Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge 2019
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 237 238
This is such an awesome idea!

So many people make the game better. I am sure I am going to leave some off unintentionally, so a very incomplete list includes:

@celinikal You make everything you participate in better just by being you. I love your drive and your enthusiasm.

@Endfinity I see you in the forums being welcoming and awesome!

@Sinjin You are kind and cheerful and just plain make being a part of FlightRising more fun. Thank you.

I forgot @MeratahsBleau who is just pure awesome and has the best dogs.

@TRN and @DraconianLucian What can I say...you two epitomize everything I love about this community. Thank you for being my friends.
This is such an awesome idea!

So many people make the game better. I am sure I am going to leave some off unintentionally, so a very incomplete list includes:

@celinikal You make everything you participate in better just by being you. I love your drive and your enthusiasm.

@Endfinity I see you in the forums being welcoming and awesome!

@Sinjin You are kind and cheerful and just plain make being a part of FlightRising more fun. Thank you.

I forgot @MeratahsBleau who is just pure awesome and has the best dogs.

@TRN and @DraconianLucian What can I say...you two epitomize everything I love about this community. Thank you for being my friends.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@mayanaz @Faolana

Yoooooo I love you guys so much like seriously, I probably would’ve quit this game last year if not for you both~ it’s way more fun sharing dragons and planning outfits and genes with y’all than by myself tbh. Thanks for being my best FR friends (and for letting me vent when needed haha) <3

@silo

Appreciation callout post! >:D Bruh I think about you randomly sometimes and I see you recently changed the apparel on your avatar derg and it looks v good. Anyways, thanks for sticking around and being my friend on here ^^ I sometimes get worried that you don’t play anymore, and then I have to peek over and see if your dragons are fed lol. I think you’re my oldest friend on here who’s still active <3 thanks for everything dude, you’re awesome
@mayanaz @Faolana

Yoooooo I love you guys so much like seriously, I probably would’ve quit this game last year if not for you both~ it’s way more fun sharing dragons and planning outfits and genes with y’all than by myself tbh. Thanks for being my best FR friends (and for letting me vent when needed haha) <3

@silo

Appreciation callout post! >:D Bruh I think about you randomly sometimes and I see you recently changed the apparel on your avatar derg and it looks v good. Anyways, thanks for sticking around and being my friend on here ^^ I sometimes get worried that you don’t play anymore, and then I have to peek over and see if your dragons are fed lol. I think you’re my oldest friend on here who’s still active <3 thanks for everything dude, you’re awesome
ODOObEI.png
[emoji=coatl love] !! It felt so wonderful to wake up and see all these lovely pings. Thank you so much to everybody~ @After I was so glad I got to know you here; you're always so patient, kind, and helpful, whether it's answering questions about how the site works or how to tweak a story. I always enjoy looking through your lair and am impressed by the hard work you've put into your dragons. Your lore feedback is also a huge help to me, and I'm always glad to hear from you and chat about characters and writing! ^^ @awaicu Seconding @/myriadofstars' post: You're a genuinely kind and awesome person, and I'm glad you reached out to me here on FR! It's been a pleasure to discuss lore with you and to see your clan develop such wonderfully interconnected stories and arcs. I'm always looking forward to the next installment, and I can't thank you enough for your encouragement and help with my own lore! @Azurenight I have always appreciated and admired how you take time to read people's lore and comment on it. I'm also a big fan of your own writing; you have so many interesting ideas and your characters are really fun to read about. I still think about that Halloween feature you made one time, with the Sprites wearing costumes -- that was really cool! @Barrdwing I really enjoy our chats; they're one of the highlights of my day! I've learned a lot from you, and I really feel that being able to discuss creative techniques with you has helped me grow as a writer (aaaand maybe as a more critical reader as well XD). Plus it's always fun to gush about dragons! Yours are particularly pretty and well-dressed, and I always enjoy seeing new additions in your lair. [emoji=bogsneak star] @myriadofstars Aww! =^.^= I really appreciated your messaging me, honestly! I love receiving alliance offers, and your own clan has a rich history and interesting characters. I enjoyed bouncing ideas back and forth with you and would love to write with you someday! @Nerilka And thank [i]you[/i] also for starting the IBC and keeping it alive! I love how you always have something nice to say about everyone's dragons. The IBC has really helped me become comfortable in my Flight and playing style, and it's all thanks to you! [emoji=heart] @Petall Your positivity, hard work, and support for other players are always commendable! I've enjoyed getting to know your characters through the fantastic lore you write, and I deeply appreciate how you always take the time to read and comment on my own lore. Thank you for your support, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your dergs' continuing adventures! @Wystaria You were my first real friend here on FR, and I don't think I could've asked for a better one! [emoji=heart] I have always appreciated your encouragement, and I enjoy reading any ideas or stories you show me. You've got a wonderful lair with a rich history (not to mention some very nice outfits!) and I admire how you're always ready to reach out and help or cheer up other players.
!! It felt so wonderful to wake up and see all these lovely pings. Thank you so much to everybody~

@After I was so glad I got to know you here; you're always so patient, kind, and helpful, whether it's answering questions about how the site works or how to tweak a story. I always enjoy looking through your lair and am impressed by the hard work you've put into your dragons. Your lore feedback is also a huge help to me, and I'm always glad to hear from you and chat about characters and writing! ^^

@awaicu Seconding @/myriadofstars' post: You're a genuinely kind and awesome person, and I'm glad you reached out to me here on FR! It's been a pleasure to discuss lore with you and to see your clan develop such wonderfully interconnected stories and arcs. I'm always looking forward to the next installment, and I can't thank you enough for your encouragement and help with my own lore!

@Azurenight I have always appreciated and admired how you take time to read people's lore and comment on it. I'm also a big fan of your own writing; you have so many interesting ideas and your characters are really fun to read about. I still think about that Halloween feature you made one time, with the Sprites wearing costumes -- that was really cool!

@Barrdwing I really enjoy our chats; they're one of the highlights of my day! I've learned a lot from you, and I really feel that being able to discuss creative techniques with you has helped me grow as a writer (aaaand maybe as a more critical reader as well XD). Plus it's always fun to gush about dragons! Yours are particularly pretty and well-dressed, and I always enjoy seeing new additions in your lair.

@myriadofstars Aww! =^.^= I really appreciated your messaging me, honestly! I love receiving alliance offers, and your own clan has a rich history and interesting characters. I enjoyed bouncing ideas back and forth with you and would love to write with you someday!

@Nerilka And thank you also for starting the IBC and keeping it alive! I love how you always have something nice to say about everyone's dragons. The IBC has really helped me become comfortable in my Flight and playing style, and it's all thanks to you!

@Petall Your positivity, hard work, and support for other players are always commendable! I've enjoyed getting to know your characters through the fantastic lore you write, and I deeply appreciate how you always take the time to read and comment on my own lore. Thank you for your support, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your dergs' continuing adventures!

@Wystaria You were my first real friend here on FR, and I don't think I could've asked for a better one! I have always appreciated your encouragement, and I enjoy reading any ideas or stories you show me. You've got a wonderful lair with a rich history (not to mention some very nice outfits!) and I admire how you're always ready to reach out and help or cheer up other players.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Doxiunoia !!! aww, i'm glad it made you so happy. and i love the badge you gave me--i smile every time i look at it. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] right back at you with the being awesome ;)
@Doxiunoia !!! aww, i'm glad it made you so happy. and i love the badge you gave me--i smile every time i look at it. right back at you with the being awesome ;)
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
@Pensacola

Roc, yes? :P

Heeeey. I thought we are friends! *hugs* But I do know what you mean~

Thank you for remembering me and always supporting me, even though I'm often barely active on this site and the other. Hope to get to know you better in the future! All the best with school, dear~
@Pensacola

Roc, yes? :P

Heeeey. I thought we are friends! *hugs* But I do know what you mean~

Thank you for remembering me and always supporting me, even though I'm often barely active on this site and the other. Hope to get to know you better in the future! All the best with school, dear~
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
[center][size=6][u][b]Rosa Diaz's December Kindness Challenge[/b][/u][/size] [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/TIAo7pcm4htw3UqjTH/giphy.gif[/img] I intend to complete this full list day by day. This post serves to keep track of it. [b]December 1st[/b] List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! Tag them here and tell them why, spread the love <3 [quote]@Owlynx - Honestly? The closest thing I have to a friend on here and that's saying something considering we don't even talk much, lol. Here's to another year of being messes and eating flowers! @Ashki - I always see you running the earth events and I'm always so proud to be Earth Flight when I see your events and banners fly. Rock on! @Twizz - It's been a long time since I've seen you around or talked to you, but I've never forgotten you! I still have that double steel girl from your pair a long time ago. @Absinthy - I need to mention you for starting and maintaining the ANR! It's been such a great tool for so many people and It's been great to help out so many people. @DarkMerlin - Last but not least, You. You introduced me to this game and I've played it since. You've long stopped playing, but I've never forgotten you. <3[/quote] [b]December 2nd[/b] Donate apparel to your Flight's Free/Trade Apparel Thread or similar [quote]~ I have donated a bunch of unneeded items to the flight's Dom Bank. Earth isn't very active in the forums, so I thought donating to the community would be just as good. [/quote] [b]December 3rd[/b] Create a small starter pack for one or two newer players! Optional: In doing this perhaps give them something a little harder to obtain [quote]~ Done and donated! Found a couple newbies to gift out to ~ ?[/quote] [b]December 4th[/b] Brew a Baldwin Item for someone and gift it to them If you don't have a high level, brew whatever you can and give it as a random gift, it's the thought that counts! [quote]~ Donated an item to a friend of mine! Early Christmas gift.[/quote] [b]December 5th[/b] Donate familiars to your Flight's Free/Trade Familiar Thread or similar [quote]~ Earth isn't too active, again, so I donated to the Earth Dom effort once more![/quote] [b]December 6th[/b] Write a really nice review of someone's lair or a few of their dragons. You can ping into here if you'd like to! Be sure to say plenty of nice things about their pretty dragons, it's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work [quote]@Nyllei - I saw your broadcast and was inspired to read your lore. I couldn't stop reading it! So I decided to write a review for your lair on day 6! Here we go ~ [quote] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/485003/48500274p.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]00[/color][nextcol][b][u]Flow[/u][/b][color=transparent]00[/color][nextcol]This is a beautiful dragon! It's clear that you've put a lot of money and effort into her, and it shows! Her lore is wonderful - It's refreshing to see minor deity lore that doesn't turn the dragon into a crazy mary sue. Flow has her problems and has her lessons to learn with room to grow. I do really wish I knew who the spiral that found her was![/columns] [br] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/404459/40445883p.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]00[/color][nextcol][b][u]Zephyrite[/u][/b][color=transparent]00[/color][nextcol]I really enjoy her colours and lore. It would be cool to see how she would interact with Flow in her true form, and what she thinks of Twist.[/columns] [br] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/55928/5592755p.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]00[/color][nextcol][b][u]Seivere[/u][/b][color=transparent]00[/color][nextcol]This old boy seems like he has some stories to tell...He would get along quite well with some of the Lighthouse clan in my lair. I really like him and could probably sit and listen to his stories for hours.[/columns] [br] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/463717/46371680p.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]00[/color][nextcol][b][u]Aster[/u][/b][color=transparent]00[/color][nextcol]Ok, I'll admit it...I looked at him because he's a Mirror and I love Mirrors. BUT. I have always loved the "Mercenary/Assassin turned valued family" type trope, and I like even more that he hangs out in the tavern. I'm picturing a surly mirror with a mug in the claw and a hatchling biting his tail.[/columns] [br] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/320291/32029077p.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]00[/color][nextcol][b][u]Mary[/u][/b][color=transparent]00[/color][nextcol]Whoa. Just...Whoa. I don't have a lot to say here, I think she's got some good lore. You can easily picture it in your mind and I just really love the second paragraph. It illustrates such a powerful image of a dragon searching for something she's not sure of yet.[/columns] [/quote] [/quote] [b]December 7th[/b] Head on over to the Coli! The first significant drop you receive, gift to someone! Significant drop can mean either a familiar, apparel, egg, battlestone or chest item [quote]~ Donated some coli apparel to some newbies! Had some extra Tin apparel after completing some fodder training.[/quote] [b]December 8th[/b] Help someone with a lair or hibernal den expansion (can be a newer or older player). If you need help with hibden stuff, this thread is quite lovely! [quote]~ Sent a gift off! Hopefully the slot opens up.[/quote] [b]December 9th[/b] Random Act of Kindness Day! Think of something nice to do for someone and do it, can be anything from gifting to writing a nice word or two about them or their dragons! [quote]~ Did a few nice things for some people![/quote] [b]December 10th[/b] Send in a donation to your flight and/or support your fellow flight members! Send in a donation to your Dom Bank or perhaps another program! [quote]~ Donations complete![/quote] [b]December 11th[/b] Self Care Day 1! A third of the way through the challenge and you're all doing so well, take a day to do something for yourself. Buy that apparel piece you've been wanting for a little, or relax in the fairgrounds for example, the choice is yours [quote]~ Made some money for myself![/quote] [b]December 12th[/b] Look at a bunch of hatcheries. Maybe even sign up for a ping list or two. Perhaps even buy a couple dragons ^^ [quote]~ Done![/quote] [b]December 13th[/b] Give an item you can only get from Swipp to a random person, perhaps something a little harder to obtain ~ Gifted a Black Tulip Flowerfall! [b]December 14th[/b] Have some fun in the fairgrounds and donate your earnings to a random player or to your flight bank/program of choice! Challenging mode: Max out your fairgrounds and donate [quote]~ Done![/quote] [b]December 15th[/b] Participate in 'The Giving Tree' thread and help others with their wishes [quote]~ Done![/quote] [b]December 16th[/b] Donate food to your Flight's Free Food Thread, or similar [quote]~ Done![/quote] [b]December 17th[/b] Look at some art/lore shops, sign up for ping lists, support our creative communities by potentially ordering something from a user. With this one you can do what is most comfortable for you and your budget. As always, if you just simply want to gift someone instead, go right ahead! [quote]~ Done![/quote] [b]December 18th[/b] Donate battle items to your Flight's Free battle item Thread or similar [quote]~ Done![/quote] [b]December 19th[/b] If you know who they are, ping the Breeders/original owners of some of your most favourite dragons and let them know why! [quote]~ Done![/quote] [b]December 20th[/b] Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earnt it <3 [quote]~ Done![/quote] [b]December 21st[/b] Participate in 'Give a Surprise, Get a Surprise' or something similar [quote]~ Done![/quote] [b]December 22nd[/b] Give a skin/accent to a random person, perhaps something that isn't a fest skin. If you can only afford to give fest skins, perhaps something that is older or suits their dragons more! [quote]~ Done![/quote] [b]December 23rd[/b] Participate in some forum games in Dragon Share! Dragon appreciation is very nice for both parties as not only do you get to feel good about your own dragons, but you can look at others' pretty dragons and make them warm and fuzzy too! Win win :D [quote]~ Done![/quote] [b]December 24th[/b] It's the night before Christmas! So let's all get together and share some of our favourite Christmas things, whether that be your favourite carol, a story you love, or another reason as to why you love this time of year. Challenging mode: Let's try and be a little bit creative and come up with FR christmas carols! [b]December 25th[/b] It's Christmas, which means sharing the day with family and friends. Extend the warm festive fuzzies to your friends on FR. Ping them in here and write a message to your good friends on this site, or perhaps those that are like family. Let them know how much they mean to you. Christmas gifts are optional [b]December 26th[/b] It's Boxing Day! Look through your hoard and give any stuff you don't really need away to members who might have not got much this holiday season [b]December 27th[/b] Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar to a member not doing so well this festival [b]December 28th[/b] This time of year can be hectic and stressful, so please take a moment to be kind to yourself. Thus this is self care day 3! Remember to be kind to yourself, you've all done such wonderful things for others this past month <3 [b]December 29th[/b] Have some fun with others and participate in some lighthearted games and threads in the Forum Games section. You only need to participate in one if you'd like, otherwise the sky's the limit. [b]December 30th[/b] Random Act of Kindness Day 2! Do something nice for someone! It's up to you what that is :D [b]December 31st[/b] Give someone a gene/breed change scroll or an egg. This is designed to be the hardest challenge, seeing as it's at the end of the list. So be sure to save up ahead of time! Otherwise if you don't feel like you can make this a reality you can just gift a 'high-end' item instead! @RosaDiaz [/center]
Rosa Diaz's December Kindness Challenge

giphy.gif

I intend to complete this full list day by day. This post serves to keep track of it.

December 1st
List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! Tag them here and tell them why, spread the love <3
Quote:
@Owlynx - Honestly? The closest thing I have to a friend on here and that's saying something considering we don't even talk much, lol. Here's to another year of being messes and eating flowers!

@Ashki - I always see you running the earth events and I'm always so proud to be Earth Flight when I see your events and banners fly. Rock on!

@Twizz - It's been a long time since I've seen you around or talked to you, but I've never forgotten you! I still have that double steel girl from your pair a long time ago.

@Absinthy - I need to mention you for starting and maintaining the ANR! It's been such a great tool for so many people and It's been great to help out so many people.

@DarkMerlin - Last but not least, You. You introduced me to this game and I've played it since. You've long stopped playing, but I've never forgotten you. <3

December 2nd
Donate apparel to your Flight's Free/Trade Apparel Thread or similar
Quote:
~ I have donated a bunch of unneeded items to the flight's Dom Bank. Earth isn't very active in the forums, so I thought donating to the community would be just as good.

December 3rd
Create a small starter pack for one or two newer players!
Optional: In doing this perhaps give them something a little harder to obtain
Quote:
~ Done and donated! Found a couple newbies to gift out to ~ ?

December 4th
Brew a Baldwin Item for someone and gift it to them
If you don't have a high level, brew whatever you can and give it as a random gift, it's the thought that counts!
Quote:
~ Donated an item to a friend of mine! Early Christmas gift.

December 5th
Donate familiars to your Flight's Free/Trade Familiar Thread or similar
Quote:
~ Earth isn't too active, again, so I donated to the Earth Dom effort once more!

December 6th
Write a really nice review of someone's lair or a few of their dragons. You can ping into here if you'd like to! Be sure to say plenty of nice things about their pretty dragons, it's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work
Quote:
@Nyllei - I saw your broadcast and was inspired to read your lore. I couldn't stop reading it! So I decided to write a review for your lair on day 6! Here we go ~
Quote:
48500274p.png 00 Flow00 This is a beautiful dragon! It's clear that you've put a lot of money and effort into her, and it shows! Her lore is wonderful - It's refreshing to see minor deity lore that doesn't turn the dragon into a crazy mary sue. Flow has her problems and has her lessons to learn with room to grow. I do really wish I knew who the spiral that found her was!

40445883p.png 00 Zephyrite00 I really enjoy her colours and lore. It would be cool to see how she would interact with Flow in her true form, and what she thinks of Twist.

5592755p.png 00 Seivere00 This old boy seems like he has some stories to tell...He would get along quite well with some of the Lighthouse clan in my lair. I really like him and could probably sit and listen to his stories for hours.

46371680p.png 00 Aster00 Ok, I'll admit it...I looked at him because he's a Mirror and I love Mirrors. BUT. I have always loved the "Mercenary/Assassin turned valued family" type trope, and I like even more that he hangs out in the tavern. I'm picturing a surly mirror with a mug in the claw and a hatchling biting his tail.

32029077p.png 00 Mary00 Whoa. Just...Whoa. I don't have a lot to say here, I think she's got some good lore. You can easily picture it in your mind and I just really love the second paragraph. It illustrates such a powerful image of a dragon searching for something she's not sure of yet.

December 7th
Head on over to the Coli! The first significant drop you receive, gift to someone! Significant drop can mean either a familiar, apparel, egg, battlestone or chest item
Quote:
~ Donated some coli apparel to some newbies! Had some extra Tin apparel after completing some fodder training.

December 8th
Help someone with a lair or hibernal den expansion (can be a newer or older player). If you need help with hibden stuff, this thread is quite lovely!
Quote:
~ Sent a gift off! Hopefully the slot opens up.

December 9th
Random Act of Kindness Day! Think of something nice to do for someone and do it, can be anything from gifting to writing a nice word or two about them or their dragons!
Quote:
~ Did a few nice things for some people!

December 10th
Send in a donation to your flight and/or support your fellow flight members! Send in a donation to your Dom Bank or perhaps another program!
Quote:
~ Donations complete!

December 11th
Self Care Day 1! A third of the way through the challenge and you're all doing so well, take a day to do something for yourself. Buy that apparel piece you've been wanting for a little, or relax in the fairgrounds for example, the choice is yours
Quote:
~ Made some money for myself!

December 12th
Look at a bunch of hatcheries. Maybe even sign up for a ping list or two. Perhaps even buy a couple dragons ^^
Quote:
~ Done!

December 13th
Give an item you can only get from Swipp to a random person, perhaps something a little harder to obtain

~ Gifted a Black Tulip Flowerfall!

December 14th
Have some fun in the fairgrounds and donate your earnings to a random player or to your flight bank/program of choice! Challenging mode: Max out your fairgrounds and donate
Quote:
~ Done!

December 15th
Participate in 'The Giving Tree' thread and help others with their wishes
Quote:
~ Done!

December 16th
Donate food to your Flight's Free Food Thread, or similar
Quote:
~ Done!

December 17th
Look at some art/lore shops, sign up for ping lists, support our creative communities by potentially ordering something from a user. With this one you can do what is most comfortable for you and your budget. As always, if you just simply want to gift someone instead, go right ahead!
Quote:
~ Done!

December 18th
Donate battle items to your Flight's Free battle item Thread or similar
Quote:
~ Done!

December 19th
If you know who they are, ping the Breeders/original owners of some of your most favourite dragons and let them know why!
Quote:
~ Done!

December 20th
Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earnt it <3
Quote:
~ Done!

December 21st
Participate in 'Give a Surprise, Get a Surprise' or something similar
Quote:
~ Done!

December 22nd
Give a skin/accent to a random person, perhaps something that isn't a fest skin. If you can only afford to give fest skins, perhaps something that is older or suits their dragons more!
Quote:
~ Done!

December 23rd
Participate in some forum games in Dragon Share! Dragon appreciation is very nice for both parties as not only do you get to feel good about your own dragons, but you can look at others' pretty dragons and make them warm and fuzzy too! Win win :D
Quote:
~ Done!

December 24th
It's the night before Christmas! So let's all get together and share some of our favourite Christmas things, whether that be your favourite carol, a story you love, or another reason as to why you love this time of year. Challenging mode: Let's try and be a little bit creative and come up with FR christmas carols!

December 25th
It's Christmas, which means sharing the day with family and friends. Extend the warm festive fuzzies to your friends on FR. Ping them in here and write a message to your good friends on this site, or perhaps those that are like family. Let them know how much they mean to you. Christmas gifts are optional

December 26th
It's Boxing Day! Look through your hoard and give any stuff you don't really need away to members who might have not got much this holiday season

December 27th
Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar to a member not doing so well this festival

December 28th
This time of year can be hectic and stressful, so please take a moment to be kind to yourself. Thus this is self care day 3! Remember to be kind to yourself, you've all done such wonderful things for others this past month <3

December 29th
Have some fun with others and participate in some lighthearted games and threads in the Forum Games section. You only need to participate in one if you'd like, otherwise the sky's the limit.

December 30th
Random Act of Kindness Day 2! Do something nice for someone! It's up to you what that is :D

December 31st
Give someone a gene/breed change scroll or an egg. This is designed to be the hardest challenge, seeing as it's at the end of the list. So be sure to save up ahead of time! Otherwise if you don't feel like you can make this a reality you can just gift a 'high-end' item instead!

@RosaDiaz
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@Lallie
Thanks for keeping this tradition alive!

@ChibiEnvyChan @Roccy @Lodzhal Thank you for your long running light sales threads!

@julis @isti @jinian Good to have folks like you in the slack to chat with
@Lallie
Thanks for keeping this tradition alive!

@ChibiEnvyChan @Roccy @Lodzhal Thank you for your long running light sales threads!

@julis @isti @jinian Good to have folks like you in the slack to chat with
uDNAbBS.png
There are so many lovely people who make FR a wonderful place!!

My friend @Midnighthermione who is never bothered by my pestering at all hour of the day.

@Eeree again for making such a wonderful thread filled with positivity and compliments all around!

@Kedreeva thank you so much for introducing me to this site many years ago, even though you probably have no idea who i am! I still avidly follow and love seeing your pretty peafowl from your blog!
There are so many lovely people who make FR a wonderful place!!

My friend @Midnighthermione who is never bothered by my pestering at all hour of the day.

@Eeree again for making such a wonderful thread filled with positivity and compliments all around!

@Kedreeva thank you so much for introducing me to this site many years ago, even though you probably have no idea who i am! I still avidly follow and love seeing your pretty peafowl from your blog!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Solstices @VelikaTheAlpha @Zeir @Katigura @HalfPintAsh @kiri1109 @Xolrit @Howdoilnternet @Niceless

~ Thank you all for pinging me and giving me such positive comments ;; I love you all so much <3 you made me way too happy

@BirdeeBee @IssuesMayExist
~ You! You two logical beebs that I can never not enjoy the presence of! I appreciate all of your support and the comfort (of logic I can’t retort to) you bring me when I am in my low moments. You truly deserve everything beautiful and positive coming your way!

@Alphazi @Lallie @Shariza
~ You’re all such sweet babes and I wish I could talk to you guys more ;;

@Harley015
~ One of my longest friends, and even at one point something more xD I love you, and even though we don’t talk as much, I hope your life contains everything you’ve ever wanted <3
@Solstices @VelikaTheAlpha @Zeir @Katigura @HalfPintAsh @kiri1109 @Xolrit @Howdoilnternet @Niceless

~ Thank you all for pinging me and giving me such positive comments ;; I love you all so much <3 you made me way too happy

@BirdeeBee @IssuesMayExist
~ You! You two logical beebs that I can never not enjoy the presence of! I appreciate all of your support and the comfort (of logic I can’t retort to) you bring me when I am in my low moments. You truly deserve everything beautiful and positive coming your way!

@Alphazi @Lallie @Shariza
~ You’re all such sweet babes and I wish I could talk to you guys more ;;

@Harley015
~ One of my longest friends, and even at one point something more xD I love you, and even though we don’t talk as much, I hope your life contains everything you’ve ever wanted <3
@Myconid for bringing me to FR, getting me started with battle dragons, collaborating on, well, everything and many, many things IRL.

@Juxta13 for bringing this lovely challenge to my attention, for hosting the random raffle and being an all-around kind and gracious person on FR.

@Lallie, @mothscale, @tarshaan, @L1BR4 for the gracious way you answer my questions about minutia, everything from pinglists, spreadsheets, donations, badges and BBcode. For your organization skills and patience and enthusiasm. I've been in FR a little less than one year and Wind is the best (Go, House Zephyrus!) because folks like y'all make it so.

@SommerBee who gifted me with an airdrop when I was a newbie. It was such a surprise and set a lovely tone as I was just starting to branch out and explore this site and all it has to offer.

@Myconid for bringing me to FR, getting me started with battle dragons, collaborating on, well, everything and many, many things IRL.

@Juxta13 for bringing this lovely challenge to my attention, for hosting the random raffle and being an all-around kind and gracious person on FR.

@Lallie, @mothscale, @tarshaan, @L1BR4 for the gracious way you answer my questions about minutia, everything from pinglists, spreadsheets, donations, badges and BBcode. For your organization skills and patience and enthusiasm. I've been in FR a little less than one year and Wind is the best (Go, House Zephyrus!) because folks like y'all make it so.

@SommerBee who gifted me with an airdrop when I was a newbie. It was such a surprise and set a lovely tone as I was just starting to branch out and explore this site and all it has to offer.

UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 237 238