Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hey you, browsing FRD and procrastinatin
1 2 3 4 5
oh look time to do g&g
oh look time to do g&g

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
This is funny because I actually did the Thing about 30 minutes ago and I did drink a cup of water just now.
This is funny because I actually did the Thing about 30 minutes ago and I did drink a cup of water just now.
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
On hour ago ..... ? But I was..... sleeping ?

Dos that mean my secret will is to sleep all over the day ?
Time to go back to bed then

Just kidding, I hope you managed to do The Thing ! ^^
On hour ago ..... ? But I was..... sleeping ?

Dos that mean my secret will is to sleep all over the day ?
Time to go back to bed then

Just kidding, I hope you managed to do The Thing ! ^^
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
Heck. I am too much of a doormat not to follow your advice. Thanks a lot for ruining my procrastination session.
Heck. I am too much of a doormat not to follow your advice. Thanks a lot for ruining my procrastination session.
blehhh but self care is boring [emoji=tundra deadpan size=1] ok ok yes I am doing The Thing thank you for this kick up the bum
blehhh but self care is boring

ok ok yes I am doing The Thing thank you for this kick up the bum
znLjAYC.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/411130904061149184/582860369400168471/image0.png[/img] But I just left work for today and there’s no water at the bus stop D’:
image0.png
But I just left work for today and there’s no water at the bus stop D’:
unknown-2.png
I just came here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now. [s]But yeah... I should go do the thing now...[/s] @Panix Who did your sig? It so cute. [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1] Edit: GASP. IT CHANGED. Edit2: okay, so just realized its one of those "change with refresh" type things, which is cool. I was looking at the one with hatchlings. I would die for a tundra or gaoler version. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I just came here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
But yeah... I should go do the thing now...

@Panix
Who did your sig? It so cute.
Edit: GASP. IT CHANGED.
Edit2: okay, so just realized its one of those "change with refresh" type things, which is cool. I was looking at the one with hatchlings. I would die for a tundra or gaoler version.
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
no.
no.
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
alright :(
alright :(
bQXuoer.pngAiaAKNt.png FR time +9
[emoji=spiral angry size=2][emoji=spiral angry size=2][emoji=spiral angry size=2] dangit
dangit
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
1 2 3 4 5