Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If someone gave you 500 gems...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Use it towards those precious lair expansions!
Use it towards those precious lair expansions!
panic
panic
rPflwkH.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2019-09-08 17:12:03" ] Stick it in my vault with the rest. [/quote]
SCB wrote on 2019-09-08 17:12:03:
Stick it in my vault with the rest.
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
UMA buying, gifting, and scatterscrolls. I am literally always in need of so many scatterscrolls.
UMA buying, gifting, and scatterscrolls. I am literally always in need of so many scatterscrolls.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
I'd trade some for treasure for a lair expansion, buy a few dragons and probably just vault the rest.
I'd trade some for treasure for a lair expansion, buy a few dragons and probably just vault the rest.
JGnDE4d.gif
hold on to it on hand ... becuase i dont use the vault :p
hold on to it on hand ... becuase i dont use the vault :p
JAufpfb.gif
Check that they didn't make a mistake then thank them profusely if it's really what they meant to do.
Check that they didn't make a mistake then thank them profusely if it's really what they meant to do.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[quote name="FreeToFly" date="2019-09-08 17:22:59" ] *cries in no Spendtember* [/quote]
FreeToFly wrote on 2019-09-08 17:22:59:
*cries in no Spendtember*
emeOzA6.png
Hyperventilate and hold it because idk how to spend that much in the best way possible
Hyperventilate and hold it because idk how to spend that much in the best way possible
ll.png Free dragons, looking to be rehomed! Click on the button for more info!
Stuff them in my vault until I have a use for them. ...possibly a gem gene, but the only one I want is Circuit and I already have the gems for that.
Stuff them in my vault until I have a use for them. ...possibly a gem gene, but the only one I want is Circuit and I already have the gems for that.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12