Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 93
@Starglade Merry Christmas! I tried really hard to pick accents and things to match your dragons so I am glad you liked them :) I gave our elf a rambling account of what was picked with who in mind, but I don't know if you got that part or the elf was just like.. okay that's nice you don't have to explain how you picked all the things.
@Starglade Merry Christmas! I tried really hard to pick accents and things to match your dragons so I am glad you liked them :) I gave our elf a rambling account of what was picked with who in mind, but I don't know if you got that part or the elf was just like.. okay that's nice you don't have to explain how you picked all the things.
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
To my Secret Santa: Thank you SO much for all of my lovely gifts! I'm hoping to be able to get a blossom gene from Swipp, so those pretty pink mums are definitely appreciated. I haven't quite decided where to place the flowerfalls yet, but I think Taiki looks amazing with the new accent! (My perma dragons have been hibernating for a bit, but they'll be out and about again soon to show these off.) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35656313] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356564/35656313_350.png[/img] [/url] I have been wanting to create a Golem coli team, so the battle stones will help quite a bit. I might even be able to get there before NOTN ends if I really work on it! Those familiars are really cool and were missing from my collection, so I am very glad to have them. My clan [u]always[/u] seems to need meat, so that will make the wildclaws much happier! It was fun having so many items to look through. I can tell that you looked through everything in my wishlist and put some real thought into gathering things. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday and that your new year brings much happiness. Thank you again!
To my Secret Santa:

Thank you SO much for all of my lovely gifts! I'm hoping to be able to get a blossom gene from Swipp, so those pretty pink mums are definitely appreciated.

I haven't quite decided where to place the flowerfalls yet, but I think Taiki looks amazing with the new accent! (My perma dragons have been hibernating for a bit, but they'll be out and about again soon to show these off.)

35656313_350.png

I have been wanting to create a Golem coli team, so the battle stones will help quite a bit. I might even be able to get there before NOTN ends if I really work on it! Those familiars are really cool and were missing from my collection, so I am very glad to have them. My clan always seems to need meat, so that will make the wildclaws much happier!

It was fun having so many items to look through. I can tell that you looked through everything in my wishlist and put some real thought into gathering things. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday and that your new year brings much happiness. Thank you again!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Santa!! You didn't reveal yourself but I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the lovely gifts. ;; I'm especially pumped about the thorny bundle(!!) even if now I'm spoiled for choice and don't know who to use it all on. It will absolutely go to good use, though, rest assured. I hope you had a very merry Christmas as well! [emoji=heart size=1]
Santa!! You didn't reveal yourself but I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the lovely gifts. ;; I'm especially pumped about the thorny bundle(!!) even if now I'm spoiled for choice and don't know who to use it all on. It will absolutely go to good use, though, rest assured.

I hope you had a very merry Christmas as well!
B3bYI9z.png
@cloudydawn
It looks like your Elf is in the process of sending gifts currently.
@cloudydawn
It looks like your Elf is in the process of sending gifts currently.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Alphamangle
Thank you very much for the gifts! I haven't put them on anyone yet (I have to remember who I wanted the gembond on, lol) but they appreciate it too!

and to @Karilara Thank you as well. I hope your puppy is ok.
@Alphamangle
Thank you very much for the gifts! I haven't put them on anyone yet (I have to remember who I wanted the gembond on, lol) but they appreciate it too!

and to @Karilara Thank you as well. I hope your puppy is ok.
@EzioAuditore

Thank you so much for the generous gifts! I loved them ^-^
@EzioAuditore

Thank you so much for the generous gifts! I loved them ^-^
Q1Z6W1A.png
@amillionzeros I'm really glad you like you gifts! :)
@amillionzeros I'm really glad you like you gifts! :)
tumblr_mp448u5kWP1ryh09eo1_250.png
I would like to thank @Juxta13 for their generous and thoughtful gifts! I really like the new outfits and look forward to hatching another Bogsneak! Thank you! :)
I would like to thank @Juxta13 for their generous and thoughtful gifts! I really like the new outfits and look forward to hatching another Bogsneak! Thank you! :)
@Gaze
i'm so glad you like it! i love drawing shiny gold and glittery things, so exodia and his sigil were fun for me :)
also, vesperion is going to be so beautiful! i love the layering of his apparel to get the soft pastel colors, that's really clever! best of luck geneing him, and glad i could help dress him :)
@Gaze
i'm so glad you like it! i love drawing shiny gold and glittery things, so exodia and his sigil were fun for me :)
also, vesperion is going to be so beautiful! i love the layering of his apparel to get the soft pastel colors, that's really clever! best of luck geneing him, and glad i could help dress him :)
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
@AlmightyAmu You're so welcome!! I'm sorry I couldn't afford to send you more things from your wishlist. I haven't played much lately and didn't have much time to save up treasure. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season! I hope you get lots of goodies from your family and friends. :)

@Rarmeowz Thank you for being a really amazing Secret Santa! I never expected to get a gem apparel. I put the Masque on one of my CrystalCourt dragons. She looks beautiful! The other apparel is already being worn by my dragons. And I can't believe you included treasure and gems, too I will definitely be putting it to good use. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season! I hope you get lots of goodies from your family and friends. :)

@AlmightyAmu You're so welcome!! I'm sorry I couldn't afford to send you more things from your wishlist. I haven't played much lately and didn't have much time to save up treasure. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season! I hope you get lots of goodies from your family and friends. :)

@Rarmeowz Thank you for being a really amazing Secret Santa! I never expected to get a gem apparel. I put the Masque on one of my CrystalCourt dragons. She looks beautiful! The other apparel is already being worn by my dragons. And I can't believe you included treasure and gems, too I will definitely be putting it to good use. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season! I hope you get lots of goodies from your family and friends. :)

1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 93