Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You have to delete a breed, which one?
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 67 68
Skydancers. Watch FR burn.

I'm kidding
Skydancers. Watch FR burn.

I'm kidding
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Imperials. And watch as Henry freaks out.
Imperials. And watch as Henry freaks out.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Coatls. The only genuinely irredeemably ugly dragon in both poses to me. I don't know why, just, no matter how hard I try I just can't bring myself to like them.
Coatls. The only genuinely irredeemably ugly dragon in both poses to me. I don't know why, just, no matter how hard I try I just can't bring myself to like them.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Mirrors
Mirrors
sig129_by_dingobreath-dcpkdvz.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2387672/1
Banescales.
Banescales.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
begone tundras
begone tundras
7J1Hgbi.pngHHHh
People are going to be unhappy if any breed gets deleted. Therefore, to anger as few people as possible, I must know how many unexalted dragons of a given breed exist. Based on the search results, when I weight the dragon counts to account for how long the breeds have existed, snappers are simply the least popular.
Even when I don't weight the counts, the only breed less common than Snappers is Banescales, and that only by a little bit, and almost certainly because they're so new they haven't built up their numbers yet. Seriously, there are almost as many unexalted Banes, which have existed for under a year, as Snappers, which have been here since launch.
People are going to be unhappy if any breed gets deleted. Therefore, to anger as few people as possible, I must know how many unexalted dragons of a given breed exist. Based on the search results, when I weight the dragon counts to account for how long the breeds have existed, snappers are simply the least popular.
Even when I don't weight the counts, the only breed less common than Snappers is Banescales, and that only by a little bit, and almost certainly because they're so new they haven't built up their numbers yet. Seriously, there are almost as many unexalted Banes, which have existed for under a year, as Snappers, which have been here since launch.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
[quote name="Vrachos" date="2019-10-07 20:26:57" ] deity [/quote]
Vrachos wrote on 2019-10-07 20:26:57:
deity
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Snappers. Even if ridgies and boggos seem 'ugly' to people, they at least have some serious lore stuff they can pull off. Ridgebacks can still be a serious dragon in lore and apparel. So can boggos. But snappers? To me, all the potential they have is joke lore and other stuff, not super serious lore stuff. They don't look very good. We could have had a bulky breed that didn't look so... ridiculous, as snappers do.

Tomo's cool tho I'll spare her.
Snappers. Even if ridgies and boggos seem 'ugly' to people, they at least have some serious lore stuff they can pull off. Ridgebacks can still be a serious dragon in lore and apparel. So can boggos. But snappers? To me, all the potential they have is joke lore and other stuff, not super serious lore stuff. They don't look very good. We could have had a bulky breed that didn't look so... ridiculous, as snappers do.

Tomo's cool tho I'll spare her.
Imperials or bogs

I'm sorry

I don't want to delete any though hh

Tbh would probably delete banes, but I love chevron and arrow, and they're bane exlusives soo
Imperials or bogs

I'm sorry

I don't want to delete any though hh

Tbh would probably delete banes, but I love chevron and arrow, and they're bane exlusives soo
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 67 68