Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whats your favorite egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Earth, ice, and light’s are good. Oh, and arcane.
Earth, ice, and light’s are good. Oh, and arcane.
Wind, they actually look like eggs
Wind, they actually look like eggs
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
light
light
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
light

so smooth
light

so smooth
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
Plague and lightning! Plague cuz it was the first egg I got and the only one I hatched (giving me one of my most favorite dragons) and lightning cuz it just looks cool.
Plague and lightning! Plague cuz it was the first egg I got and the only one I hatched (giving me one of my most favorite dragons) and lightning cuz it just looks cool.
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
arcane, light, and ice are my favorites. not surprising;p I really don't have an issue with wind eggs though, they're quite cute.
arcane, light, and ice are my favorites. not surprising;p I really don't have an issue with wind eggs though, they're quite cute.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Shadow Eggs

They look so cool!

Also water eggs, gotta love those barnacles
Shadow Eggs

They look so cool!

Also water eggs, gotta love those barnacles
candle-smol.png
Plague, light, shadow and lightning are probably my favorites. Although I am also obsessed with fire eyes and if given the option will jump at any opportunity to hatch one.
Plague, light, shadow and lightning are probably my favorites. Although I am also obsessed with fire eyes and if given the option will jump at any opportunity to hatch one.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
Wind, Nature, and Ice are some of my favorites!
Wind, Nature, and Ice are some of my favorites!
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
Probably Lightning and Water! Water just looks so cool and natural and I have a soft spot for Lightning ;v;
Probably Lightning and Water! Water just looks so cool and natural and I have a soft spot for Lightning ;v;
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10