Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm mad at male coatls
1 2 3
i know how this feels
i love coatls in general
for the longest time it never clicked with me that coatls have front legs??? like i could see them but it never registered that they were actually legs??? my brain defaulted to think the males were like wyverns for some reason.
i know how this feels
i love coatls in general
for the longest time it never clicked with me that coatls have front legs??? like i could see them but it never registered that they were actually legs??? my brain defaulted to think the males were like wyverns for some reason.
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
I agree, they're one of my fav dergs. I like the breed concept in general (tho I would like a fiercer breed to be created in fire) and the pose looks very charismatic, making them very good bois.
I agree, they're one of my fav dergs. I like the breed concept in general (tho I would like a fiercer breed to be created in fire) and the pose looks very charismatic, making them very good bois.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

I have too many feathersnek bois myself >_>

Too

Many
I have too many feathersnek bois myself >_>

Too

Many
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
Male coatls can pull off even the most daring looks i find, its just not fair... and babay coatls are cute in almost any gene/color combo
Male coatls can pull off even the most daring looks i find, its just not fair... and babay coatls are cute in almost any gene/color combo
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
The urge is getting worse. I have to keep telling myself that there's very little chance I'll make 2350g just from FF, I almost certainly can't afford the permabab scry from the OP. But if I do make a sizable amount from FF stuff, I'll be so tempted to just save up... Windsinger help me...

(that one's actually female, but baby coatls of either sex are almost as bad as adult males...)
The urge is getting worse. I have to keep telling myself that there's very little chance I'll make 2350g just from FF, I almost certainly can't afford the permabab scry from the OP. But if I do make a sizable amount from FF stuff, I'll be so tempted to just save up... Windsinger help me...

(that one's actually female, but baby coatls of either sex are almost as bad as adult males...)
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@justherefortheRo
as someone who is trying to pull a similar stunt and buy something big at the end of Flameforgers (best possibility is a scroll if i can get my grubby little hands on enough gems)
do it
at the very worst, vault the profits and get the rest of the funds next fest
@justherefortheRo
as someone who is trying to pull a similar stunt and buy something big at the end of Flameforgers (best possibility is a scroll if i can get my grubby little hands on enough gems)
do it
at the very worst, vault the profits and get the rest of the funds next fest
I have to stop myself from buying permababy coatls every time I visit the AH because they always look so good. ANY gene/colors look good on baby coatls.
I have to stop myself from buying permababy coatls every time I visit the AH because they always look so good. ANY gene/colors look good on baby coatls.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
Coatl males are my favorite thing on this website! It makes me sad that I'll probably never be able to afford a breed change scroll for them, but I also have so many beautiful boys from breeding I can't complain :')

Coatl males are my favorite thing on this website! It makes me sad that I'll probably never be able to afford a breed change scroll for them, but I also have so many beautiful boys from breeding I can't complain :')

tumblr_inline_mmq02fyJUu1roozkr.gif
Literally all Coatl look good no matter what gene and they make my projects so much more expensive
Literally all Coatl look good no matter what gene and they make my projects so much more expensive
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I feel this,,

I'm obsessed with coatls,, and to get the rare-ish colored pairs I want, it means breed changes..

tons of them.
I feel this,,

I'm obsessed with coatls,, and to get the rare-ish colored pairs I want, it means breed changes..

tons of them.
gL8gG09.png
1 2 3