Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fae emotes
1 2
Okay I’m still pretty new but I just realised most of the Fae emotes have the same expression and it’s so cute
Okay I’m still pretty new but I just realised most of the Fae emotes have the same expression and it’s so cute
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
[quote=Encyclopedia]...other species have difficulty reading the Fae; the tiny dragons maintain a monotone when speaking and do not exhibit common body language.[/quote] Yep! Fae dragons do not express emotion except for with their crests. I think it’s cool that quirk was added into the emoji [emoji=fae happy size=2]
Encyclopedia wrote:
...other species have difficulty reading the Fae; the tiny dragons maintain a monotone when speaking and do not exhibit common body language.

Yep! Fae dragons do not express emotion except for with their crests. I think it’s cool that quirk was added into the emoji
Oh my gosh I never noticed it before. [emoji=fae angry size=2] The angry one reminds me of how it is working with retail.
Oh my gosh I never noticed it before.
The angry one reminds me of how it is working with retail.
sYJ7QdI.png
[quote name="SuperHappy" date="2019-11-06 06:38:12" ] [quote=Encyclopedia]...other species have difficulty reading the Fae; the tiny dragons maintain a monotone when speaking and do not exhibit common body language.[/quote] Yep! Fae dragons do not express emotion except for with their crests. I think it’s cool that quirk was added into the emoji [emoji=fae happy size=2] [/quote] ..time to build a lair of Fae
SuperHappy wrote on 2019-11-06 06:38:12:
Encyclopedia wrote:
...other species have difficulty reading the Fae; the tiny dragons maintain a monotone when speaking and do not exhibit common body language.

Yep! Fae dragons do not express emotion except for with their crests. I think it’s cool that quirk was added into the emoji
..time to build a lair of Fae
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
[emoji=fae angry size=2][emoji=fae confused size=2][emoji=fae deadpan size=2][emoji=fae happy size=2][emoji=fae laughing size=2][emoji=fae love size=2][emoji=fae sad size=2][emoji=fae scared size=2][emoji=fae sleepy size=2][emoji=fae star size=2][emoji=fae tongue size=2][emoji=fae winking size=2] Me and the crew exhibiting the full range of emotion

Me and the crew exhibiting the full range of emotion
lZB1YEe.png
my emotional range be like: [emoji=fae confused size=2][emoji=fae laughing size=2][emoji=fae deadpan size=2][emoji=fae sleepy size=2]
my emotional range be like:
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I always feel weird about using the Fae emotes because they always look sarcastic ^^”
I always feel weird about using the Fae emotes because they always look sarcastic ^^”
qOzJVFB.png

CreativeLogic
They/Them | FR +3
Artist | Student | Dreamer

MODS: I move between two
households with people who play FR

Xg9wt4D.png
I never noticed this, but I love it! Too bad the Swap Stand Trio doesn't follow the same logic. Now I'm trying to imagine how each expression looks on actual fae dragons.
I never noticed this, but I love it! Too bad the Swap Stand Trio doesn't follow the same logic. Now I'm trying to imagine how each expression looks on actual fae dragons.
I feel like the scared one should have their eyes be fully open. Animals open their eyes wide to take in as much information as possible about a threat. Their pupils dilate for the same reason.

Other than that, yeah, I love it when people design creatures in a way that makes them much more alien to humans, for example, by taking away facial expression.
I feel like the scared one should have their eyes be fully open. Animals open their eyes wide to take in as much information as possible about a threat. Their pupils dilate for the same reason.

Other than that, yeah, I love it when people design creatures in a way that makes them much more alien to humans, for example, by taking away facial expression.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
[emoji=fae happy size=1] I one day aspire to learn the crest types of the fae emotes from memory so I can stop looking at them and being confuzed.
I one day aspire to learn the crest types of the fae emotes from memory so I can stop looking at them and being confuzed.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2