Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey you anger me!
1 2
So im tired of spending so much gold in her raffles. I spend about 300,000 gold, in which im saving up, only to find out i dont win her raffle. It just makes me angery that I spent all that money. Tell me what makes you mad in her raffle?

All caps title removed by @JCStitches
So im tired of spending so much gold in her raffles. I spend about 300,000 gold, in which im saving up, only to find out i dont win her raffle. It just makes me angery that I spent all that money. Tell me what makes you mad in her raffle?

All caps title removed by @JCStitches
uUy6CkM.png
It’s all based on chance, so it’s a gamble to spend any money. You could spend a million treasure and not win anything either. I normally only buy one ticket
It’s all based on chance, so it’s a gamble to spend any money. You could spend a million treasure and not win anything either. I normally only buy one ticket
+2 FR time
he/they
I just stopped doing it after the first few raffles. The chances of winning are....sliiiim. Like just buy or bid in an auction if you have that much money to burn. Your chances are better
I just stopped doing it after the first few raffles. The chances of winning are....sliiiim. Like just buy or bid in an auction if you have that much money to burn. Your chances are better
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
Im sorry;;;
i've never ever won and i'vs tried.. what, every week since it started, whereas others have won twice, maybe 3+ times? gotta keep trying y'know?
Im sorry;;;
i've never ever won and i'vs tried.. what, every week since it started, whereas others have won twice, maybe 3+ times? gotta keep trying y'know?
T3TuubO.png
Yep, sadly, that's what most people get when playing with luck [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] I mean, who am I to say anything, I buy 100 tickets each week kjksjdf. But yeah, the odds are so low that it's just not worth spending too much money on Roundsey. Your odds [i]do[/i] go up when you buy more tickets, but just a little bit, most of the time it's completely not worth it. Sorry you spent so much money on the raffle tho, that must succ. But yeah, what makes me a bit displeased is that I haven't seen any dragon that fit my colour criteria (except that stunning triple Spring lady, I would die for her). I am very happy to hear that other people are getting their desired colours in dragons, even if they don't get the dragon itself, I just wish the Staff sometimes released those "controversial" colours and genes.
Yep, sadly, that's what most people get when playing with luck I mean, who am I to say anything, I buy 100 tickets each week kjksjdf. But yeah, the odds are so low that it's just not worth spending too much money on Roundsey. Your odds do go up when you buy more tickets, but just a little bit, most of the time it's completely not worth it. Sorry you spent so much money on the raffle tho, that must succ.

But yeah, what makes me a bit displeased is that I haven't seen any dragon that fit my colour criteria (except that stunning triple Spring lady, I would die for her). I am very happy to hear that other people are getting their desired colours in dragons, even if they don't get the dragon itself, I just wish the Staff sometimes released those "controversial" colours and genes.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I never get more than maybe 10 tickets. If I win, great, if I don't, no big deal. Spending so much gives no guarantee of a return on your investment, at all.
I never get more than maybe 10 tickets. If I win, great, if I don't, no big deal. Spending so much gives no guarantee of a return on your investment, at all.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I just buy 10 tickets, which is 5kt. Sure, my chances of winning are tiny, but there’s been no big loss. I can’t imagine even putting 50kt into the raffle once. If putting in that much cash is making you angry, just decrease how much you put in every week. Even with massive amounts of treasure, your chances are still tiny, so it’s not like you are sacrificing good chances by dropping how much treasure you put into it.
I just buy 10 tickets, which is 5kt. Sure, my chances of winning are tiny, but there’s been no big loss. I can’t imagine even putting 50kt into the raffle once. If putting in that much cash is making you angry, just decrease how much you put in every week. Even with massive amounts of treasure, your chances are still tiny, so it’s not like you are sacrificing good chances by dropping how much treasure you put into it.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
I bought 500 tickets for a laugh, and forgot about them tbh. It’s a raffle, so I wouldn’t ever go in thinking I’d actually win.
I bought 500 tickets for a laugh, and forgot about them tbh. It’s a raffle, so I wouldn’t ever go in thinking I’d actually win.
I only buy 1 ticket each week so I'm not entirely excluded from a chance.
I only buy 1 ticket each week so I'm not entirely excluded from a chance.
Next time you buy tickets, calculate your percentage chance of winning. It'll put things in perspective!
Next time you buy tickets, calculate your percentage chance of winning. It'll put things in perspective!
td9UiZS.png
1 2