Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | a series of unfortunate events
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
How is it we know the mate/tertiary if we can’t click the dragon or find her via search?
How is it we know the mate/tertiary if we can’t click the dragon or find her via search?
wow this is bizarre. Like.. you can search just thistle or just mulberry, but as soon as you search both it breaks.

edit: but when you sort by highest ID first it works again, but you can't look at the last page. Presumably something is wrong with her and it can't load any page she'd appear on
wow this is bizarre. Like.. you can search just thistle or just mulberry, but as soon as you search both it breaks.

edit: but when you sort by highest ID first it works again, but you can't look at the last page. Presumably something is wrong with her and it can't load any page she'd appear on
Wua5ROf.png
[quote name="SuperHappy" date="2019-09-27 18:14:12" ] How is it we know the mate/tertiary if we can’t click the dragon or find her via search? [/quote] Using her ID adding one or minus one by the last number will find a progenitors number
SuperHappy wrote on 2019-09-27 18:14:12:
Using her ID adding one or minus one by the last number will find a progenitors number
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
I tried it too, got the same error. Spooky...
I tried it too, got the same error. Spooky...
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Holey moley this is odd.

I need her now.
Holey moley this is odd.

I need her now.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Does akitla even exist? What if she was just a test dragon that somehow got into spotlight?
Does akitla even exist? What if she was just a test dragon that somehow got into spotlight?
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
That's so strange! I wonder why this happened...
That's so strange! I wonder why this happened...
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
With the new steampunk update today... Maybe she was a test for it and accidentally wasnt deleted from the code before the update went live?
With the new steampunk update today... Maybe she was a test for it and accidentally wasnt deleted from the code before the update went live?
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-09-27 18:24:50" ] With the new steampunk update today... Maybe she was a test for it and accidentally wasnt deleted from the code before the update went live? [/quote] That is a good point...
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-09-27 18:24:50:
That is a good point...
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Akitla is also a rather specific name, so spotlight may have generated a placeholder name and reactivated her code...
Akitla is also a rather specific name, so spotlight may have generated a placeholder name and reactivated her code...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85