Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whats your favorite egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but Arcane eggs would be absolutely PERFECT if they didn't have those orbiting rings. Other than that, I love how round Plague and Light eggs are! Really they're all aesthetically pleasing in their own ways [emoji=eternal youth size=1]
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but Arcane eggs would be absolutely PERFECT if they didn't have those orbiting rings.
Other than that, I love how round Plague and Light eggs are! Really they're all aesthetically pleasing in their own ways
qOzJVFB.png

CreativeLogic
They/Them | FR +3
Artist | Student | Dreamer

MODS: I move between two
households with people who play FR

Xg9wt4D.png
lightning! they look like plasma orbs i think its cool
lightning! they look like plasma orbs i think its cool
135.png
shadow, water and arcane! ironic bc those are some of my least favorite eye colors but I love the art for the eggs
shadow, water and arcane! ironic bc those are some of my least favorite eye colors but I love the art for the eggs
wpEE9mo.png
i like all of them :)) i think each of the eggs are representative of their flight's aesthetic and i like all the flights' themes (except for plague bc plague [sorry] but i do like plague eggs)
i like all of them :)) i think each of the eggs are representative of their flight's aesthetic and i like all the flights' themes (except for plague bc plague [sorry] but i do like plague eggs)
1009gIL.png
Arcane ;3

though i am a sucker for lightning, light, plauge, and bogsneak eggles.

(plauge is second favorite because i love that aesthetic...second only to the chaos flight (Arcane))
Arcane ;3

though i am a sucker for lightning, light, plauge, and bogsneak eggles.

(plauge is second favorite because i love that aesthetic...second only to the chaos flight (Arcane))
TBD
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg

Very pretty, cant pick an absolute favorite but these five are on top
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg

Very pretty, cant pick an absolute favorite but these five are on top
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
nature is really cute! i also like light because they just look like normal eggs :P fire is nice as well!
nature is really cute! i also like light because they just look like normal eggs :P fire is nice as well!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I love the appearance of the nature, light, and arcane eggs :>
I love the appearance of the nature, light, and arcane eggs :>
[item=Unhatched Light Egg] It’s just so aesthetically pleasing to look at. The close second would be Arcane but I’m obviously biased.
Unhatched Light Egg
It’s just so aesthetically pleasing to look at. The close second would be Arcane but I’m obviously biased.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Wind is so swirly and dreamy... the others are pretty good too, though.
Wind is so swirly and dreamy... the others are pretty good too, though.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10