Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed Ideas
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
@NarwhalsSerpent
Too cursed. I banish thee
@NarwhalsSerpent
Too cursed. I banish thee
All the deities disappear
All the deities disappear
You can't breed dragons of different elements
You can't breed dragons of different elements
Let me know if my dragons are sick, please :)
In3xm.gifZva2O.gifh2kV0.gifLfNiQ.gif
LHevb.gifl6ATQ.gifg9Kfa.gifaECnZ.gif
|Ashes|She/Her|19+ FR time|Lover of Bogsneaks, Pearlcatchers and Wildclaws|
You can't assign genes; works the same as for colours. Scatter them all or none at all.

And also if you scatter a gem gene or multiple, you pay more retroactively...
You can't assign genes; works the same as for colours. Scatter them all or none at all.

And also if you scatter a gem gene or multiple, you pay more retroactively...
[quote name="Welgan" date="2019-09-25 12:10:37" ] Also if I may contribute to the horror : all dragons can only be mated to a lifelong mate. Once it's chosen, no way you can remove it to change it. Magical bonding, you know. [/quote] This used to be a thing, actually. [URL=https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Scroll_of_Divorce]Here[/URL] is the link to the wiki's page on it. It was never implemented in the actual game.
Welgan wrote on 2019-09-25 12:10:37:
Also if I may contribute to the horror : all dragons can only be mated to a lifelong mate. Once it's chosen, no way you can remove it to change it. Magical bonding, you know.

This used to be a thing, actually. Here is the link to the wiki's page on it. It was never implemented in the actual game.
What if this site primarily turned into a pay-to-play site?

Like, yes, we can buy gems and they can get heckin expensive, but it's optional. Imagine if Flight Rising had a VIP system. The changes what would mostly happen:

* Limited- and Rare-labeled genes alongside breeds wouldn't be available to anyone, they're accessible from this VIP pack. When your VIP runs out, you can't Coli with them.

* There would be new Coli venues, but they're behind the VIP pack. When your VIP runs out, you can't go to them.

* Possibly daily gems would be also a VIP pack-related thing. When your VIP runs out, you don't get a single gem everyday.

* Gem-market, also included in the VIP pack. This means that when it's Pirate Week for example... people without VIP couldn't get them

and lastly.

* When your dragons get defeated in Coli, you can revive them. It costs 5 gems, then 10, then 15... etc. For people with VIP, they can revive them for free.
now, does this sound fun?
What if this site primarily turned into a pay-to-play site?

Like, yes, we can buy gems and they can get heckin expensive, but it's optional. Imagine if Flight Rising had a VIP system. The changes what would mostly happen:

* Limited- and Rare-labeled genes alongside breeds wouldn't be available to anyone, they're accessible from this VIP pack. When your VIP runs out, you can't Coli with them.

* There would be new Coli venues, but they're behind the VIP pack. When your VIP runs out, you can't go to them.

* Possibly daily gems would be also a VIP pack-related thing. When your VIP runs out, you don't get a single gem everyday.

* Gem-market, also included in the VIP pack. This means that when it's Pirate Week for example... people without VIP couldn't get them

and lastly.

* When your dragons get defeated in Coli, you can revive them. It costs 5 gems, then 10, then 15... etc. For people with VIP, they can revive them for free.
now, does this sound fun?
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
If you refresh the page while in a coli battle it counts as a defeat.
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-10-05 20:02:34" ] If you refresh the page while in a coli battle it counts as a defeat. [/quote] This triggered my fight or flight response
Owlynx wrote on 2019-10-05 20:02:34:
This triggered my fight or flight response
[quote name="Wraith296" date="2019-09-23 13:38:02" ] Each user gets to hatch 1 primal. That’s all you get. You’ll never hatch another ever again. [/quote] Still waiting for my primal hatch so I guess this is fine ._.
Wraith296 wrote on 2019-09-23 13:38:02:
Each user gets to hatch 1 primal. That’s all you get. You’ll never hatch another ever again.
Still waiting for my primal hatch so I guess this is fine ._.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
HEY GOOGLE, HOW DO YOU EXALT AN ENTIRE THREAD?
HEY SIRI, HOW DO YOU DELETE SOMEONE ELSES POST?
HEY GOOGLE, HOW DO YOU EXALT AN ENTIRE THREAD?
HEY SIRI, HOW DO YOU DELETE SOMEONE ELSES POST?
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35