Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Finally. Finished. The Thing.
1 2
@Ellapinky @pyramids @DootTheBang @Clya @MeKat @PotatoDragon346
Aw, thanks y'all ^^

@Alphazi
Omigosh you have so manyyy! And word, starting from scratch woulda been hellish. I been collecting them along the way, luckily. Technically it's more like last 80 or so, coz the last couple are borderline unobtainable and I don't think I'll have that kind of patience.

@LordJeanliness
Oh my goood don't remind me. The egg wall was the WORST. At one point all my hibden tasks were eggs and a gene scroll, all 300k+ treasure. I got stuck on that for the longest time. Good luck with getting over that bit, that sounds like you're super close tho! Also once I got some of the eggs out of the way some of the later tasks were again much cheaper/easier, so there's that at least! ^^
You're doing super well for starting in july tho, keep it up! :o

@StarGatherer
Thank you! It kidna was hard, but then it wasn't?
I was about halfway done with my lair when the hibernal den came out. And then I focused on that, but since I wasn't sure what stuff might be important to keep later, I just kept everything.
Once I got done with hibden, lair was actually much easier because I had a hoard full of leftover items to sell, and that paid for my lair, and it's now paying for a few new familiars. I still have like 850 listings to sell from the hibden hoarding, so I guess I'd advise something like that. :'D
@Ellapinky @pyramids @DootTheBang @Clya @MeKat @PotatoDragon346
Aw, thanks y'all ^^

@Alphazi
Omigosh you have so manyyy! And word, starting from scratch woulda been hellish. I been collecting them along the way, luckily. Technically it's more like last 80 or so, coz the last couple are borderline unobtainable and I don't think I'll have that kind of patience.

@LordJeanliness
Oh my goood don't remind me. The egg wall was the WORST. At one point all my hibden tasks were eggs and a gene scroll, all 300k+ treasure. I got stuck on that for the longest time. Good luck with getting over that bit, that sounds like you're super close tho! Also once I got some of the eggs out of the way some of the later tasks were again much cheaper/easier, so there's that at least! ^^
You're doing super well for starting in july tho, keep it up! :o

@StarGatherer
Thank you! It kidna was hard, but then it wasn't?
I was about halfway done with my lair when the hibernal den came out. And then I focused on that, but since I wasn't sure what stuff might be important to keep later, I just kept everything.
Once I got done with hibden, lair was actually much easier because I had a hoard full of leftover items to sell, and that paid for my lair, and it's now paying for a few new familiars. I still have like 850 listings to sell from the hibden hoarding, so I guess I'd advise something like that. :'D
Congrats!! As a total completion I totally feel you! I had to finish the den unlock slots once I started too!

Good luck with your remaining familiars! I'm also full up there, minus the 5 too expensive to even consider ones.
Congrats!! As a total completion I totally feel you! I had to finish the den unlock slots once I started too!

Good luck with your remaining familiars! I'm also full up there, minus the 5 too expensive to even consider ones.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Skywaep yeeeeeaahhhh the last ones don't count |D i believe in you to get the rest though! now with the updated bestiary it shouldn't be too hard <3 good luck!
@Skywaep yeeeeeaahhhh the last ones don't count |D i believe in you to get the rest though! now with the updated bestiary it shouldn't be too hard <3 good luck!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2