Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge 2019
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 237 238
For self care today, I'm applying to some jobs I really, really want. I also made myself tea this morning, ate breakfast, and might buy myself a piece of apparel or a familiar later.
For self care today, I'm applying to some jobs I really, really want. I also made myself tea this morning, ate breakfast, and might buy myself a piece of apparel or a familiar later.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
day 20.

desperately needin a break, so i'm taking a well needed one, gonna play some animal crossing :]
day 20.

desperately needin a break, so i'm taking a well needed one, gonna play some animal crossing :]
wishing you the best.
woohoo break day, ill read today
woohoo break day, ill read today
Another catchup day for me!!

DAY 15 - Granted a wish for Dragonsongbird!

DAY 16 - Donated ~400pts of food to the Wind food bank!

DAY 17 - I had been contemplating getting a commission for my friend for awhile, and this was a perfect opportunity! I'm still looking for the perfect artstyle for the character, but I signed up for a few artshop pinglists on the way!

DAY 18 - Donated two Ambushes to Wind's battlestone bank!
Another catchup day for me!!

DAY 15 - Granted a wish for Dragonsongbird!

DAY 16 - Donated ~400pts of food to the Wind food bank!

DAY 17 - I had been contemplating getting a commission for my friend for awhile, and this was a perfect opportunity! I'm still looking for the perfect artstyle for the character, but I signed up for a few artshop pinglists on the way!

DAY 18 - Donated two Ambushes to Wind's battlestone bank!
YUDrFCG.png
[quote name="Lallie" date="2019-10-19 18:37:34" ] [center][size=4][font=Georgia][b]December 17th[/size][/font][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]Look at some art/lore shops, sign up for ping lists, support our creative communities by potentially ordering something from a user. With this one you can do what is most comfortable for you and your budget. As always, if you just simply want to gift someone instead, go right ahead![/size][/font][/center][/quote] Just went through the art forum a bit and signed up for a pinglist! [quote name="Lallie" date="2019-10-19 18:37:34" ] [center][size=4][font=Georgia][b]December 18th[/size][/font][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]Donate battle items to your Flight's Free battle item Thread or similar[/size][/font][/center][/quote] Since I've never heard of anything like that before and have no idea where to look, I will be donating to a random person! Sent some stuff to @/dianamoon [item=leaf bolt] [b]x2[/b][item=dark bolt] [b]x2[/b][item=vile bolt] [b]x2[/b][item=jungle slash] [b]x2[/b] [item=mist slash] [b]x2[/b][item=concentration] [b]x2[/b][item=regeneration] [b]x2[/b][item=minor health potion] [b]x99[/b] [quote name="Lallie" date="2019-10-19 18:37:34" ] [center][size=4][font=Georgia][b]December 19th[/size][/font][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]If you know who they are, ping the Breeders/original owners of some of your most favourite dragons and let them know why![/size][/font][/center][/quote] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38319354] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=21519&skin=0&apparel=1750,2955,1146,25861,1627,28807,18806,29802,29226,25865,26141,28816,28818,1092,22826,26869&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]@yiqi I immensely appreciate that you let me purchase this lovely boi from you, I am incredibly happy and thankful. He means a lot to me as a character and your kindness made my day brighter immediately. Thank you so much for selling him to me, he is being spoiled now ♥ I had a really hard time finding a dragon of those colours, and when I heard you would part with your little boi, I was instantly ecstatic.[/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47899578] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478996/47899578_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48402174] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484022/48402174_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]@helsing Now I know that I haven't bought these exact dragons from you, but I still immensely love the original ones and, knowing that Min is most certainly one of my top three favourite OC and Pen-Hesb isn't far from one either, this actually means the world to me. I am still incredibly thankful you let me purchase the boi, I don't know where my lore would be without you ♥ Thank you so much for all the other gift dragons too, I'm so sad I couldn't get the chance to spoil the original [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2743435]Pen-Hesb[/url] but I did get a replacement for her so her character and your kind gesture could live on! However, I am not letting the same travesty happen to this account which means [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52749987]Iusaaset[/url] is SAFE, can't wait to change her into a snip Snap. I am thankful for literally every little gift and word you sent my way, I hope you have an amazing rest of the month, and happy holidays![/columns] [quote name="Lallie" date="2019-10-19 18:37:34" ] [center][size=4][font=Georgia][b]December 20th[/size][/font][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earnt it <3[/size][/font][/center][/quote] Sadly, no one for me to buy...YET. I will look into some more dragons a bit later but for now, new apparel will do :^) [item=amber flourish tail drape] [b]x3[/b][item=bamboo sedge hat] [b]x1[/b][item=date plumed cover] [b]x16[/b]
Lallie wrote on 2019-10-19 18:37:34:
December 17th
Look at some art/lore shops, sign up for ping lists, support our creative communities by potentially ordering something from a user. With this one you can do what is most comfortable for you and your budget. As always, if you just simply want to gift someone instead, go right ahead!

Just went through the art forum a bit and signed up for a pinglist!

December 18th
Donate battle items to your Flight's Free battle item Thread or similar

Since I've never heard of anything like that before and have no idea where to look, I will be donating to a random person! Sent some stuff to @/dianamoon

Leaf Bolt x2 Dark Bolt x2 Vile Bolt x2 Jungle Slash x2
Mist Slash x2 Concentration x2 Regeneration x2 Minor Health Potion x99

December 19th
If you know who they are, ping the Breeders/original owners of some of your most favourite dragons and let them know why!

scry?sdid=21519&skin=0&apparel=1750,2955,1146,25861,1627,28807,18806,29802,29226,25865,26141,28816,28818,1092,22826,26869&xt=dressing.png
@yiqi I immensely appreciate that you let me purchase this lovely boi from you, I am incredibly happy and thankful. He means a lot to me as a character and your kindness made my day brighter immediately. Thank you so much for selling him to me, he is being spoiled now ♥ I had a really hard time finding a dragon of those colours, and when I heard you would part with your little boi, I was instantly ecstatic.

47899578_350.png

48402174_350.png
@helsing Now I know that I haven't bought these exact dragons from you, but I still immensely love the original ones and, knowing that Min is most certainly one of my top three favourite OC and Pen-Hesb isn't far from one either, this actually means the world to me. I am still incredibly thankful you let me purchase the boi, I don't know where my lore would be without you ♥ Thank you so much for all the other gift dragons too, I'm so sad I couldn't get the chance to spoil the original Pen-Hesb but I did get a replacement for her so her character and your kind gesture could live on! However, I am not letting the same travesty happen to this account which means Iusaaset is SAFE, can't wait to change her into a snip Snap. I am thankful for literally every little gift and word you sent my way, I hope you have an amazing rest of the month, and happy holidays!

December 20th
Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earnt it <3

Sadly, no one for me to buy...YET. I will look into some more dragons a bit later but for now, new apparel will do :^)

Amber Flourish Tail Drape x3 Bamboo Sedge Hat x1 Date Plumed Cover x16
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
My self care today will be playing with animals~
My self care today will be playing with animals~
Na5WGHa.png
This is my first day off from work in nearly two weeks (well I'm on call but ignore that)!

I'm gonna rock it in my snuggie with some good music and a cat in my lap. <3 Happy Friday everyone!
This is my first day off from work in nearly two weeks (well I'm on call but ignore that)!

I'm gonna rock it in my snuggie with some good music and a cat in my lap. <3 Happy Friday everyone!
Going to take a relaxing day and do a bit on mahjong I think :)
Going to take a relaxing day and do a bit on mahjong I think :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
Day 20: Not gonna focus a lot on FR today. Play video games with friends, doodle, occasionally get on to feed my dergs and such, ya know ?
Day 20: Not gonna focus a lot on FR today. Play video games with friends, doodle, occasionally get on to feed my dergs and such, ya know ?
1571002113640.png
Self care day will be taking the morning slow before work this afternoon. I'm fighting off a cold and will most likely be listening to podcasts for a bit after my shower.
Self care day will be taking the morning slow before work this afternoon. I'm fighting off a cold and will most likely be listening to podcasts for a bit after my shower.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 237 238