Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's worse than fae necks? guard wings
1 2 3 4
i mean, it's a part of basic design, you don't want the background to be too detailed when you have so much going on in the front. idk man i'm not that bothered by it :/
i mean, it's a part of basic design, you don't want the background to be too detailed when you have so much going on in the front. idk man i'm not that bothered by it :/
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
Oh dear that has ruined an illusion of a proud Guard lady [emoji=ridgeback sad size=2] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298611/29861061_350.png[/img] One 'El Cheapo' wing [emoji=ridgeback confused size=2]
Oh dear that has ruined an illusion of a proud Guard lady

29861061_350.png

One 'El Cheapo' wing
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
Haha, Look at butterfly. BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39776782] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397768/39776782_350.png[/img] [/url] It a steecker
Haha, Look at butterfly.

BBCode:

39776782_350.png

It a steecker
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
Why would you do this
Why would you do this
66.png
Because I'm hoping a kindly god mod will fix it?

No, then I'd just have posted in the art errors thread. Because I'm hoping it will be fixed and in the meantime I want to share my misery.
Because I'm hoping a kindly god mod will fix it?

No, then I'd just have posted in the art errors thread. Because I'm hoping it will be fixed and in the meantime I want to share my misery.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
*hugs my Mossrock*
*hugs my Mossrock*
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
oh. oh dear
oh. oh dear
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Oh no. I had not noticed this, but it also happens on male PCs in certain genes. Though maybe it's not quite the same problem. But Noxtide is the one that bugs me. I don't understand the weird pale, blankness on the far wing behind the main and front wing. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=17&winggene=24&wings=10&auth=ac29a7a9ec95048f9298f48b23a60da79c8d76d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It seems like it could be the backside of the 'wing arm', but the lack of detail/matching bugs me, especially with Noxtide. I don't have Male PCs with it for that reason. >> It also happens with Bee, Clouded, Facet and Hex. With most of the rest of the genes, that spot has some detail when it makes sense, which makes me think it's an error in the ones where detail is missing.
Oh no. I had not noticed this, but it also happens on male PCs in certain genes. Though maybe it's not quite the same problem. But Noxtide is the one that bugs me.

I don't understand the weird pale, blankness on the far wing behind the main and front wing.

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=17&winggene=24&wings=10&auth=ac29a7a9ec95048f9298f48b23a60da79c8d76d2&dummyext=prev.png

It seems like it could be the backside of the 'wing arm', but the lack of detail/matching bugs me, especially with Noxtide. I don't have Male PCs with it for that reason. >> It also happens with Bee, Clouded, Facet and Hex.

With most of the rest of the genes, that spot has some detail when it makes sense, which makes me think it's an error in the ones where detail is missing.
lGriifT.png
[quote name="bogbees" date="2019-09-25 18:55:44" ] i mean, it's a part of basic design, you don't want the background to be too detailed when you have so much going on in the front. idk man i'm not that bothered by it :/ [/quote] There's basic design, which I can see that point, and then there's missing design, which really seems to be the case here. It really does look like a cardboard silhouette mimicking a wing.
bogbees wrote on 2019-09-25 18:55:44:

There's basic design, which I can see that point, and then there's missing design, which really seems to be the case here. It really does look like a cardboard silhouette mimicking a wing.
lGriifT.png
Guardians were always my least favorite. Maybe I was subconsciously repulsed by this crime against dragonkind.
Guardians were always my least favorite. Maybe I was subconsciously repulsed by this crime against dragonkind.
1 2 3 4