Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Item Woes
1 2 3 4
you poor soul

Good luck! *licks* for good luck
you poor soul

Good luck! *licks* for good luck
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
Me, dying for the blooming wood fams: plz
Me, dying for the blooming wood fams: plz
IMG_0247.jpg
It's not the earth egg that I need next but.... [img]https://imgur.com/VZpPuOR.jpg[/img]
It's not the earth egg that I need next but....

VZpPuOR.jpg
qDavPTk.png
[item=hydra] [item=sentinel mith] [item=cat's wing fans]
Hydra Sentinel Mith Cat's Wing Fans
[quote name="TempestDragon" date="2019-09-16 13:29:59" ] Delicate bat wings. Been stuck on them forever. [/quote] A very kind giftbomber gave me all 18 wings. My soul will forever be in debt.
TempestDragon wrote on 2019-09-16 13:29:59:
Delicate bat wings. Been stuck on them forever.
A very kind giftbomber gave me all 18 wings. My soul will forever be in debt.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Only three items left. [item=hydra][item=deeprealm hunter] Boss hunting is the worst. (I have one of each but I refuse to give up my only ones to the hibernal den). [item=autumn breeze] Just waiting for it to cycle in.
Only three items left.
Hydra Deeprealm Hunter Boss hunting is the worst. (I have one of each but I refuse to give up my only ones to the hibernal den).
Autumn Breeze Just waiting for it to cycle in.
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
Everything. Cause I like to hoard and don't want to give the HD anything. Not like I use much lair space anyway XD
Everything. Cause I like to hoard and don't want to give the HD anything. Not like I use much lair space anyway XD
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
Pretty much everything, the price gouging in the AH is really frustrating.
Pretty much everything, the price gouging in the AH is really frustrating.
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Anything that takes 15, I hate those kinds of tasks
Anything that takes 15, I hate those kinds of tasks
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Ehehehehehe.... That would be all the gene items required to turn in for Den. For my Birthday I ended up buying 2 of the genes and even now I am stuck with 9/10 tasks being genes and most being the pricier breed change scrolls. Currently the only non gene tasks are Golem Workshop items which I have 1 dragon for it but would rather have a full team for that venue. The most elusive one though that I have been working on no matter what is [item=Deeprealm Hunter] as that is the only venue I can freely explore. I ended up getting 2 drops on [item=Hydra] during Flameforger's and did get 1 drop on the Deeprealm hunter but I'd rather farm for another just to not have to turn in the only familiar I have for a slot in Den.
Ehehehehehe....

That would be all the gene items required to turn in for Den. For my Birthday I ended up buying 2 of the genes and even now I am stuck with 9/10 tasks being genes and most being the pricier breed change scrolls.

Currently the only non gene tasks are Golem Workshop items which I have 1 dragon for it but would rather have a full team for that venue.

The most elusive one though that I have been working on no matter what is Deeprealm Hunter as that is the only venue I can freely explore.

I ended up getting 2 drops on Hydra during Flameforger's and did get 1 drop on the Deeprealm hunter but I'd rather farm for another just to not have to turn in the only familiar I have for a slot in Den.
1 2 3 4