Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Coli] Oh that is... disturbing
1 2 3 4 5
It really saves time when you don't need to wait for the same animations every battle, congratulations to all who've just discovered it!
It really saves time when you don't need to wait for the same animations every battle, congratulations to all who've just discovered it!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WPLwr9P.png[/img] [/center] [center][color=4d0003] I have them off all the time. It's really nice and easy.
WPLwr9P.png

I have them off all the time. It's really nice and easy.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
I have them on by default, I tried some battles with the rich effects off a while ago but I actually just had a hard time seeing what was going on? I think it's the fact that you don't actually see a dragon or enemy attacking their opponent which just makes it harder to track for me what's happening. So yeah, the rich visual effects are staying on for me.
I have them on by default, I tried some battles with the rich effects off a while ago but I actually just had a hard time seeing what was going on? I think it's the fact that you don't actually see a dragon or enemy attacking their opponent which just makes it harder to track for me what's happening. So yeah, the rich visual effects are staying on for me.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
I was there when they disabled the snowfall and ember effects of the Boreal Wood and Scorched Forest in the old coli as a result of people complaining that the Boreal Wood triggered migraines, and when they brought them back for the new coli I honestly didn't miss them. By default I keep rich visual effects off, as well as the flashes and shakes. It makes the coli a lot more comfortable to me.

I used to keep animations off as a whole too, but ever since I ditched Chrome as a result of the coli slowing to a crawl in it for me I haven't had a problem with enemy and attack animations. (It helps that the spell animations aren't all different lengths anymore, because boy howdy I loathed the length of the old animation for Shock.)
I was there when they disabled the snowfall and ember effects of the Boreal Wood and Scorched Forest in the old coli as a result of people complaining that the Boreal Wood triggered migraines, and when they brought them back for the new coli I honestly didn't miss them. By default I keep rich visual effects off, as well as the flashes and shakes. It makes the coli a lot more comfortable to me.

I used to keep animations off as a whole too, but ever since I ditched Chrome as a result of the coli slowing to a crawl in it for me I haven't had a problem with enemy and attack animations. (It helps that the spell animations aren't all different lengths anymore, because boy howdy I loathed the length of the old animation for Shock.)
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
oh no it just has to be on
that is why I hate baku.... WHY THEY AREN'T MOVING AKHSDJGHADB they freak me out
oh no it just has to be on
that is why I hate baku.... WHY THEY AREN'T MOVING AKHSDJGHADB they freak me out
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2 3 4 5