Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do 100+ derg lairs stay fed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Coli and then crying because no matter what I do I'm out of insects lol
Coli and then crying because no matter what I do I'm out of insects lol
wq9PoXA.png
my lair isnt big at all; but mostly coli and gathering. i just keep all my food converted because of a personal goal (getting 1000k points for each) and it hasnt been a problem
my lair isnt big at all; but mostly coli and gathering. i just keep all my food converted because of a personal goal (getting 1000k points for each) and it hasnt been a problem
I think my answer is the same as everyone's... Coli. Just. I spent a week in the Coli, converted a ton, and haven't needed to restock in months
I think my answer is the same as everyone's... Coli. Just. I spent a week in the Coli, converted a ton, and haven't needed to restock in months
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
I typically get all the food I need for the day through fodder levelling 10 dragons. If I have to skip a day in the coli for whatever reason, I'm never above just buying food off the AH.
I typically get all the food I need for the day through fodder levelling 10 dragons. If I have to skip a day in the coli for whatever reason, I'm never above just buying food off the AH.
6ntc1cC.jpg
I currently have 228 dragons that need feeding. Maybe it's all the coli time, but I have a good store (6000+ bugs is my lowest), and I gather food every day, focusing on what I need most.

Except since Blossom was released, I'm gathering plants...which is my least needed food. ahaha
I currently have 228 dragons that need feeding. Maybe it's all the coli time, but I have a good store (6000+ bugs is my lowest), and I gather food every day, focusing on what I need most.

Except since Blossom was released, I'm gathering plants...which is my least needed food. ahaha
lGriifT.png
coli & sometimes i spend gathering turns on resources. :'D it takes a bit, lol
coli & sometimes i spend gathering turns on resources. :'D it takes a bit, lol
Slam dunk as many as you can into hibernal den. Coli. You can also make soylents at baldwins. You get a stack of 5 8pt foods, which makes 40pts of food, and it only costs 6pts (or 4pts for the green soylent) if you only reduce 2pt foods. Good luck getting the right color goo though.

though honestly I get by just with gathering...
Slam dunk as many as you can into hibernal den. Coli. You can also make soylents at baldwins. You get a stack of 5 8pt foods, which makes 40pts of food, and it only costs 6pts (or 4pts for the green soylent) if you only reduce 2pt foods. Good luck getting the right color goo though.

though honestly I get by just with gathering...
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
Ever since I started playing I split my gathering turns efficiently and effectively. It used to be 3 for hunting, fishing, insect catching, foraging, and digging, but once I realised I had too much veggies and no one eating them I changed to 5 for hunting, fishing, and insect catching. Currently I have about 15k points of meat, fish, and insects, and 5k points for veggies and I still keep my routine up, though I've since switched to 4 for hunting, fishing, insect catching, and 3 for foraging since I've gotten more veggie eaters.
Ever since I started playing I split my gathering turns efficiently and effectively. It used to be 3 for hunting, fishing, insect catching, foraging, and digging, but once I realised I had too much veggies and no one eating them I changed to 5 for hunting, fishing, and insect catching. Currently I have about 15k points of meat, fish, and insects, and 5k points for veggies and I still keep my routine up, though I've since switched to 4 for hunting, fishing, insect catching, and 3 for foraging since I've gotten more veggie eaters.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
by not gathering in digging/scavenging :P
by not gathering in digging/scavenging :P
Honestly I used the Food Points as a measurement to decide which gathering to do.

My Lair is full of insect eaters which is why my Insect Catching got maxed last year and as the other food points start to fall then I gather those.

Before the August 16 Deadline was announced I would use a 10/5 method.

Basically 10 turns for priority and 5 for whatever miscellaneous.

This was in part to help me try to level up each gathering because I wanted to get the familiars at lv 30 as it said.

So let's say my bug points are at like 1000 points but drop to 500 as days pass.

I'd use my 10 that day that it became 500 to gather insects and my 5 would usually be digging or Scavenging. However if too many food points are low (which I never really had a problem with as I made sure to convert food) I'd decide between them which one I needed so like Insect 10 and 5 Meat or 10 Fish and 5 meat
Honestly I used the Food Points as a measurement to decide which gathering to do.

My Lair is full of insect eaters which is why my Insect Catching got maxed last year and as the other food points start to fall then I gather those.

Before the August 16 Deadline was announced I would use a 10/5 method.

Basically 10 turns for priority and 5 for whatever miscellaneous.

This was in part to help me try to level up each gathering because I wanted to get the familiars at lv 30 as it said.

So let's say my bug points are at like 1000 points but drop to 500 as days pass.

I'd use my 10 that day that it became 500 to gather insects and my 5 would usually be digging or Scavenging. However if too many food points are low (which I never really had a problem with as I made sure to convert food) I'd decide between them which one I needed so like Insect 10 and 5 Meat or 10 Fish and 5 meat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9