far as I could tell, so I think it must have been the bottom banner add.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
We will be shutting off all our ads until we have located and prevented these problematic ones from being served.
We will be shutting off all our ads until we have located and prevented these problematic ones from being served.
Hiveworks is going to slowly re-add all of our networks as they give them the all-clear.
Hiveworks is going to slowly re-add all of our networks as they give them the all-clear.
I can tell you, that shocked the... heck out of me. It was flashbacks to my sister getting a virus/whatever on my computer yearsss ago. Went to my lair main page and then my browser tab whisked me away to... boobies.
I'm an adult, wasn't at work and didn't have anyone near me who shouldn't see that kinda thing (like kids, etc.) but I can be very sensitive to things like that so it was kind of a trigger when it happened. I was in a skype call with a friend and swore fairly loudly a few times while trying to figure out what had just happened. And I'm pretty sure you guys don't want a screen shot of where the page went... I was especially surprised it happened here since FR is supposed to be so "family friendly" and has loads of under age people on it.
Would have been really scary if it had happened to someone while at school or work with a person of authority near, or a kid at home showing a parent something on their computer and then wham.
O_O
It's been hours and I'm still weirded out, to be honest.
I can tell you, that shocked the... heck out of me. It was flashbacks to my sister getting a virus/whatever on my computer yearsss ago. Went to my lair main page and then my browser tab whisked me away to... boobies.
I'm an adult, wasn't at work and didn't have anyone near me who shouldn't see that kinda thing (like kids, etc.) but I can be very sensitive to things like that so it was kind of a trigger when it happened. I was in a skype call with a friend and swore fairly loudly a few times while trying to figure out what had just happened. And I'm pretty sure you guys don't want a screen shot of where the page went... I was especially surprised it happened here since FR is supposed to be so "family friendly" and has loads of under age people on it.
Would have been really scary if it had happened to someone while at school or work with a person of authority near, or a kid at home showing a parent something on their computer and then wham.
O_O
It's been hours and I'm still weirded out, to be honest.
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 592 593