Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gay Dragons (against LGBT+? ignore)
1 2 3 4 5
I don't think I've ever seen a newbie so harassed for not posting in the 'right forum', my goodness...

I've got an FR Discussion for you; what's with all the non-moderators absolutely policing the forums. If someone posts in the wrong forum, and the post needs to be moved, then I'm pretty sure a mod could move it? If you wanna show the op the right forum and lightly suggest they move it, that's totally fine! But if they don't, then maybe it should be dropped and left for a moderator to take care of, if it even needs to be taken care of in the first place???

Anyway, since the poor op's original post has been hijacked, here's a link to the new one, in the 'correct forum'! And I added my own reply if anyone cares, lol!
I don't think I've ever seen a newbie so harassed for not posting in the 'right forum', my goodness...

I've got an FR Discussion for you; what's with all the non-moderators absolutely policing the forums. If someone posts in the wrong forum, and the post needs to be moved, then I'm pretty sure a mod could move it? If you wanna show the op the right forum and lightly suggest they move it, that's totally fine! But if they don't, then maybe it should be dropped and left for a moderator to take care of, if it even needs to be taken care of in the first place???

Anyway, since the poor op's original post has been hijacked, here's a link to the new one, in the 'correct forum'! And I added my own reply if anyone cares, lol!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
[quote name="Alskasaur" date="2019-10-12 02:35:40" ] I don't think I've ever seen a newbie so harassed for not posting in the 'right forum', my goodness... [/quote] Me neither!! Never have I seen someone get so unnecessarily obliterated for something so trivial. I understand pointing out that it would be better suited for Dragon Share is fine but why in the world is everyone so hostile!!
Alskasaur wrote on 2019-10-12 02:35:40:

Me neither!! Never have I seen someone get so unnecessarily obliterated for something so trivial. I understand pointing out that it would be better suited for Dragon Share is fine but why in the world is everyone so hostile!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-10-12 10:12:00" ] [quote name="Alskasaur" date="2019-10-12 02:35:40" ] I don't think I've ever seen a newbie so harassed for not posting in the 'right forum', my goodness... [/quote] Me neither!! Never have I seen someone get so unnecessarily obliterated for something so trivial. I understand pointing out that it would be better suited for Dragon Share is fine but why in the world is everyone so hostile!! [/quote] Thanks for the support, guys. Thankfully I had a really good night last night, since I finally got to see Hamilton after years of waiting, and I'm feeling better now, to the point that I'm not going to let this bother me anymore.
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-10-12 10:12:00:
Alskasaur wrote on 2019-10-12 02:35:40:

Me neither!! Never have I seen someone get so unnecessarily obliterated for something so trivial. I understand pointing out that it would be better suited for Dragon Share is fine but why in the world is everyone so hostile!!

Thanks for the support, guys. Thankfully I had a really good night last night, since I finally got to see Hamilton after years of waiting, and I'm feeling better now, to the point that I'm not going to let this bother me anymore.
[quote name="GustForFun" date="2019-10-12 02:13:01" ] [quote name="BlackSouls2895" date="2019-10-10 12:57:48" ] [quote name="PocketVampire" date="2019-10-10 11:46:08" ] [quote name="GustForFun" date="2019-10-10 03:11:21" ] You should probably read the description of each topic and choose what's best. This is for discussing aspects of the game, not specific dragons. There's no need to be rude or defensive to other players who inform you of this, it's just easier to post things where they're meant to go. [/quote] [/quote] I did read the description and didn't think it fit there because I wasn't looking for improvemnt. And I wasn't trying to show them off, just show support. I don't need any more stress today, I already got yelled at enough by my mom, so can we please just drop it? Anyone else who wants to comment go to the post in dragon share. [/quote] Look I understand that. But generally speaking dragons are you know, shared, in dragon share so. I think the guilt trip is unnecessary though I am sorry to hear you're going through that. You may as well delete this thread if you want to end the comments. [/quote] Btw, I wasn't trying to guilt trip you. I just asked if we could drop it because I didn't need more stress, especially since I had already moved the thread to dragon share and people still kept saying it should be moved. I'm tired of this, so even if you don't, I'm dropping this.
GustForFun wrote on 2019-10-12 02:13:01:
BlackSouls2895 wrote on 2019-10-10 12:57:48:
PocketVampire wrote on 2019-10-10 11:46:08:
GustForFun wrote on 2019-10-10 03:11:21:
You should probably read the description of each topic and choose what's best. This is for discussing aspects of the game, not specific dragons. There's no need to be rude or defensive to other players who inform you of this, it's just easier to post things where they're meant to go.
I did read the description and didn't think it fit there because I wasn't looking for improvemnt. And I wasn't trying to show them off, just show support.
I don't need any more stress today, I already got yelled at enough by my mom, so can we please just drop it? Anyone else who wants to comment go to the post in dragon share.
Look I understand that. But generally speaking dragons are you know, shared, in dragon share so. I think the guilt trip is unnecessary though I am sorry to hear you're going through that. You may as well delete this thread if you want to end the comments.

Btw, I wasn't trying to guilt trip you. I just asked if we could drop it because I didn't need more stress, especially since I had already moved the thread to dragon share and people still kept saying it should be moved. I'm tired of this, so even if you don't, I'm dropping this.
1 2 3 4 5