Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | get money or hatch the egg?
1 2
Just found an unhatched earth egg while hunting festival currency. How comes the big question: Should I sell it or hatch it myself? I already have 13+ gene projects and don't really need more. But in the other hand I would love to try my luck ;n; [item=unhatched earth egg]
Just found an unhatched earth egg while hunting festival currency.
How comes the big question: Should I sell it or hatch it myself?

I already have 13+ gene projects and don't really need more.
But in the other hand I would love to try my luck ;n;

Unhatched Earth Egg
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

sell sell sell money money money
sell sell sell money money money
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
hibden
hibden
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Sell it!
Sell it!
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="@LordJeanliness" date="2019-08-26 04:46:09" ] hibden [/quote] oh [i]nooo[/i], how did you know i have that turn in currently as an option? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
@LordJeanliness wrote on 2019-08-26 04:46:09:
hibden
oh nooo, how did you know i have that turn in currently as an option?
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

@tilkka haha probably because I smashed an egg for the glory of the hibden yesterday and I'm still a little sad.
@tilkka haha probably because I smashed an egg for the glory of the hibden yesterday and I'm still a little sad.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
If you wanna take a chance, go for it. If not....think of all the glorious monies.
If you wanna take a chance, go for it. If not....think of all the glorious monies.
sYJ7QdI.png
m0nies
m0nies
Ot3Ahks.jpg
If eggs were cheaper, I'd say hatch, but considering they're going for 340g/340kt, I'd sell.
If eggs were cheaper, I'd say hatch, but considering they're going for 340g/340kt, I'd sell.
hatch the baby, love the baby.
hatch the baby, love the baby.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png