Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cindersphere baubles
1 2 3 4 5
[item=cindersphere baubles] [item=sunchaser jewelry] Is it just me, or is the difference really small compared to other recolours?
Cindersphere Baubles
Sunchaser Jewelry
Is it just me, or is the difference really small compared to other recolours?
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I definitely agree. The poor man's Sunchaser jewelry.
I definitely agree. The poor man's Sunchaser jewelry.
3UUXp8G.png
It is and honestly I really appreciate that, sunchaser's jewelry is outrageously expensive.
It is and honestly I really appreciate that, sunchaser's jewelry is outrageously expensive.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
This was my first thought, too. I'm glad that people get something similar and comparable to an item that is basically out of reach.
This was my first thought, too. I'm glad that people get something similar and comparable to an item that is basically out of reach.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I mean it's close but it's also a super ugly color.
I mean it's close but it's also a super ugly color.
hBrHGLX.png3ErozDB.png
I have a love/hate relationship with it tbh
I have a love/hate relationship with it tbh
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
I was gonna say that too. I still have mixed feelings about it. On one hand I had just bought the sunchaser a few months back and now feel like I didn't need to do so :/ (plus a totally different recolor would have been so cool), but on the other hand I can now give all my dragons "sunchaser jewelry" xP
I was gonna say that too. I still have mixed feelings about it. On one hand I had just bought the sunchaser a few months back and now feel like I didn't need to do so :/ (plus a totally different recolor would have been so cool), but on the other hand I can now give all my dragons "sunchaser jewelry" xP
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
[quote name="Parda" date="2019-09-22 08:01:04" ] It is and honestly I really appreciate that, sunchaser's jewelry is outrageously expensive. [/quote] like.. sunset jewelry
Parda wrote on 2019-09-22 08:01:04:
like.. sunset jewelry
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="iiSwizzle" date="2019-09-22 08:10:30" ] [quote name="Parda" date="2019-09-22 08:01:04" ] It is and honestly I really appreciate that, sunchaser's jewelry is outrageously expensive. [/quote] like.. sunset jewelry [/quote] Bless the mods
iiSwizzle wrote on 2019-09-22 08:10:30:
Parda wrote on 2019-09-22 08:01:04:
like.. sunset jewelry
Bless the mods
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist Avatar
It seriously looked like they just did a hue/level adjustment on it. Not complaining, just an observation. It looks way better now.
It seriously looked like they just did a hue/level adjustment on it. Not complaining, just an observation. It looks way better now.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
1 2 3 4 5