Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You have to delete a breed, which one?
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 67 68
Ridgebacks should fly off
Ridgebacks should fly off
gaolers... maybe they just haven't grown on me yet
gaolers... maybe they just haven't grown on me yet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
Pearlcatchers.
Ugly stuck-up snooty dragons.

And to those who say Ridgebacks, you will have to pry them from my cold dead hands.
Pearlcatchers.
Ugly stuck-up snooty dragons.

And to those who say Ridgebacks, you will have to pry them from my cold dead hands.
Scratching off Spirals tbh. They're the breed that I always forget exists and I've only ever had one Spiral in my clan.
Scratching off Spirals tbh. They're the breed that I always forget exists and I've only ever had one Spiral in my clan.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
snappers
snappers
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
[center][emoji=pearlcatcher scared size=2][/center]
i delete whoever forced me into this position. i like dragons
i delete whoever forced me into this position. i like dragons
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
either snappers or tundras depending on which way the rest of the site voted... I can't just say boom no more *insert dragon breed here* I might make them like imperials and make them breed only without any hesitation. That way people who liked them could still have them but maybe I am too nice.
either snappers or tundras depending on which way the rest of the site voted... I can't just say boom no more *insert dragon breed here* I might make them like imperials and make them breed only without any hesitation. That way people who liked them could still have them but maybe I am too nice.
Bogsneaks definitely. I just don't like their look :-:
Bogsneaks definitely. I just don't like their look :-:
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
Snappers get yeeted directly into the sun. All of them.
Snappers get yeeted directly into the sun. All of them.
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 67 68