Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge 2019
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 237 238
December 7th
Head on over to the Coli! The first significant drop you receive, gift to someone! Significant drop can mean either a familiar, apparel, egg, battlestone or chest item

Have been levelling in the Ruins today, so sent natureluvr a couple of fams and a stack of food from there.
December 7th
Head on over to the Coli! The first significant drop you receive, gift to someone! Significant drop can mean either a familiar, apparel, egg, battlestone or chest item

Have been levelling in the Ruins today, so sent natureluvr a couple of fams and a stack of food from there.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@lallie ive just gotta say thank you so much for running this :0 + is there a spreadsheet where i enter myself or is it done manually by you/other mods >^> thanks again!! people like you make fr considerably better.

let's see if i can make up my lost days !
december 1st
» @ollijay thank u for introducing me to this d e e p l y enjoyable game. im so happy i can share it with u
» @croix you probably won't see this for a while, if ever, but your presence on the site has made so many people very very glad - including me. your last raffle brought a smile to my face n your constant humour, good vibes & generousness are hugely appreciated
» @ikonuche for running the behemoth guild and doing a stellar job of it! hopefully in time i can honour your efforts, nature wouldn't be the same without you
» @daintyboots i don't think you're too active, and though your skins + accents aren't all ones i'd personally use, i can see the huge effect you've had on other creators on the site, you're definitely the starter of a certain fr era
» @epher the same goes for you! although i personally love your lair for your humour + your dragon dressing i've ~observed~ so many other users on site following and drawing inspiration from your lair aesthetic - though i think sometimes it seems a little frustrating for you (and people stealing your codes is :big: uncool??) i'd like to thank you on behalf of many lairs for being innovative and stylish
december 2nd
december 3rd
december 4th
december 5th ! completed ! here
december 6th ! completed ! here
december 7th
december 8th
december 9th
december 10th
@lallie ive just gotta say thank you so much for running this :0 + is there a spreadsheet where i enter myself or is it done manually by you/other mods >^> thanks again!! people like you make fr considerably better.

let's see if i can make up my lost days !
december 1st
» @ollijay thank u for introducing me to this d e e p l y enjoyable game. im so happy i can share it with u
» @croix you probably won't see this for a while, if ever, but your presence on the site has made so many people very very glad - including me. your last raffle brought a smile to my face n your constant humour, good vibes & generousness are hugely appreciated
» @ikonuche for running the behemoth guild and doing a stellar job of it! hopefully in time i can honour your efforts, nature wouldn't be the same without you
» @daintyboots i don't think you're too active, and though your skins + accents aren't all ones i'd personally use, i can see the huge effect you've had on other creators on the site, you're definitely the starter of a certain fr era
» @epher the same goes for you! although i personally love your lair for your humour + your dragon dressing i've ~observed~ so many other users on site following and drawing inspiration from your lair aesthetic - though i think sometimes it seems a little frustrating for you (and people stealing your codes is :big: uncool??) i'd like to thank you on behalf of many lairs for being innovative and stylish
december 2nd
december 3rd
december 4th
december 5th ! completed ! here
december 6th ! completed ! here
december 7th
december 8th
december 9th
december 10th
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
I sent my first coli drop (battle stone) plus some health poitions to someone training dragons.
I sent my first coli drop (battle stone) plus some health poitions to someone training dragons.
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
My first significant drop was s familiar, which I sent off to someone that I saw didn't have it.
My first significant drop was s familiar, which I sent off to someone that I saw didn't have it.
qDavPTk.png
I gifted a super [item=Starlight Unicorn Mane] that dropped for me at the Redrock Cove!!!
I gifted a super Starlight Unicorn Mane that dropped for me at the Redrock Cove!!!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Sent 3 people different coli items.

(do I need to show proof? I am linking everything here if that helps.)
Sent 3 people different coli items.

(do I need to show proof? I am linking everything here if that helps.)
XisrT4N.png
Sent a newbie a couple of Mire familiars! :)
Sent a newbie a couple of Mire familiars! :)
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[b]*December 6th*[/b] Write a really nice review of someone's lair or a few of their dragons. You can ping into here if you'd like to! Be sure to say plenty of nice things about their pretty dragons, it's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work @TheAwesoMew has a richly detailed clan and realm lore, that appeals to me greatly (fighting the Shade!), and it’s not even done yet. Thunder Hollow has a long dedicated thread in the Creative Corner, https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2582569 , and you can tell she’s spent a lot of time discovering her dragons’ personalities and backstories, and explored the locations. I had a very hard time picking the dragons to share. Even the dragons whose lore isn’t finished yet are compelling. So here are three, just to show a bit of the wide variety of style, that shows them as individuals. They would be interesting and challenging to write with! Bramble [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41714608] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417147/41714608_350.png[/img] [/url] Sorrel [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44108748] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441088/44108748_350.png[/img] [/url] Kiliac [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42617113] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426172/42617113_350.png[/img] [/url] What was also interesting was to see which of my dragons wanted to talk to who. Tenebrae the Wind-wise, my Clan-Lord, would enjoy talking to their Matriarch Storm and their Wind rep Audra. Kyril wants to talk to Sorrel, Ophanim to their librarian and lorekeeper Rebecca. But the biggest surprise was the one who spoke up first: my ill-mannered Son of Plague, Burningflame himself, wants to go toe-to-toe with Kiliac! That will be a sight to see…. (Honestly, I live for this sort of thing, and I would love to hear from others who have or have seen other detailed lore clans. I know a few, but I’m always looking for more. Feel free to PM me, and share!) [b]*December 7th*[/b] Head on over to the Coli! The first significant drop you receive, gift to someone! Significant drop can mean either a familiar, apparel, egg, battlestone or chest item It’s fitting that the chest Lustrous Shell, my first find at the Kelp Beds, go to @TheAwesoMew, also! And I’m caught up!
*December 6th*
Write a really nice review of someone's lair or a few of their dragons. You can ping into here if you'd like to! Be sure to say plenty of nice things about their pretty dragons, it's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work

@TheAwesoMew has a richly detailed clan and realm lore, that appeals to me greatly (fighting the Shade!), and it’s not even done yet. Thunder Hollow has a long dedicated thread in the Creative Corner,
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2582569
, and you can tell she’s spent a lot of time discovering her dragons’ personalities and backstories, and explored the locations.

I had a very hard time picking the dragons to share. Even the dragons whose lore isn’t finished yet are compelling. So here are three, just to show a bit of the wide variety of style, that shows them as individuals. They would be interesting and challenging to write with!
Bramble

41714608_350.png

Sorrel

44108748_350.png

Kiliac

42617113_350.png

What was also interesting was to see which of my dragons wanted to talk to who. Tenebrae the Wind-wise, my Clan-Lord, would enjoy talking to their Matriarch Storm and their Wind rep Audra. Kyril wants to talk to Sorrel, Ophanim to their librarian and lorekeeper Rebecca. But the biggest surprise was the one who spoke up first: my ill-mannered Son of Plague, Burningflame himself, wants to go toe-to-toe with Kiliac! That will be a sight to see….

(Honestly, I live for this sort of thing, and I would love to hear from others who have or have seen other detailed lore clans. I know a few, but I’m always looking for more. Feel free to PM me, and share!)

*December 7th*

It’s fitting that the chest Lustrous Shell, my first find at the Kelp Beds, go to @TheAwesoMew, also!
And I’m caught up!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Sending a random person in this thread what dropped for me- 2 HP and some battle stones! @Watercolour, that’s you!
Sending a random person in this thread what dropped for me- 2 HP and some battle stones! @Watercolour, that’s you!
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
my first significant drop was a water runestone, so i sent it to a random user, along with some familiars
my first significant drop was a water runestone, so i sent it to a random user, along with some familiars
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 237 238