Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Convince me
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Umaroth" date="2019-09-07 19:43:22" ] So I’m not actually changing flights but I’m bored so, Fellow droplets convince me to stay Other flights convince me to leave [/quote] Nobody likes having prune-y fingertips from soaking in water all the time?
Umaroth wrote on 2019-09-07 19:43:22:
So I’m not actually changing flights but I’m bored so,
Fellow droplets convince me to stay
Other flights convince me to leave

Nobody likes having prune-y fingertips from soaking in water all the time?
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
ankle?

ankle.
ankle?

ankle.
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
Join the Dark Side. We have cookies.
VGxuHXT.png
*obligatory join Wind post because I'm in Wind* [emoji=spiral winking size=2]
*obligatory join Wind post because I'm in Wind*

oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Wind has corgis and pinwheels and bamboo and ramen and art and music and corgis and no dom though but thats ok bc we have art to make the monz and corgis and ramen and noodlepap and green eyes and if someone makes us mad we just unleash twenty super tornadoes at them, causing their crops to fly out the ground, entire lakes dried up as the wind forced the droplets out, leaving only destruction in our wake. What could have caused it? The answer being a mere disrespectful motion? A backhanded comment of the so called ‘silliness’ of a flight consisting of poets and creators? Perhaps it was the foulness of life, or even a mere injustice against one of our own. However, it seems to have started when a single player made the wrong choice, the choice to abandon the cries of the wind, begging to join the sky in harmony, now it has caused a great tragedy to spread throughout the land, and it could have been prevented.
Wind has corgis and pinwheels and bamboo and ramen and art and music and corgis and no dom though but thats ok bc we have art to make the monz and corgis and ramen and noodlepap and green eyes and if someone makes us mad we just unleash twenty super tornadoes at them, causing their crops to fly out the ground, entire lakes dried up as the wind forced the droplets out, leaving only destruction in our wake. What could have caused it? The answer being a mere disrespectful motion? A backhanded comment of the so called ‘silliness’ of a flight consisting of poets and creators? Perhaps it was the foulness of life, or even a mere injustice against one of our own. However, it seems to have started when a single player made the wrong choice, the choice to abandon the cries of the wind, begging to join the sky in harmony, now it has caused a great tragedy to spread throughout the land, and it could have been prevented.
Im back
cool primal, useless eyes otherwise
cool primal, useless eyes otherwise
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
[quote name="Otterclaw" date="2019-09-07 21:29:01" ] join us we have special wyrmwound soup it's not... made of fodder or anything [/quote] also who doesnt like evil red eyes and murderpups
Otterclaw wrote on 2019-09-07 21:29:01:
join us we have special wyrmwound soup
it's not... made of fodder or anything
also who doesnt like evil red eyes and murderpups
anniversary_separator.png
:D If you're not actually going to leave what do we get if we do convince you?
:D If you're not actually going to leave what do we get if we do convince you?
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Nature has at least one leaf.
Nature has at least one leaf.
[quote name="GirlGamer1001" date="2019-09-07 22:41:27" ] Join the Dark Side. We have cookies. [/quote] No, join Fire. We have burnt cookies! [s]They're better than they sound, I swear![/s]
GirlGamer1001 wrote on 2019-09-07 22:41:27:
No, join Fire. We have burnt cookies! They're better than they sound, I swear!
Cinus_small.png
1 2 3 4 5