Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | okay
1 2 3
OHHHH SO MUCH YES!!! Especially if I find a strange looking derg with an accent or some weird apparel combination and they're somewhere at the very bottom of hibernal den or something like this...

...And that's why I have pointed where you could find my avatar derg right on my profile
OHHHH SO MUCH YES!!! Especially if I find a strange looking derg with an accent or some weird apparel combination and they're somewhere at the very bottom of hibernal den or something like this...

...And that's why I have pointed where you could find my avatar derg right on my profile

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
my avatar is my custom progen, suckas

Opposite route: fr wants to go the cursed route and stars letting users make their icon any dragon on the site, including scries
my avatar is my custom progen, suckas

Opposite route: fr wants to go the cursed route and stars letting users make their icon any dragon on the site, including scries
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
stop reading my mind lmao
stop reading my mind lmao
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="Zlhzlh" date="2019-08-26 01:40:31" ] yeah but uh my avatars are never anything so pretty someone would want to go out of their way to look at, and unless i see, like, a male coatl wearing what is obviously a uma, i don't look myself, so i'm cool with whatever. [/quote]
Zlhzlh wrote on 2019-08-26 01:40:31:
yeah but uh
my avatars are never anything so pretty someone would want to go out of their way to look at, and unless i see, like, a male coatl wearing what is obviously a uma, i don't look myself, so i'm cool with whatever.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
I've seen this on the suggestion forums, once upon a time, pretty much everyone agreed.
I've seen this on the suggestion forums, once upon a time, pretty much everyone agreed.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3