Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Describe your tabs...badly
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Lair
Clan of Misfits- weirdos who think they’re important
OC PARTY- weirdos who are important but to nobody but me
Pairs N Babs- glorified dump
Fodder/UFS- *get out of my LAIR*

Hibden
ones with plot- procrastination central v1
Collectors Shelf - The most expensive tab I own.
Representatives - we’re all gay but this time some of us are from flights besides plague
Misc- bad decisions
Aes- prebbies …….
G1s- procrastination central v2
Lair
Clan of Misfits- weirdos who think they’re important
OC PARTY- weirdos who are important but to nobody but me
Pairs N Babs- glorified dump
Fodder/UFS- *get out of my LAIR*

Hibden
ones with plot- procrastination central v1
Collectors Shelf - The most expensive tab I own.
Representatives - we’re all gay but this time some of us are from flights besides plague
Misc- bad decisions
Aes- prebbies …….
G1s- procrastination central v2
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
Lair
yes.
Hibden
rocks
im out of lair space
im out of lair space 2
i wanted to try and get dragon number 69696969
Lair
yes.
Hibden
rocks
im out of lair space
im out of lair space 2
i wanted to try and get dragon number 69696969
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
Main-dragon landfill

Tick tock- *ominus chanting*

Food-yum yum gloopmather gonna get some juicy snacks, curtesy of our 6 chefs who have no synergy
Main-dragon landfill

Tick tock- *ominus chanting*

Food-yum yum gloopmather gonna get some juicy snacks, curtesy of our 6 chefs who have no synergy
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
my tabs are only emotes (on purpose) [emoji=music note size=1] - 13 member band, all of them play an instrument called Angst [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1] - surprisingly not a mercenary band [emoji=hourglass size=1] - oh my god they were roommates (actually tho they're just good friends) (literally a blank tab) - the void stares back
my tabs are only emotes (on purpose)

- 13 member band, all of them play an instrument called Angst
- surprisingly not a mercenary band
- oh my god they were roommates (actually tho they're just good friends)
(literally a blank tab) - the void stares back
XgFzLz3.gif
Lair
To yeet or not to yeet - Source of Income

Main bois - visible confusion

Hafnium Carbide City - OH THE CITYYYY, IT FEELS COLD TODAYYYYYY, AND SUNSHINE, IT IS SHINING GRAYYYYYYYY-

The Caravan - Wholesome, angsty, pain, oh, and the crazy scientist is the one in charge

Hibden
untitled - H E L P

g1s - I'll totally work on you guys.. sometime soon.. next year probably....

freezer - Nostalgic Food

Eyes of Mystic Chill - You don't fit in lore at all but you're pretty so-
Lair
To yeet or not to yeet - Source of Income

Main bois - visible confusion

Hafnium Carbide City - OH THE CITYYYY, IT FEELS COLD TODAYYYYYY, AND SUNSHINE, IT IS SHINING GRAYYYYYYYY-

The Caravan - Wholesome, angsty, pain, oh, and the crazy scientist is the one in charge

Hibden
untitled - H E L P

g1s - I'll totally work on you guys.. sometime soon.. next year probably....

freezer - Nostalgic Food

Eyes of Mystic Chill - You don't fit in lore at all but you're pretty so-
AO77JKB.gif
Halfnium Carbide City
Untitled17_20201209134848.png
Storm Strikers — Lightning Flight but Not
Stormbringer’s Council — you’ve been banished to the paperwork corner
Flight Ambassadors — why are subspecies so hard to find these days
Storm’s End City — The Hufflepuff of sorting
The Wingery — children present, drive slowly
The Gardens — TFW you realize 70 percent of your saved outfits are gardeners and your clan relies on agriculture now
Storm Strikers — Lightning Flight but Not
Stormbringer’s Council — you’ve been banished to the paperwork corner
Flight Ambassadors — why are subspecies so hard to find these days
Storm’s End City — The Hufflepuff of sorting
The Wingery — children present, drive slowly
The Gardens — TFW you realize 70 percent of your saved outfits are gardeners and your clan relies on agriculture now
unknown.png
Fried Eggs- Not Orphans
Scrambled Eggs- Yup Orphans
Fried Eggs- Not Orphans
Scrambled Eggs- Yup Orphans
[:Discord Broke My Images:]
I only use emojis for the actual tabs and the descriptions have very short explanations. But here they are [i]badly[/i] explained! Lair: [emoji=flowering tree] - only adults in clan [emoji=treasure chest] - history and accounting neeeerds [emoji=crystal ball] - only dragons who think ahead for more than 5 minutes [emoji=rose] - always on rocky terms with Lady Glade RE: how much garden is [i]too much[/i] garden [emoji=apple] - how does everyone always manage to eat SO MUCH, we cook enough for 5 clans! [emoji=sword and shield] - FIGHT CLUB [emoji=palette] - NEVER ENOUGH ART [emoji=cauldron] - researchers all secretly studying the Shade (shhhh) [emoji=rainbow star 1] - unoriginal flight reps [emoji=acorn] - bone town (and hatchlings with pretty green eyes!) [emoji=rainbow] - yeet field Hibden: [emoji=new friend] - old permas I'm not ready to say goodbye to [emoji=scroll] - g1s I forget about constantly
I only use emojis for the actual tabs and the descriptions have very short explanations. But here they are badly explained!

Lair:
- only adults in clan

- history and accounting neeeerds

- only dragons who think ahead for more than 5 minutes

- always on rocky terms with Lady Glade RE: how much garden is too much garden

- how does everyone always manage to eat SO MUCH, we cook enough for 5 clans!

- FIGHT CLUB

- NEVER ENOUGH ART

- researchers all secretly studying the Shade (shhhh)

- unoriginal flight reps

- bone town (and hatchlings with pretty green eyes!)

- yeet field

Hibden:
- old permas I'm not ready to say goodbye to

- g1s I forget about constantly
51818638.png _
Cliff watchers - the dads of the neighborhood staring at something dramatic?
Seaside dwellers - B l u e
Projects - Rip projects that I'll never finish

MAIN & MAIN/ WIP - those who'Re pretending like they belong here.
Cliff watchers - the dads of the neighborhood staring at something dramatic?
Seaside dwellers - B l u e
Projects - Rip projects that I'll never finish

MAIN & MAIN/ WIP - those who'Re pretending like they belong here.
VVM4XuM.png
Okay I had too much fun with this and I'm tired so here's my goofy friggin sleep-deprived stream-of-consciousness internal monologue. It ended up sounding more like a message to the dragons in those tabs lol --------- [columns][center][u][b]Lair[/b][/u][/center] [emoji=gust size=1] Dustwind Core: [indent][i]I'm hug these dragons so hard.[/i][/indent] [emoji=crystal ball size=1] Big Projects: [indent][i]They're a big family,,, of big families,,, you are some of my faves but I'm SO AFRAID people wont SEE you PRETTIES but you have iMPORTANT THINGS TO DO ;-; if your parents are here I can't stop KEEPING YOU AAAAgh.[/i][/indent] [emoji=cloud size=1] Pairs/Small Projects: [indent][i]Dragons who're in healthier relationships than this world has ever known or will ever know[/i][/indent] [emoji=treasure chest size=1] Misc: [indent][i]stares at for a long time because what do I do with you children. i don't know. also if this is my "dragons going other places eventually" then why don't my hatchlings and new dragons go here. i don't know. my maincharactersyndrome dragons just need to give them headkisses before they go elsewhere i guess. stares at for a long time.[/i][/indent] [emoji=treasure size=1] Adoption Den: [indent][i]Yeah, I can look professional! Heck yeah I can! Make me a lair tab just for adoptable babies so it's easy to avertise, perfect! Now, to save time and treasure, I'll also make it my kites tab... eeexcellent... wait.[/i][/indent] [nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol][center][u][b]Hibden[/b][/u][/center] [emoji=book 2 size=1] Lore Sleepies: [indent][i]I'm hug these dragons so hard but I also need space to do things so shshshhshhhhhh... go sleep[/i][/indent] [emoji=blue vial size=1] Project Sleepies: [indent][i]I... love you but I regret taking on so many porjects I'msorryiloveyougotosleep. Some of you... why did I buy a dragon and dream up a project and then just- nevermind[/i][/indent] [emoji=left wing size=1] Fodder Sleepies: [indent][i]I don't have enough hibden space to utilize this tab ;-; In conclusion: some very lonely beans.[/i][/indent] [emoji=achievement size=1] Visitors: [indent][i]I wish you had dragons in here too, tab, but Hibden doesn't have space to board dragons from friends ;-; talk to Hibden about it[/i][/indent] [/columns]
Okay I had too much fun with this and I'm tired so here's my goofy friggin sleep-deprived stream-of-consciousness internal monologue. It ended up sounding more like a message to the dragons in those tabs lol
Lair

Dustwind Core:
I'm hug these dragons so hard.

Big Projects:
They're a big family,,, of big families,,, you are some of my faves but I'm SO AFRAID people wont SEE you PRETTIES but you have iMPORTANT THINGS TO DO ;-; if your parents are here I can't stop KEEPING YOU AAAAgh.

Pairs/Small Projects:
Dragons who're in healthier relationships than this world has ever known or will ever know

Misc:
stares at for a long time because what do I do with you children. i don't know. also if this is my "dragons going other places eventually" then why don't my hatchlings and new dragons go here. i don't know. my maincharactersyndrome dragons just need to give them headkisses before they go elsewhere i guess. stares at for a long time.

Adoption Den:
Yeah, I can look professional! Heck yeah I can! Make me a lair tab just for adoptable babies so it's easy to avertise, perfect! Now, to save time and treasure, I'll also make it my kites tab... eeexcellent... wait.
__
Hibden

Lore Sleepies:
I'm hug these dragons so hard but I also need space to do things so shshshhshhhhhh... go sleep

Project Sleepies:
I... love you but I regret taking on so many porjects I'msorryiloveyougotosleep. Some of you... why did I buy a dragon and dream up a project and then just- nevermind

Fodder Sleepies:
I don't have enough hibden space to utilize this tab ;-; In conclusion: some very lonely beans.

Visitors:
I wish you had dragons in here too, tab, but Hibden doesn't have space to board dragons from friends ;-; talk to Hibden about it

NOzLhf8.pngSB4840m.png584.pngL3kX9f8.pngzB2Ob.gif
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44