Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite Way to Train to 25?
1 2 3 4
@Eindride
huh I dont think I've seen a ruins leveler, any chance you'd be willing to share your build?

@Tharn
Oof I tried the workshop ONCE. never again XD I dunno what I'm doing wrong but geez did they whup my butt in there XD
@Eindride
huh I dont think I've seen a ruins leveler, any chance you'd be willing to share your build?

@Tharn
Oof I tried the workshop ONCE. never again XD I dunno what I'm doing wrong but geez did they whup my butt in there XD
Cry in the Mire/GW up to 21 before giving up and just farming the Blooming Grove for nature eggs.
Cry in the Mire/GW up to 21 before giving up and just farming the Blooming Grove for nature eggs.
He/Him/His - Somber - FR+3 - Ping me if I'm needed
@MicktheMouse It can be a little intimidating. XD Honestly it's probably not even as profitable or efficient as the other venues, I just like the change of pace LOL.
@MicktheMouse It can be a little intimidating. XD Honestly it's probably not even as profitable or efficient as the other venues, I just like the change of pace LOL.
@tharn

I can feel that. I'm stuck in the mire pretty much 24/7 thats what kinda brought this up with my friend. Been thinking of doing some more 25s to sell but the thought of all that time in the mire on top of my fodder grinding at the moment was..... less than savoury XD
@tharn

I can feel that. I'm stuck in the mire pretty much 24/7 thats what kinda brought this up with my friend. Been thinking of doing some more 25s to sell but the thought of all that time in the mire on top of my fodder grinding at the moment was..... less than savoury XD
Full party is my preferred method, even if it's way more expensive. Get to see a variety of venues and get a variety of Swipp/Baldwin drops that I can sell, plus the chance at getting some battle stones to replace the ones I'm using is nice.

I've also used my Leviathan leveler to train up two dragons to 25 before though. Was not a fun time; it involved a lot of swearing at the enemies, the dodge rate, the coli itself, and the universe in general. It gets a little easier once they're high level enough that you can stat them out to be a tank/healer to help keep your trainer up.

Idk which method is 'faster', but I definitely prefer the full-party all-venue tour.

EDIT: And by faster, I mean efficient in the time invested vs dragons leveled sense. Sure, it might take less time to drag one dragon to level 25 with a leveler, but you're only doing one dragon at a time. A full party is three dragons, and if it only takes an extra hour or two to do it that way then it's the more efficient way to do things.
Full party is my preferred method, even if it's way more expensive. Get to see a variety of venues and get a variety of Swipp/Baldwin drops that I can sell, plus the chance at getting some battle stones to replace the ones I'm using is nice.

I've also used my Leviathan leveler to train up two dragons to 25 before though. Was not a fun time; it involved a lot of swearing at the enemies, the dodge rate, the coli itself, and the universe in general. It gets a little easier once they're high level enough that you can stat them out to be a tank/healer to help keep your trainer up.

Idk which method is 'faster', but I definitely prefer the full-party all-venue tour.

EDIT: And by faster, I mean efficient in the time invested vs dragons leveled sense. Sure, it might take less time to drag one dragon to level 25 with a leveler, but you're only doing one dragon at a time. A full party is three dragons, and if it only takes an extra hour or two to do it that way then it's the more efficient way to do things.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
I definitely prefer taking a team of three through all the venues; the variety is nice and it's fun to revisit venues I otherwise don't grind in on a regular basis.

If it's only one dragon I want to level up, though, usually for a specific build, I level it in the Mire with my two-fodder Flyer, and throw my fodder in the remaining slot.
I definitely prefer taking a team of three through all the venues; the variety is nice and it's fun to revisit venues I otherwise don't grind in on a regular basis.

If it's only one dragon I want to level up, though, usually for a specific build, I level it in the Mire with my two-fodder Flyer, and throw my fodder in the remaining slot.
5mDnfD3.png
If I have The eliminates to spare, I usually level two fighters and a healer at once. It’s nice to have a change of environment every once in a while :0
Also there’s the chance of getting Swipp stuff

If not, I’ll just run my mire flyer to level two at a time
once I find a rally I’ll be bringing everything to the kelp beds with the kelp beds two fodder build come on rng I beg of you I just need a rally
If I have The eliminates to spare, I usually level two fighters and a healer at once. It’s nice to have a change of environment every once in a while :0
Also there’s the chance of getting Swipp stuff

If not, I’ll just run my mire flyer to level two at a time
once I find a rally I’ll be bringing everything to the kelp beds with the kelp beds two fodder build come on rng I beg of you I just need a rally
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
I'm a fan of a full party run. I like being reminded of venues I'm not usually in, and it's not much slower for me than trying to train one or two in a higher venue. I stick to the same five venues or so most of the time, and I just like being reminded of every other place. Also, I end up with surprising drops I forgot existed.
I'm a fan of a full party run. I like being reminded of venues I'm not usually in, and it's not much slower for me than trying to train one or two in a higher venue. I stick to the same five venues or so most of the time, and I just like being reminded of every other place. Also, I end up with surprising drops I forgot existed.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
[quote name="Eyelet" date="2019-07-19 12:51:57" ]I added quickness to a dragon when leveling /once,/ and had to tincture them /immediately/ because the disruption in the turn order it caused felt very annoying![/quote] Haha yes, let's give an ineffective dragon a turn while my trainers twiddle their thumbs. I never stat mine until they're 25 now. The only time I've leveled up a team of three together was my first three dragons.
Eyelet wrote on 2019-07-19 12:51:57:
I added quickness to a dragon when leveling /once,/ and had to tincture them /immediately/ because the disruption in the turn order it caused felt very annoying!
Haha yes, let's give an ineffective dragon a turn while my trainers twiddle their thumbs. I never stat mine until they're 25 now.

The only time I've leveled up a team of three together was my first three dragons.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
.... I buy them pre leveled? :)

otherwise I just take my two level 25s with elim and have them carry around a lower level guy in whatever high level venue looks the most fun to me that day

theres a reason why I dont have many level 25s lol
.... I buy them pre leveled? :)

otherwise I just take my two level 25s with elim and have them carry around a lower level guy in whatever high level venue looks the most fun to me that day

theres a reason why I dont have many level 25s lol
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
1 2 3 4