Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whats your dream item?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
Old arcane flight fest stuff :’ I’ve got a ton of outfit ideas for when I get some!!
Old arcane flight fest stuff :’ I’ve got a ton of outfit ideas for when I get some!!
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
many bramble mantles idk. I find myself wanting them a lot recently for outfits
I have a big goal currently to get frigid fugitives shackles, but a true dream I'll probably never accomplish is a bone fiend
many bramble mantles idk. I find myself wanting them a lot recently for outfits
I have a big goal currently to get frigid fugitives shackles, but a true dream I'll probably never accomplish is a bone fiend
wORSkxL.png
[item=mesa mechanojets] They’re so cool!
Mesa Mechanojets
They’re so cool!
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Golden Bantam Fangar definitely

Edit:
@AmethystOwl
Same here lol
Golden Bantam Fangar definitely

Edit:
@AmethystOwl
Same here lol
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
Probably all the sprites as they're lore important to my flight reps. I just need to get Ice, Shadow, Lightning, Fire, and Light :') I've been considering continuing my hunt for them again as I did two years ago, starting with shadow as Jackal is one of my fave dragons.
Probably all the sprites as they're lore important to my flight reps. I just need to get Ice, Shadow, Lightning, Fire, and Light :') I've been considering continuing my hunt for them again as I did two years ago, starting with shadow as Jackal is one of my fave dragons.
m6vglJ1.png
Just checked the price of Golden Bantam's and I regret selling mine for 900 gems awhile back oof.

I'd be pretty cool to get the Skeletal Chimes one day.
Just checked the price of Golden Bantam's and I regret selling mine for 900 gems awhile back oof.

I'd be pretty cool to get the Skeletal Chimes one day.
i forget what they’re called, but i’d love to have one of those like little sigil things that’s the flight symbol and they float above a dergs forehead. Arcane, specifically!
i forget what they’re called, but i’d love to have one of those like little sigil things that’s the flight symbol and they float above a dergs forehead. Arcane, specifically!
SURlPKu.png
Not exactly an item, but I'd love a 5 or 6-digit derg.
Not exactly an item, but I'd love a 5 or 6-digit derg.
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
[quote name="@Errai" date="2019-09-03 19:27:28" ] i forget what they’re called, but i’d love to have one of those like little sigil things that’s the flight symbol and they float above a dergs forehead. Arcane, specifically! [/quote] You mean the emblems? They're available for every elemental festival for 50 fest currency. You're in luck, Arcane's festival is next!
@Errai wrote on 2019-09-03 19:27:28:
You mean the emblems? They're available for every elemental festival for 50 fest currency. You're in luck, Arcane's festival is next!
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
a blossom (actually three, but one is a good start)
a blossom (actually three, but one is a good start)
5X7uUDht.png

~3 hours ahead of FR time~
~She/Her~
Dragons for Sale
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16