Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm a ruthless, unloving god
1 2 3 4
I've never felt this way before. I find thinking about my favorite dragons being exalted to be incredibly off-putting. My dragons are the primary reason I play Flight Rising, and replacements would not come easily, if at all.
I've never felt this way before. I find thinking about my favorite dragons being exalted to be incredibly off-putting. My dragons are the primary reason I play Flight Rising, and replacements would not come easily, if at all.
giphy.gif
ye and i do it all the time >:D nothing can stop meeee
ye and i do it all the time >:D nothing can stop meeee
Nope. I have the opposite problem. Almost every dragon that comes into my lair is a perma and I keep getting more.

*cries in no lair space*
Nope. I have the opposite problem. Almost every dragon that comes into my lair is a perma and I keep getting more.

*cries in no lair space*
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I think the song And He Runs by the youtuber Blixemi is the appropriate theme song for this thread
I think the song And He Runs by the youtuber Blixemi is the appropriate theme song for this thread
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2019-10-08 18:51:49" ] Nope. I have the opposite problem. Almost every dragon that comes into my lair is a perma and I keep getting more. *cries in no lair space* [/quote]
WolfTears wrote on 2019-10-08 18:51:49:

*cries in no lair space*
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name=Dreamson]My dragons may worship the 11, but little do they know their fate is truly controlled by a hormonal, angsty midget [b]who runs away from her responsibilities like tidelord runs from his.[/b][/quote] you just roasted the water flight lol
Dreamson wrote:
My dragons may worship the 11, but little do they know their fate is truly controlled by a hormonal, angsty midget who runs away from her responsibilities like tidelord runs from his.

you just roasted the water flight lol
yep. Even with a small lair as is, it happens more than I'd like to admit lol.
the amount of times I've exalted my progens and brought them back-
yep. Even with a small lair as is, it happens more than I'd like to admit lol.
the amount of times I've exalted my progens and brought them back-
The day I exalt September is the day I quit FR for Roblox.
The day I exalt September is the day I quit FR for Roblox.
How do you get the urge

Like sure, some ill yeet away. But everyone? No. I like my beans
How do you get the urge

Like sure, some ill yeet away. But everyone? No. I like my beans
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Lowkey I want to re-do my lair, but I've built up so much sentimentality to most of my dragons I just can't. If it really, really came down to picking like just a few faves, I could do it, but not of my own free will.
Lowkey I want to re-do my lair, but I've built up so much sentimentality to most of my dragons I just can't. If it really, really came down to picking like just a few faves, I could do it, but not of my own free will.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
1 2 3 4