Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Convince me
1 2 3 4 5
Shadowmama will never leave you alone to go buy milk! She has endless supplies of Goop.
(we might have some food still lying around the Forum) (she hasn't gone shopping in ever plz send help)
Shadowmama will never leave you alone to go buy milk! She has endless supplies of Goop.
(we might have some food still lying around the Forum) (she hasn't gone shopping in ever plz send help)
we have dirt, rocks and sad dad
we have dirt, rocks and sad dad
Rusted Crown
Earth's got m o n e y.
Earth's got m o n e y.
xTLBQuX.png
Ice is better water.
Ice is better water.
75856832_9sBxA4iUd1AonqV.png75859474_H8E96w668c3tuzT.png :D "vostok", fr+3
22, still a student, stupid young idiot

I hate talking irl so what I wrote might not make sense sorry
we have soup<3<3 soup is better than milk if you ask me!!
chicken noodle soup.. tomato soup.. exalt soup.. fodder soup... wyrmwound soup.. yunmy!
ohhh also we're good at halloween
and plaguemom is really cool bc shes spooky and makes us the soup i mentioned earlier
we have soup<3<3 soup is better than milk if you ask me!!
chicken noodle soup.. tomato soup.. exalt soup.. fodder soup... wyrmwound soup.. yunmy!
ohhh also we're good at halloween
and plaguemom is really cool bc shes spooky and makes us the soup i mentioned earlier
You get the satisfaction of doing something productive to help the Lightning Economy.
You get the satisfaction of doing something productive to help the Lightning Economy.
nudX0O8.png
We never get dom but our eyes and aesthetic fit everything
We never get dom but our eyes and aesthetic fit everything
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

ya gonna exalt all your dragons to match that new flight? didn't think so [emoji=nocturne winking size=1]
ya gonna exalt all your dragons to match that new flight?

didn't think so

yzUX307.png
We got soup! We got a billion dom programs! We got free healthcare!
We got soup! We got a billion dom programs! We got free healthcare!

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Bakeries, shinies, (Probably burnt, don't worry about it) cookies, flamemather, Never be cold again, and forget milk we heat it up and make hot chocolate.

Also pretty good dominance and warm community. (Puns lol.)

Don't mind the spontaneous creation of new landmass it's fine, happens all the time.
Bakeries, shinies, (Probably burnt, don't worry about it) cookies, flamemather, Never be cold again, and forget milk we heat it up and make hot chocolate.

Also pretty good dominance and warm community. (Puns lol.)

Don't mind the spontaneous creation of new landmass it's fine, happens all the time.
1 2 3 4 5