Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | joke apparel you want to see
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'd actually really like animal ears and sprite/nymph antennae!
I'd actually really like animal ears and sprite/nymph antennae!
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

Hoodies with flight symbols on them would be top notch
3UUXp8G.png
Hawaiian shirts would be so good!

I also want JRPG belts. Just like, so many belts. An unnecessary number of belts. Belts where they belong, belts where they don't belong, All The Belts!
Hawaiian shirts would be so good!

I also want JRPG belts. Just like, so many belts. An unnecessary number of belts. Belts where they belong, belts where they don't belong, All The Belts!
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
Makeup... like blush and eyeshadow and false eyelashes [emoji=spiral tongue size=2]
Makeup... like blush and eyeshadow and false eyelashes
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
[quote name="M42" date="2019-08-15 22:56:53" ] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#ad6200]S[/color][/size][size=4]omebody mentioned the idea of outfit-locked apparel. Stuff that would actually scale to breed size - so a scrap of fabric that might be a robe on a Fae, but a scarf on a Wildclaw and a bandana on an Imperial. Pretty sure the community would riot if they couldn't have that cool cloak on their Imps if it was regular apparel, but I could see the idea passing if it was released as April Fool's apparel. [/quote] That sounds really awesome, sign me the heck up!
M42 wrote on 2019-08-15 22:56:53:
postdivider.png
Somebody mentioned the idea of outfit-locked apparel. Stuff that would actually scale to breed size - so a scrap of fabric that might be a robe on a Fae, but a scarf on a Wildclaw and a bandana on an Imperial. Pretty sure the community would riot if they couldn't have that cool cloak on their Imps if it was regular apparel, but I could see the idea passing if it was released as April Fool's apparel.
That sounds really awesome, sign me the heck up!
VGxuHXT.png
[quote name="Isyrii" date="2019-10-25 18:07:01" ] Hoodies with flight symbols on them would be top notch [/quote] Yessss, or jackets. [s]Or track suits[/s]
Isyrii wrote on 2019-10-25 18:07:01:

Yessss, or jackets.

Or track suits

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
Clown wig and nose PLEASE
Clown wig and nose PLEASE
GgLiFQ0.png
Next time Oktoberfest rolls around, they should add Lederhosen apparel.
So I can put them on a Fae.
Faederhosen.
Next time Oktoberfest rolls around, they should add Lederhosen apparel.
So I can put them on a Fae.
Faederhosen.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Hoodies!!! We need hoodies!!!

And not really "joke" apparel, but more weapons! Axes! Scythes! Hammers!
Hoodies!!! We need hoodies!!!

And not really "joke" apparel, but more weapons! Axes! Scythes! Hammers!
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6