Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starting to get excited for NotN
1 2 3
Amateur. I was excited three months ago lol.

But, yeah. I’m catching the hype.
Amateur. I was excited three months ago lol.

But, yeah. I’m catching the hype.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
this will be my 2nd notn! i’m really hoping to get a whole bunch of those spectral trunks and flame regalia sets cuz i didn’t get as many as i liked last year, even though they’re my favorite apparel sets ^^; i also hope to have really good luck with chests and nocturne hatchies!! and hopefully more baldwin recipes!

i should probably start stocking baldwin mats too, can never be too early to start!

i really hope we get as cool apparel and familiars as we did last year, and hopefully the chest drops are lessened again, as i don’t need anymore of the jolly jester set x_x
this will be my 2nd notn! i’m really hoping to get a whole bunch of those spectral trunks and flame regalia sets cuz i didn’t get as many as i liked last year, even though they’re my favorite apparel sets ^^; i also hope to have really good luck with chests and nocturne hatchies!! and hopefully more baldwin recipes!

i should probably start stocking baldwin mats too, can never be too early to start!

i really hope we get as cool apparel and familiars as we did last year, and hopefully the chest drops are lessened again, as i don’t need anymore of the jolly jester set x_x
giphy.gif
I have apparel leftovers I should probably sell, but I'm always excite to see new stuff

But as someone already mentioned... November is bringing in yet again a pokemon game (on my b-day, no less), so I will for sure be playing that (I need to finish BotW dammit)
I'm sure I'll still have time to log on fr tough
I have apparel leftovers I should probably sell, but I'm always excite to see new stuff

But as someone already mentioned... November is bringing in yet again a pokemon game (on my b-day, no less), so I will for sure be playing that (I need to finish BotW dammit)
I'm sure I'll still have time to log on fr tough
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
I was just thinking that I needed to restock on Noct eggs haha
I was just thinking that I needed to restock on Noct eggs haha
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'm hoping they do something about the chests, since they're getting crowded now with all the old familiars/apparel clogging them up. Saw a suggestion at one point about having two types of chests - one for previous items, and one for new stuff.
I'm hoping they do something about the chests, since they're getting crowded now with all the old familiars/apparel clogging them up. Saw a suggestion at one point about having two types of chests - one for previous items, and one for new stuff.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
There's a couple familiars I've yet to get, I'm planning on buying as many eggs as humanly possible while the prices drop to cash in during the mid-year anniversary peak (and, y'know, trade for elemental ones for the HD), there's plenty of NotN-only apparel that's cropped up in my projects over the year, and of course I'm desperate for about 3 Noc breedchange scrolls.
...And money. Need that too.

Edit: Sw/Sh comes out like a month before NotN, I'm more worried for Earthbreaker's than anything else here, guys.
but i'm SR'ing for a shiny starter, so that'll stop me from truly playing until way into the New Year
There's a couple familiars I've yet to get, I'm planning on buying as many eggs as humanly possible while the prices drop to cash in during the mid-year anniversary peak (and, y'know, trade for elemental ones for the HD), there's plenty of NotN-only apparel that's cropped up in my projects over the year, and of course I'm desperate for about 3 Noc breedchange scrolls.
...And money. Need that too.

Edit: Sw/Sh comes out like a month before NotN, I'm more worried for Earthbreaker's than anything else here, guys.
but i'm SR'ing for a shiny starter, so that'll stop me from truly playing until way into the New Year
I'm excited mainly because I desperately need two pieces from the erie fuschia set and I am not paying that AH floor price.
I'm excited mainly because I desperately need two pieces from the erie fuschia set and I am not paying that AH floor price.
1WhYQHt.png
[quote name="Wonderlast" date="2019-08-17 09:53:21" ] I'm excited mainly because I desperately need two pieces from the erie fuschia set and I am not paying that AH floor price. [/quote] Same here, but for some items in the Magician's set and some Ethereal Flame pieces.
Wonderlast wrote on 2019-08-17 09:53:21:
Same here, but for some items in the Magician's set and some Ethereal Flame pieces.
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
Man I got a lot to learn about NotN so I can make the most monies lol.
Man I got a lot to learn about NotN so I can make the most monies lol.
sYJ7QdI.png
catch me spending all of notn brewing these bad boys [item= melon squirmscoot] [item=fairy octopus]
catch me spending all of notn brewing these bad boys
Melon Squirmscoot Fairy Octopus
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
1 2 3