Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
eastern dragon pls and thank
eastern dragon pls and thank
No legs!
No legs!
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
I want one with multiple heads. A Zmey Gorynich, for example, which translates to fire/burning snake in Russian. And it appeared in a legend where people burned snakes in a well, so that could be put into lore.
I want one with multiple heads. A Zmey Gorynich, for example, which translates to fire/burning snake in Russian. And it appeared in a legend where people burned snakes in a well, so that could be put into lore.
LMLA6wg.png
Many-limbed monstrosities for plague; preferably with flat heads and absurdly long tails. Melee.

For nature, I'm hoping for something shaped more like a weasel, with larger heads and longer necks. I'd love if they were fully feathered with a mane and no wings.

Or two headed breeds.

Basically, I want wingless/extra limbs/mutated breeds.
Many-limbed monstrosities for plague; preferably with flat heads and absurdly long tails. Melee.

For nature, I'm hoping for something shaped more like a weasel, with larger heads and longer necks. I'd love if they were fully feathered with a mane and no wings.

Or two headed breeds.

Basically, I want wingless/extra limbs/mutated breeds.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
I would love for a Wind Ancient to be intangible
Wings of skydancers and body of spirals maybe? A think i've seen a couple people say they want dragons with no arms (and/or feet). Idk if that's something i'd like, but you never know.
Perhaps a gene that will make them look wispy?
I would love for a Wind Ancient to be intangible
Wings of skydancers and body of spirals maybe? A think i've seen a couple people say they want dragons with no arms (and/or feet). Idk if that's something i'd like, but you never know.
Perhaps a gene that will make them look wispy?
hydra dragons
hydra dragons
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
I want these Acient mirror [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qi16nv6.jpg[/img] Somekind of undead beast [img]https://i.imgur.com/AY2RLLp.jpg[/img] Bat dragon [img]https://i.imgur.com/tBQ01Nm.jpg[/img] Ancient ridgeback (just look at that horn) [img]https://i.imgur.com/t4BsiPE.jpg[/img]
I want these

Acient mirror

Qi16nv6.jpg

Somekind of undead beast
AY2RLLp.jpg

Bat dragon
tBQ01Nm.jpg

Ancient ridgeback (just look at that horn)
t4BsiPE.jpg
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Scent
If we ever get another vampire bat themed dragon, we probably wouldn't see one for a very long time. But after seeing those pictures, I would love to see another plague dragon. If I had to chime in with a new idea, I'd say model the next plague dragon loosely after a rat.

@ProudMomof1
Intangible yes! To piggyback off of that, I reaaally wanted to see a dragon that looks more closely like Windsinger but we already have spirals. Try to picture this instead--a dragon with the proportions of a mirror, has the size and face of an imperial (so far looking like a dog), but then has clouds in place of wings and mane. It has this cloud mane all over its head and shoulders. I'm assuming this would be the last ancient breed on the list because Wind already has 2 breeds, and being the Flight that it is, it should be a breed that gets to look really weird but also cool.
I also thought, what if they were loosely based off of blimps and balloons? They get to be cute and round and chubby, and keep themselves in the air either by rapidly beating their little wings or have something like helium in their bodies.
@Scent
If we ever get another vampire bat themed dragon, we probably wouldn't see one for a very long time. But after seeing those pictures, I would love to see another plague dragon. If I had to chime in with a new idea, I'd say model the next plague dragon loosely after a rat.

@ProudMomof1
Intangible yes! To piggyback off of that, I reaaally wanted to see a dragon that looks more closely like Windsinger but we already have spirals. Try to picture this instead--a dragon with the proportions of a mirror, has the size and face of an imperial (so far looking like a dog), but then has clouds in place of wings and mane. It has this cloud mane all over its head and shoulders. I'm assuming this would be the last ancient breed on the list because Wind already has 2 breeds, and being the Flight that it is, it should be a breed that gets to look really weird but also cool.
I also thought, what if they were loosely based off of blimps and balloons? They get to be cute and round and chubby, and keep themselves in the air either by rapidly beating their little wings or have something like helium in their bodies.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
Lots of pairs of wings/ fins
I think that would look cool

Edit: but not like spirals, proper back wings!

KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
[quote name="Pyracantha" date="2020-11-19 05:11:01" ] Lots of pairs of wings/ fins I think that would look cool Edit: but not like spirals, proper back wings! [/quote] @Pyracantha, ohhhh, I like that idea! I’ve always been on Team No Limbs...but I’ll gladly join Team Too Many Limbs as well! That’d make secondary genes look really cool.
Pyracantha wrote on 2020-11-19 05:11:01:

@Pyracantha, ohhhh, I like that idea! I’ve always been on Team No Limbs...but I’ll gladly join Team Too Many Limbs as well! That’d make secondary genes look really cool.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7