Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | unpopular opinion about capsule
1 2 3
My progen’s tert is bad So capsule is the only one that works for him
My progen’s tert is bad So capsule is the only one that works for him
66.png
I try not to think about it too much, haha. :’D I usually think of it as “shiny belly scales/feathers/fur” instead of a blister. [s]and just, uh, ignore the see-through backs on male Spirals[/s] I like it more with colours that don’t have as much contrast between the transparent part and the “liquid” part, though. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49546161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495462/49546161_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16003155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160032/16003155_350.png[/img] [/url]
I try not to think about it too much, haha. :’D I usually think of it as “shiny belly scales/feathers/fur” instead of a blister. and just, uh, ignore the see-through backs on male Spirals

I like it more with colours that don’t have as much contrast between the transparent part and the “liquid” part, though.

49546161_350.png

16003155_350.png

PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
When it first came out I really disliked it for the same reason other's have said - it looks like some breeds are starved

however as time went on its grown on me. I still dont like it on some breeds (Snappers mostly) but its not the most offensive gene to me anymore.

The way i've been seeing it that kind of helps is that rather than being a tube just jammed into their belly/throat its more just their surface is structured like those cups that have liquid and sometimes objects in their sides for fancy decoration. its more just a thin cap of transparent scales, instead of liquid they store liquefied magic or smth.
When it first came out I really disliked it for the same reason other's have said - it looks like some breeds are starved

however as time went on its grown on me. I still dont like it on some breeds (Snappers mostly) but its not the most offensive gene to me anymore.

The way i've been seeing it that kind of helps is that rather than being a tube just jammed into their belly/throat its more just their surface is structured like those cups that have liquid and sometimes objects in their sides for fancy decoration. its more just a thin cap of transparent scales, instead of liquid they store liquefied magic or smth.
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
many animals irl have organs that are either weirdly shaped to account for their body, or are squishy and smushy enough to cope with being forced into tight places. i like to think that's how it works.

there's no forgiving m spirals, though. the oversight bothers me so much,,
many animals irl have organs that are either weirdly shaped to account for their body, or are squishy and smushy enough to cope with being forced into tight places. i like to think that's how it works.

there's no forgiving m spirals, though. the oversight bothers me so much,,
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
No.

As an answer to all of your questions - no. The lore behind Capsule makes no scientific sense therefore it can't be taken seriously. I don't like the idea behind hollow dragons either tbh. I already explained it somewhere so I really don't feel like doing it again dksfghk. All in all, a gland for fluids is more than possible, they exist, and some sort of gland that's placed beneath the first few layers of translucent skin is also possible.

I do however love what the gene looks like most of the time. I just consider it a shiny belly and nothing else, irl it is not a liquid-filled capsule, dragons are not hollow and their insides do exist at all times unless they had surgery or are dead.
No.

As an answer to all of your questions - no. The lore behind Capsule makes no scientific sense therefore it can't be taken seriously. I don't like the idea behind hollow dragons either tbh. I already explained it somewhere so I really don't feel like doing it again dksfghk. All in all, a gland for fluids is more than possible, they exist, and some sort of gland that's placed beneath the first few layers of translucent skin is also possible.

I do however love what the gene looks like most of the time. I just consider it a shiny belly and nothing else, irl it is not a liquid-filled capsule, dragons are not hollow and their insides do exist at all times unless they had surgery or are dead.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Aliens.

Seriously, tho, there's no reasonable explanation for this gene.

It creeps me out, so I just don't use it on dragons unless I can cover their necks and hide the "liquid" line.
Aliens.

Seriously, tho, there's no reasonable explanation for this gene.

It creeps me out, so I just don't use it on dragons unless I can cover their necks and hide the "liquid" line.
I don't think that's an unpopular opinion, actually. [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=2] Personally, I like it. In fact, it's one of my favorite terts. The colors that you can get have more range than the other belly terts, which makes it pretty versatile. Just like any other gene, it doesn't always work, but... I like that it's a Baldwin gene, too. If I need a copy, I can just brew it. Or it usually goes for pretty cheap in the AH.
I don't think that's an unpopular opinion, actually.

Personally, I like it. In fact, it's one of my favorite terts. The colors that you can get have more range than the other belly terts, which makes it pretty versatile. Just like any other gene, it doesn't always work, but...

I like that it's a Baldwin gene, too. If I need a copy, I can just brew it. Or it usually goes for pretty cheap in the AH.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
I love capsule (except on snappers), though I never thought of it as a big belly blister or thought about where the innards went. I didnt realise that most people didnt like it either. I just think its neat :)
I love capsule (except on snappers), though I never thought of it as a big belly blister or thought about where the innards went. I didnt realise that most people didnt like it either. I just think its neat :)
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
It doesn't really need to make sense to look pretty. That's the beauty of art.
It doesn't really need to make sense to look pretty. That's the beauty of art.
Capsule is gorgeous.. in the nonempty areas lol I only use it if I can cover the seam. Capsule snaps are so totally nope.
Capsule is gorgeous.. in the nonempty areas lol I only use it if I can cover the seam. Capsule snaps are so totally nope.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3