Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scattersight no
1 2
Me:
Oh look she needs primal eyes
Ah:
Me:
Ah:
NO
me: whyYyyyYYY
Me:
Oh look she needs primal eyes
Ah:
Me:
Ah:
NO
me: whyYyyyYYY
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
it really do be like that
it really do be like that
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
D: Yeah primal eyes isn't something you should aim for on an existing dragon unless you have hundreds of thousands of gems to spend, some people have used hundreds of scattersights to no avail
D: Yeah primal eyes isn't something you should aim for on an existing dragon unless you have hundreds of thousands of gems to spend, some people have used hundreds of scattersights to no avail
Yeah, best bet would be to make a breeding pair using her and pray that the deities be kind.
Yeah, best bet would be to make a breeding pair using her and pray that the deities be kind.
I’m angry about primals. I honestly wish there was an eye vial for the rarer eyes, that’d make everything so much easier...
I’m angry about primals. I honestly wish there was an eye vial for the rarer eyes, that’d make everything so much easier...
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
But then it would make working hard for it useless. Unless of course said eye vials for rare types were also super hard to get and/or expensive.
But then it would make working hard for it useless. Unless of course said eye vials for rare types were also super hard to get and/or expensive.
sYJ7QdI.png
[quote name="ChasingAndromeda" date="2019-09-10 07:16:59" ] But then it would make working hard for it useless. Unless of course said eye vials for rare types were also super hard to get and/or expensive. [/quote] Yeah, it's a hard balance to strike. How do you implement something like that without giving a slap to the face to everyone who spent so many gems and dedication just to get their perfect primal? I'm still hoarding my 30-or-so scattersights I got. Maybe I'll never use them, but I'm never getting any more again, so. *shrug*
ChasingAndromeda wrote on 2019-09-10 07:16:59:
Yeah, it's a hard balance to strike. How do you implement something like that without giving a slap to the face to everyone who spent so many gems and dedication just to get their perfect primal?

I'm still hoarding my 30-or-so scattersights I got. Maybe I'll never use them, but I'm never getting any more again, so. *shrug*
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
[quote name="Molu" date="2019-09-10 07:06:16" ] I’m angry about primals. I honestly wish there was an eye vial for the rarer eyes, that’d make everything so much easier... [/quote] Eh, the point of these is to have something you can´t just throw money at. Keeps people from getting bored and leaving the site, y´see?
Molu wrote on 2019-09-10 07:06:16:

Eh, the point of these is to have something you can´t just throw money at. Keeps people from getting bored and leaving the site, y´see?
[quote name="LucidDreams" date="2019-09-10 05:28:01" ] D: Yeah primal eyes isn't something you should aim for on an existing dragon unless you have hundreds of thousands of gems to spend, some people have used hundreds of scattersights to no avail [/quote] That and like breeding although it takes ages is a better alternative and control option. It could take months, years, but like you'd be spending tons of scattersights just for a certain eye type especially now that goat and spiral were added a few months ago.
LucidDreams wrote on 2019-09-10 05:28:01:

That and like breeding although it takes ages is a better alternative and control option. It could take months, years, but like you'd be spending tons of scattersights just for a certain eye type especially now that goat and spiral were added a few months ago.
@Al3s1s Goat and Spiral aren't in the pool of Scattersight possibilities (Spiral's available as a vial from the Coliseum), so the odds are still the same as they were on their release.
@Al3s1s Goat and Spiral aren't in the pool of Scattersight possibilities (Spiral's available as a vial from the Coliseum), so the odds are still the same as they were on their release.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2