Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed idea
1 2
I mean, I've seen Pinkerlockes/Nuzlockes that use this rule. Tends to lead to a LOT of dead dragons in Scorched Forest... admins plz nerf
I mean, I've seen Pinkerlockes/Nuzlockes that use this rule. Tends to lead to a LOT of dead dragons in Scorched Forest... admins plz nerf
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

*breathes heavily*
466w8yC.png
@Renaiwom

R.I.P. to the first pinkerlocke with a gen1 imperial that must’ve sucked for them
@Renaiwom

R.I.P. to the first pinkerlocke with a gen1 imperial that must’ve sucked for them
...you seriously think someone with a g1 Imp would put them in a 'locke, @penguala? Also Pinkerlockes are circa 2016, so g1 imps wouldn't be in danger, as those who were exalted were mostly in 2013.
...you seriously think someone with a g1 Imp would put them in a 'locke, @penguala? Also Pinkerlockes are circa 2016, so g1 imps wouldn't be in danger, as those who were exalted were mostly in 2013.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Briton" date="2019-10-14 12:23:58" ] I see that your flight is plague, please exalt yourself immediately so that you can apologize in person to PlagueMama for bringing shame to your flight with these ideas. [/quote] to the soup with you
Briton wrote on 2019-10-14 12:23:58:
I see that your flight is plague, please exalt yourself immediately so that you can apologize in person to PlagueMama for bringing shame to your flight with these ideas.
to the soup with you
Ot3Ahks.jpg
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2019-10-14 14:26:30" ] [quote name="Briton" date="2019-10-14 12:23:58" ] I see that your flight is plague, please exalt yourself immediately so that you can apologize in person to PlagueMama for bringing shame to your flight with these ideas. [/quote] to the soup with you [/quote] I shall gladly become one with the soup for Plaguemom
BirdBagel wrote on 2019-10-14 14:26:30:
Briton wrote on 2019-10-14 12:23:58:
I see that your flight is plague, please exalt yourself immediately so that you can apologize in person to PlagueMama for bringing shame to your flight with these ideas.
to the soup with you

I shall gladly become one with the soup for Plaguemom
Locking this thread as the OP already has a cursed ideas thread here. Please use that thread to discuss cursed ideas. Thank you!
Locking this thread as the OP already has a cursed ideas thread here. Please use that thread to discuss cursed ideas. Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
1 2