Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | a series of unfortunate events
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85
[quote name="Arinyl" date="2019-09-27 18:42:12" ] Also... 4 entries in their bestiary. The Four Horsemen? [/quote] Nope, I checked every page of their beastiary (You actually can) And it's just the 'everyone gets one automatically' familiars
Arinyl wrote on 2019-09-27 18:42:12:
Also... 4 entries in their bestiary.
The Four Horsemen?

Nope, I checked every page of their beastiary (You actually can)
And it's just the 'everyone gets one automatically' familiars
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
No nests, the lair is glitched, and four bestiary entries...
This is starting to be weird-
No nests, the lair is glitched, and four bestiary entries...
This is starting to be weird-
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@VeniVidiVici Beat me to it! I was doing the same thing and just came to the same conclusion you did.

Interestingly, you can't view the lair OR the den. And that with the "no lair" thing, I'd say it's pretty likely that technical-wise, the dragons are breaking because of the account, and not the account breaking because of the dragons.
@VeniVidiVici Beat me to it! I was doing the same thing and just came to the same conclusion you did.

Interestingly, you can't view the lair OR the den. And that with the "no lair" thing, I'd say it's pretty likely that technical-wise, the dragons are breaking because of the account, and not the account breaking because of the dragons.
Wua5ROf.png
[quote name="myriadofstars" date="2019-09-27 18:43:51" ] [quote name="Arinyl" date="2019-09-27 18:42:12" ] Also... 4 entries in their bestiary. The Four Horsemen? [/quote] Haha I hope not. [/quote] They just have these fams: [item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [item=Loga] [item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] [item=Slight Eyewing]
myriadofstars wrote on 2019-09-27 18:43:51:
Arinyl wrote on 2019-09-27 18:42:12:
Also... 4 entries in their bestiary.
The Four Horsemen?
Haha I hope not.
They just have these fams:
Golden Bantam Fangar Loga Miniature Sornieth Globe Slight Eyewing
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Currently liking the downtime corruption theory, tbh.
Currently liking the downtime corruption theory, tbh.
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
They have the mini globe?
They have the mini globe?
My theory is the account broke, corrupting the root data for the dragons, nests, lair data... Wiping it almost clean. Except for the base data, and the dragon's ids. Ids that can be chosen, linking to a dragon that doesn't exist, the same reason search breaks. It attempts to find a dragon that was deleted from the game via corruption
My theory is the account broke, corrupting the root data for the dragons, nests, lair data... Wiping it almost clean. Except for the base data, and the dragon's ids. Ids that can be chosen, linking to a dragon that doesn't exist, the same reason search breaks. It attempts to find a dragon that was deleted from the game via corruption
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-09-27 18:50:25" ] My theory is the account broke, corrupting the root data for the dragons, nests, lair data... Wiping it almost clean. Except for the base data, and the dragon's ids. Ids that can be chosen, linking to a dragon that doesn't exist, the same reason search breaks. It attempts to find a dragon that was deleted from the game via corruption [/quote] My question is, why does it actually [i]say[/i] 'No Lair'?
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-09-27 18:50:25:
My question is, why does it actually say 'No Lair'?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-09-27 18:50:25" ] My theory is the account broke, corrupting the root data for the dragons, nests, lair data... Wiping it almost clean. Except for the base data, and the dragon's ids. Ids that can be chosen, linking to a dragon that doesn't exist, the same reason search breaks. It attempts to find a dragon that was deleted from the game via corruption [/quote] @ProwlerBC Has this ever happened before or did this one user become this unlucky? If this has happened before, from what it sounds with all the downtime, how have we not seen more of these corrupting dragons when searching up one random? Or did the front page dragon finder just somehow managed to grab onto this glitchy gal?
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-09-27 18:50:25:
@ProwlerBC
Has this ever happened before or did this one user become this unlucky?
If this has happened before, from what it sounds with all the downtime, how have we not seen more of these corrupting dragons when searching up one random?
Or did the front page dragon finder just somehow managed to grab onto this glitchy gal?
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
The ah works for those colors, and there's currently 2 dergs on the ah with close colors, we need Thistle/Mulberry/emerald bred pronto!
The ah works for those colors, and there's currently 2 dergs on the ah with close colors, we need Thistle/Mulberry/emerald bred pronto!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85