Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You fool. You absolute buffoon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
royal purple
royal purple
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
[quote name="MoonlightFae" date="2019-09-11 17:13:42" ] @Supremacy purple.... [/quote] No, its Royal
MoonlightFae wrote on 2019-09-11 17:13:42:
@Supremacy purple....
No, its Royal
l5KIkf4.png
...That color is actually really weird to look at

It looks purple but also blue?

zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
wait i dont see anything
wait i dont see anything
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-09-16 15:39:44" ] ...That color is actually really weird to look at It looks purple but also blue? [/quote] This is because, while the midtones may be purple, the highlights on the strawberry are actually a very light Indigo! The greenery around the strawberries also contributes to cooling the reds in the picture, so upon first impression it might seem a bit blue. But it has red in it too, backlighting the strawberries! So it can go either way depending on the person's vision/screen/opinion of what's purple and what's not lol. I personally thought it looked Indigo on first glance, but if you check the colors, there is indeed way more purple. ........ But despite that these berries are still Indigo in my heart.
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-09-16 15:39:44:

This is because, while the midtones may be purple, the highlights on the strawberry are actually a very light Indigo! The greenery around the strawberries also contributes to cooling the reds in the picture, so upon first impression it might seem a bit blue.

But it has red in it too, backlighting the strawberries! So it can go either way depending on the person's vision/screen/opinion of what's purple and what's not lol.

I personally thought it looked Indigo on first glance, but if you check the colors, there is indeed way more purple.

........ But despite that these berries are still Indigo in my heart.
It's purple.
It's purple.
mkpoaHZ.png
Actually, this is Blue-Violet. (or Violet-Blue, whatever) It's a mixture of blue AND purple.
Actually, this is Blue-Violet. (or Violet-Blue, whatever) It's a mixture of blue AND purple.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
It is a cool toned color how about that?
It is a cool toned color how about that?
It's Indigo, otherly known as blue-violet. :)
It's Indigo, otherly known as blue-violet. :)
DshiI.gif nLEle.gif2AAVB.gifqNX92.gif
[quote name="SCB" date="2019-09-11 17:15:08" ] It's the color of a blueberry... Which is purple [/quote]
SCB wrote on 2019-09-11 17:15:08:
It's the color of a blueberry... Which is purple
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9