Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are u doing on fr at this hour
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ 2 in the morning, at my current location (which is not where I usually live), I am looking through thre forums, trying to find the Starfall Event Hub.

Edit: Nvm, I found it.
@ 2 in the morning, at my current location (which is not where I usually live), I am looking through thre forums, trying to find the Starfall Event Hub.

Edit: Nvm, I found it.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
4am, and I have to be up at 9am but never went to bed. So, honestly? No clue.

I tried to do my Gathering turns but Joxar likes to be annoying, on the bright side though Starfall is starting soon....
4am, and I have to be up at 9am but never went to bed. So, honestly? No clue.

I tried to do my Gathering turns but Joxar likes to be annoying, on the bright side though Starfall is starting soon....
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
4:36 AM. I'm very ill and in a lot of pain therefore I can't sleep so I'm playing Mistral Mahjong.
4:36 AM. I'm very ill and in a lot of pain therefore I can't sleep so I'm playing Mistral Mahjong.
Tm63Ief.pngwqnTQE2.pngXB8NBmR.pngWQA384m.png
crying
crying
flc0nOM.png
It's 2:05 pm here and seeing as I've got no job, why wouldn't I be in FR, lol.
It's 2:05 pm here and seeing as I've got no job, why wouldn't I be in FR, lol.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Couldn't sleep, was thinking of doing something, realized I didn't have the brain for that either.
Couldn't sleep, was thinking of doing something, realized I didn't have the brain for that either.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Snek" date="2019-09-22 04:14:06" ] Couldn't sleep, was thinking of doing something, realized I didn't have the brain for that either. [/quote]
Snek wrote on 2019-09-22 04:14:06:
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
procrastinating on cleaning the shared kitchen in my university flat
procrastinating on cleaning the shared kitchen in my university flat
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
Just woke up (7:44am) and put a pair on a nest and now I’m just browsing the forums
Just woke up (7:44am) and put a pair on a nest and now I’m just browsing the forums
It’s 6:50 AM and I vaguely remember writing a multi-page essay at 3:18 before falling asleep because in my sleepless fervor I finally accepted the fact that I’m bisexual and not “just” lesbian.
It’s 6:50 AM and I vaguely remember writing a multi-page essay at 3:18 before falling asleep because in my sleepless fervor I finally accepted the fact that I’m bisexual and not “just” lesbian.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7